NBDE part 1- jan/feb/march 2011 test takers

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NKDmed

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone whose appearing for the nbde part 1 for jan or feb (or anytime early next year).. Im starting this thread so that we can all motivate each other, and keep each other updated on our progress. so that we dont get lazy, but rather stick to schedule and stay focussed.

**Please dont ask for books, or material or study partners in this thread.

Lets keep it solely for
1. Motivating each other
2. Sharing any mistakes or tips to study better
3. Asking questions during preparation
4. Anything you wish to share with others while you are studying
5. Review or questions regarding books, decks, tests that you are using during this study period

Thanks, and i wish good luck to my fellow test takers :)

Members don't see this ad.

Hi guys, Just got my NBDE 1 scores today! Got 89! Really happy with that score considering that I'm a mother of 2 toddlers, I consider that an achievement! Wish you all the best and see you in this years application cycle ;)

Congratulations......really awesome job....wish u good luck........could you help me with recent asda papers.....what all are the recent asda papers and where can we get that... i have old one till 2005 so.........appearing in 2012...please do write me.........your help counts a lot....
kind regards:)

Hi all

Can anyone tell me that how does the gap after BDS matters? I mean its been 4 years since i passed my BDS and i have not done anything related to the field during these four years, so till what extent will it impact? please guide.
Thanx