You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
NC State University c/o 2030 Applicants
Started by NCSU CVM
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
ClinicalPathfinder
UFCVM c/o 2030
So thankful some of y’all are like the FBI in trying to crack these clues.
Honestly, your responses are the strongest of any admissions cycle. We're loving it as you keep us on our toes.
As an aside...
1. we love football, Keanu Reeves, Point Break and The Replacements
2. we've been told that Charlie Day is our doppelgänger / spirit animal
3. you're on the right track with Steely Dan (but don't forget about the possible impact of the magic number)
As an aside...
1. we love football, Keanu Reeves, Point Break and The Replacements
2. we've been told that Charlie Day is our doppelgänger / spirit animal
3. you're on the right track with Steely Dan (but don't forget about the possible impact of the magic number)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
All applicants completing courses in the fall 25 and spring 26 semesters should send transcripts after grades are posted.@NCSU CVM Will y'all look at fall 25 transcripts if I send it in prior to decisions? I’m OOS. TIA!
How would you like transcripts sent?All applicants completing courses in the fall 25 and spring 26 semesters should send transcripts after grades are posted.
You can send official transcripts to the NC State CVM in one of two ways.How would you like transcripts sent?
Electronically (preferred method)
If this is an option for the issuing institution, please order your official transcript and have it sent electronically to: [email protected]. We will retrieve a certified PDF of your transcript when it is sent to us.
NC State College of Veterinary Medicine
Student Services Office
1060 William Moore Drive, Box 8401
Raleigh, NC 27607
Fall 2025 transcripts are due February 1, 2026.
Thank you!You can send official transcripts to the NC State CVM in one of two ways.
Electronically (preferred method)
If this is an option for the issuing institution, please order your official transcript and have it sent electronically to: [email protected]. We will retrieve a certified PDF of your transcript when it is sent to us.
NC State College of Veterinary Medicine
Student Services Office
1060 William Moore Drive, Box 8401
Raleigh, NC 27607
Fall 2025 transcripts are due February 1, 2026.
Terminallyconfused
New Member
The Replacements are based on a Washington football team who won 3 of their replacement games. Charlie Day is from it’s always sunny in Philadelphia. The Washington commanders are playing the Philadelphia Eagles on Dec 20th. In one of the previous posts they said the difference could be a magic number. I think that magic number is 3. 20-17=3. I think it may be the 17th.Honestly, your responses are the strongest of any admissions cycle. We're loving it as you keep us on our toes.
As an aside...
1. we love football, Keanu Reeves, Point Break and The Replacements
2. we've been told that Charlie Day is our doppelgänger / spirit animal
3. you're on the right track with Steely Dan (but don't forget about the possible impact of the magic number)
This is some Taylor Swift level easter egging! I’m so impressed 😱The Replacements are based on a Washington football team who won 3 of their replacement games. Charlie Day is from it’s always sunny in Philadelphia. The Washington commanders are playing the Philadelphia Eagles on Dec 20th. In one of the previous posts they said the difference could be a magic number. I think that magic number is 3. 20-17=3. I think it may be the 17th.
ClinicalPathfinder
UFCVM c/o 2030
Honestly I’ve been tempted to post these clues in a Taylor Swift group because I know they’d have the answer in 0.2 secondsThis is some Taylor Swift level easter egging! I’m so impressed 😱
CuriousEventer
Full Member
Wondering if on the right track with Steely Dan is : Hey Nineteen (if the magic number doesn't get invoked). So plus or minus 3 (assuming school house rock).
Factor in Tom Petty and the HeartBreakers_>???
Factor in Tom Petty and the HeartBreakers_>???
fingermonkey
Full Member
Speedybeans
Full Member
The Replacements are based on a Washington football team who won 3 of their replacement games. Charlie Day is from it’s always sunny in Philadelphia. The Washington commanders are playing the Philadelphia Eagles on Dec 20th. In one of the previous posts they said the difference could be a magic number. I think that magic number is 3. 20-17=3. I think it may be the 17th
I think It's going to be the 20th! That's what it was last cycle.
I’m thinking Dec 18 or maybe 19.
Dec 18 is Keith Richard’s of The Rolling Stones birthday. The Rolling Stones was an influence on Schoolhouse Rock (3 is a magic number). Steely Dan and Tom Petty did Rolling Stones covers of The Rolling Stones and were influenced by them.
Also iconic rock magazine Rolling Stone.
Festivus is on the 23rd, but that seems too easy. The episode aired on the 18th so I’m going with that.
Tom petty died 18 days from his 67 birthday so maybe it’s December 18 th ??
12/21?
We’re running out of days in December. Anyone care to place a bet?Tom Petty's DOB is on the 20th of October so I'm guessing the 20th
…geniusHonestly I’ve been tempted to post these clues in a Taylor Swift group because I know they’d have the answer in 0.2 seconds
We’re running out of days in December. Anyone care to place a bet?
This is all i got
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
19th! or if Magic Number is in effect: 22nd! That fits with the NCSU winter holiday schedule best 😉We’re running out of days in December. Anyone care to place a bet?
Honestly, no matter the results, this is the best way to make the waiting game fun. 🙂
meowgnificent
WSU CVM c/o 2030
^ me in admissions season
I think my final guesses are:
- Keanu was #16 in The Replacements so I'm guessing 16+3 = December 19 (Friday, same timeline as last year). Also the song Hey, Nineteen fits here
- Alternatively, the Eagles game on the 20th as someone said (see Eagles fans singing I Won't Back Down by Tom Petty in 2017) + 3 = December 23, aka Festivus
CuriousEventer
Full Member
I'm leaning 22, but how does that relate to Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers?19th! or if Magic Number is in effect: 22nd! That fits with the NCSU winter holiday schedule best 😉
Honestly, no matter the results, this is the best way to make the waiting game fun. 🙂
CuriousEventer
Full Member
Previous years have been Thurs/Fri before University closes for winter.
Thurs years were years that Dec 24 was on weekend. I think they closed on Friday that year. Last year 12-24 was a Tuesday. I do not know if they were open on Monday.
Thurs years were years that Dec 24 was on weekend. I think they closed on Friday that year. Last year 12-24 was a Tuesday. I do not know if they were open on Monday.
4 of the schools I applied to supposedly release decisions/ interviews next week, so I'm going to be obscenely optimistic while hedging my bets... ONE of them will come out tomorrow. Not betting on whether it will be NC state.
I second that! I think It's the 19thI'm sticking with my original guess of Dec 19th for 500 Alex.
And according to Walter and Donald the magic number is definitely 3. If not the 19th then the 22nd for sure!
This feels like a magic number situation 👀
I was thinking this too but trying to not be too hopeful hahahaThis feels like a magic number situation 👀
Just wishing everyone a happy and healthy holiday season. 🎄
No shenanigans in this message. ☘️
No shenanigans in this message. ☘️
This feels like a magic number situation 👀
Just wishing everyone a happy and healthy holiday season. 🎄
No shenanigans in this message. ☘️
Speedybeans
Full Member
Wolfpack became the mascot for NCSU in 1921… 12/19???
CuriousEventer
Full Member
Did some searching. Magic Number is also term from football. M# = total games - wins + losses of opponents +1. Magic number of 0 = you've made it into the playoffs.
So are we leaning football or rock and roll?
So are we leaning football or rock and roll?
@NCSU CVM This may be late for questions about applications, but does anyone know how heavily being a double major counts towards admittance? I’ve been struggling to maintain a pretty good GPA as physics/biology but am wondering if maybe I should have focused on just one? Mainly asking bc my younger sibling is currently starting their journey.
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was wrong4 of the schools I applied to supposedly release decisions/ interviews next week, so I'm going to be obscenely optimistic while hedging my bets... ONE of them will come out tomorrow. Not betting on whether it will be NC state.
fingermonkey
Full Member
Maybe the next full moon ?
January 3rd, it’s also called a wolf moon 👀
Last edited:
Isn't January 3 a Saturday?Maybe the next full moon ?
January 3rd, it’s also called a wolf moon 👀
essenare
Full Member
Happy holidays to the entire team at NCSU CVM! You are all working so hard reviewing what I am sure are so many unique and worthy applicants. Thank you for all of your hard work behind the scenes and I hope you all enjoy a much needed holiday break!!Just wishing everyone a happy and healthy holiday season. 🎄
No shenanigans in this message. ☘️
Does this mean we’re doing it after ChristmasIsn't January 3 a Saturday?
View attachment 413002
?
Last edited:
Does anybody really know what time it is?
CuriousEventer
Full Member
25 or 6 to 4Does anybody really know what time it is?
NCSU please my heart can’t take this anymore hahaDoes anybody really know what time it is?
Does anybody really know what time it is?
This came out June 6 1996 So maybe 6 pm today or somethin??
Or the song is 3:20 long
So maybe 3:20 pm ?!
redfishbluefish12
New Member
Chicago... do we think it'll come out at 3:35 or 3:34 🤣At this point I'm just having fun attempting to solve this puzzle25 or 6 to 4
fingermonkey
Full Member
This came out June 6 1996 So maybe 6 pm today or somethin??
Or the song is 3:20 long
So maybe 3:20 pm ?!
I really hope, I can’t take it anymore 💔
CuriousEventer
Full Member
or 25 -6 = 19Chicago... do we think it'll come out at 3:35 or 3:34 🤣At this point I'm just having fun attempting to solve this puzzle
Maybe it’s this or it’s 6 pm?! DyingggggChicago... do we think it'll come out at 3:35 or 3:34 🤣At this point I'm just having fun attempting to solve this puzzle
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Rhymes so loud and proud, you hear it
It's Christmastime and we got the spirit
Jack Frost chillin', the orchids out
And that's what Christmas is all about
The time is now, the place is here
And the whole wide world is filled with cheer
It's Christmastime and we got the spirit
Jack Frost chillin', the orchids out
And that's what Christmas is all about
The time is now, the place is here
And the whole wide world is filled with cheer
fingermonkey
Full Member
OOS rejection 💔
Tech_Penguin
Full Member
OOS waitlist 🫠
Similar threads
- Replies
- 323
- Views
- 52K