You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 Arizona - Tucson
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I interviewed 12/6 and I thought it went well? I had no idea there was an interview page… but if you could link it I’ll take a lookhow was interview day? was the SDN interview page useful? a lot of the questions seem a little outdated and not really what ive heard from others
letmein528
Full Member
I interviewed [emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]]/[emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]]]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]]]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]]]] and I thought it went well? I had no idea there was an interview page… but if you could link it I’ll take a look
its at the top of this thread after all the secondary questions, if scroll down therell be questions reported by others
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah… I think some of those questions are outdated. So don’t dwell too much on what’s in that thread, the questions I got were pretty standard for MMIs.its at the top of this thread after all the secondary questions, if scroll down therell be questions reported by others
george5433
Full Member
Its been such a weird cycle for UA i interviewed way back in September but I've heard nothing since then. I guess this is the same for most everyone else?
youngdumbandbroke
Full Member
Also a september interviewee & haven’t heard a peepIts been such a weird cycle for UA i interviewed way back in September but I've heard nothing since then. I guess this is the same for most everyone else?
Lowkey_neurotic
New Member
I interviewed 9/6 and just got the acceptance email today! So there should be some movement.
hey hey 1234
Full Member
Congrats!!! Are u in-state or out of state?
Lowkey_neurotic
New Member
Thanks! And in-state 🙂Congrats!!! Are u in-state or out of state?
Randomguy128
Full Member
+1 OOS A interviewed in September. Got the call this afternoon.I interviewed 9/6 and just got the acceptance email today! So there should be some movement.
Whiterun_Gaurd
Full Member
Congrats, when did you interview?+1 OOS A interviewed in September. Got the call this afternoon.
johnsmith90210
New Member
FYI - for those hoping to receive an interview this cycle - last interview offered this cycle is 2/21. This was posted outside of the admissions door.
angrydog123
Full Member
Has anyone heard back that interviewed in January?
Viperszn22
Full Member
IS II! Any advice for the interview?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When is your interview? Everyone is really nice. Don’t over think it. Just take a deep breath and remain confident. They won’t ask you anything that is difficult to answer.IS II! Any advice for the interview?
Viperszn22
Full Member
Next Friday! Thanks for the advice! Looking forward to it.When is your interview? Everyone is really nice. Don’t over think it. Just take a deep breath and remain confident. They won’t ask you anything that is difficult to answer.
TameImpalaFan
Full Member
Interviewed in October and have not heard anything. Does anyone know if they are moving slower than usual this year?
the.megalodon
New Member
IS A!! Just got the call this morning!!!!
letmein528
Full Member
IS A!! Just got the call this morning!!!!
congrats! when did you interview?
the.megalodon
New Member
thank you, i interviewed 2/7!!congrats! when did you interview?
letmein528
Full Member
IS A!!!
medstudentpls
Full Member
Are they sending any more IIs or am i cooked
I think today was their last interview sessionAre they sending any more IIs or am i cooked
I think like 99% of us are in the same boatI interviewed during their first one of this cycle in early Aug, still nothing back. I am taking it so far as a soft-R but just confused and wondering if anyone else has also been ghosted?
letmein528
Full Member
do they send the accepted students GroupMe? or is it by students?
angrydog123
Full Member
Do we think they will send out acceptances tomorrow or wait until 3/7?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
letmein528
Full Member
Do we think they will send out acceptances tomorrow or wait until 3/7?
should be next friday, i believe they meet every other week
drdoodlebob
Full Member
When are these people going to reject me
ribonucleoprotein
Full Member
When are these people going to reject me
fr, hopefully today since every other school is sending them [emoji88]
pinkymango
New Member
Is there an accepted students groupme?
letmein528
Full Member
Is there an accepted students groupme?
there is an official one, call them admissions office and they will send you a link
Do you know how many people are in it rn?there is an official one, call them admissions office and they will send you a link
🙁 was this post II?OOS R. The "we have been fortunate" line gotta be the worst way I've seen a rejection start
jasonbourne125
Full Member
OOS R after being on interview hold since August.
🙁 was this post II?
No ii, just hold
WarmDonuts001
Full Member
OOS R after being placed on hold 11/21
drdoodlebob
Full Member
+1 OOS R
D
deleted1193601
+1 OOS with ties R from the II hold list
medstudentpls
Full Member
+1OOS R after being on interview hold since August.
D
deleted1201436
I never got one…does that mean I’m still “under consideration” 😅
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OOS R after being on hold since 9/27
PremiumMed
Full Member
OOS R after being on hold
wellbutrinbish
Full Member
Last interview for this cycle was 2/21 🥺I never got one…does that mean I’m still “under consideration” 😅
ribonucleoprotein
Full Member
OOS pre-II R this morning after being on hold since 10/2/24
+1