Tech_Penguin
Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
stable atomic shells: 2, 8, 20, 28, 50, 82, 126a magic number.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
stable atomic shells: 2, 8, 20, 28, 50, 82, 126a magic number.
Medical researcher by day. Adjunct chem professor by night. I love this reasoning.stable atomic shells: 2, 8, 20, 28, 50, 82, 126
People gonna be tweaking all day tomorrow hahatwas the night before decisions (hopefully)...
I think It's going to be the 20th! That's what it was last cycle.twas the night before decisions (hopefully)...
Me too!! This is the last time today, that i will check this website and my emails 😂Whatever day it is, I am allowed to check my email ONCE in the morning and ONCE at night. No tweaking all day! Also someone yell at me if you see me on SDN in the middle of the day. I work 1-9 tomorrow and I am NOT allowed to check between appointments.
I think It's going to be the 20th! That's what it was last cycle.
I use ScreenZen to lock apps and websites. You can set a hard lock or intervention like a math problem, breathing exercise,etc.Whatever day it is, I am allowed to check my email ONCE in the morning and ONCE at night. No tweaking all day! Also someone yell at me if you see me on SDN in the middle of the day. I work 1-9 tomorrow and I am NOT allowed to check between appointments.
Working on a couple of different scenarios. Can't commit to a specific date but the difference will likely be a magic number.
hi I am mid shift checking. I failedWhatever day it is, I am allowed to check my email ONCE in the morning and ONCE at night. No tweaking all day! Also someone yell at me if you see me on SDN in the middle of the day. I work 1-9 tomorrow and I am NOT allowed to check between appointments.
Wishing you the best! Idk if you're in state, but there is a tragically large applicant: seat ratio for OOS so I'm going to wish congratulations to anyone who gets accepted and not get my hopes up! A rejection here is not a personal failure; there are just too many qualified applicants for the number of seats they have. Good luck!hi I am mid shift checking. I failed
Im like terribly afraid of bad news. I am manifesting an acceptance (plz )
This is where im at. I know i will be incredibly disappointed if i am not selected, and even if i do think i am a very strong applicant the odds are just…not great. Trying to be realistic and at peace with whatever happens.Wishing you the best! Idk if you're in state, but there is a tragically large applicant: seat ratio for OOS so I'm going to wish congratulations to anyone who gets accepted and not get my hopes up! A rejection here is not a personal failure; there are just too many qualified applicants for the number of seats they have. Good luck!
![]()
The millennial in me immediately sings School of Rock…
🎶 Jack Black: “And 54 is 45 more than what is the answer, Marta?”
Marta: 9
“No it's 8”
Marta: No it's 9
“Yes I was testing you its 9!
And that's a magic number” 🎶🎸
im OOS so yeah LOLWishing you the best! Idk if you're in state, but there is a tragically large applicant: seat ratio for OOS so I'm going to wish congratulations to anyone who gets accepted and not get my hopes up! A rejection here is not a personal failure; there are just too many qualified applicants for the number of seats they have. Good luck!
Is this for both IS and OOS students? I looked back at last years forum and it looked like IS didn't find out until late January.It's December. Stay tuned!
I believe just OOSIs this for both IS and OOS students? I looked back at last years forum and it looked like IS didn't find out until late January.
![]()
The millennial in me immediately sings School of Rock…
🎶 Jack Black: “And 54 is 45 more than what is the answer, Marta?”
Marta: 9
“No it's 8”
Marta: No it's 9
“Yes I was testing you its 9!
And that's a magic number” 🎶🎸
Possible decisions this week? @NCSU CVM
![]()
So basically if we don't hear by 2 PM on a given date, we can assume it's gotta be for another day
So basically if we don't hear by 2 PM on a given date, we can assume it's gotta be for another day
Millennial here too.
![]()
They sent out In state around 5 pm last year !So basically if we don't hear by 2 PM on a given date, we can assume it's gotta be for another day
There’s 19 words in this sentence 👀Walter and Donald may hold some insight into this situation but only if the magic number doesn't get invoked.
Between 10 am and 2 pm is 4 hours and 4 days from now is the 19 th ?
On a Monday 🙂↕️
will IS and OOS get sent out on the same day?
So EVERYONES getting a Christmas surprise then ?!
Fingers crossed we both get in. Will we be the little old biddys or
I might have a theory but I ain’t too proud to beg. This might be my biggest mistake but without another clue I can’t get no satisfaction. Am I knocking on the right door or should I paint it black?Walter and Donald may hold some insight into this situation but only if the magic number doesn't get invoked.
Let’s go non trads! 💪🏻Fingers crossed we both get in. Will we be the little old biddys or?![]()
both scared and hopeful this is true… idk if im emotionally ready to hear back for IS yet!!So EVERYONES getting a Christmas surprise then ?!
Walter and Donald may hold some insight into this situation but only if the magic number doesn't get invoked.
the band Steely Dan’s songwriters were Walter Becker and Donald Fagen and one of their songs is called “Hey Nineteen” 👀
this makes no sense whatsoever but hey I see #16 so it means it can be today!!
Today is 9 days before Christmas toothis makes no sense whatsoever but hey I see #16 so it means it can be today!!
delulu thoughts
I’m beginning to think the NCSU account has been hijacked by a clinical psychology grad student to see how many pre-vet students will turn into Charlie Day under the pressure of waiting for results
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.