You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Nidhi Abuja Biochemistry UC BERKELY
Started by PotentialVetStu
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
CORRECTION: Nidhi ahuja
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What is on her final? For real?
Here's a thought: Study the material and learn it.
Love the fact that you "hate" her but can't even spell her name. Grow up.
Here's a thought: Study the material and learn it.
Love the fact that you "hate" her but can't even spell her name. Grow up.
@rockatiel she only has bad reviews, nothing about final that I saw 🙁
@LetItSnow first of all, I don't know who you think you are. Theres a such thing as auto correct, so you sir can go screw yourself, how about you learn to talk to people. I'd hate to see how you talk to a client you disagree with.
Well, then I agree with the notion that you need to hunker down, do your best, and study. A very small fraction, if any, of us have had that professor at that school and would be able to tell you. I always asked upperclassmen about teachers before I even signed up for their courses.
@LetItSnow first of all, I don't know who you think you are. Theres a such thing as auto correct, so you sir can go screw yourself, how about you learn to talk to people. I'd hate to see how you talk to a client you disagree with.
I don't think LIS was rude. This is a forum and text can be easily misinterpreted. I think he's just telling you to do what's best for you.
@LetItSnow first of all, I don't know who you think you are. Theres a such thing as auto correct, so you sir can go screw yourself, how about you learn to talk to people. I'd hate to see how you talk to a client you disagree with.
Yawn.
Shouldn't you be studying?
Nah, it's true, I was rude. But it's pretty lame when someone comes on here and is a jerk about a professor and then on top of it basically asks for unethical help to pass a final.
That's immature, unprofessional, dishonest, and unethical.
Just go learn the material.
That's immature, unprofessional, dishonest, and unethical.
Just go learn the material.
Oh boy, we have a little firecracker here
. Not the place I would start a urine fest, you know what I mean?
You won't find what you're looking for from those of us that have been where you are and managed to succeed without the unethical help of others.
Figure it out. Be an adult and study. Get tips from others at Berkeley (which you should know how to spell if you actually go there). Or just study the material. Perhaps there's a common theme here... Go forth and conquer, or find another place to troll. :troll:

. Not the place I would start a urine fest, you know what I mean?You won't find what you're looking for from those of us that have been where you are and managed to succeed without the unethical help of others.
Figure it out. Be an adult and study. Get tips from others at Berkeley (which you should know how to spell if you actually go there). Or just study the material. Perhaps there's a common theme here... Go forth and conquer, or find another place to troll. :troll:

Hey, ease up FearMonkey. Autocorrect made her ask for inside information!
Sent from my iPad using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPad using SDN mobile
Technology always seems to make the good ones go bad... such a shame these days. I'll put the hounds on a leash, for nowHey, ease up FearMonkey. Autocorrect made her ask for inside information!
Sent from my iPad using SDN mobile

She has a B- on rate my professor. That's not bad at all!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm going to go ahead and guess Biochemistry is what will be on her final. Didn't have her though so can't be sure.Anyone have this woman? What is on her final? I hate her but this is whom I'm stuck with.
She most probably definitely maybe likely will not for certainly ask about glycolysis... I probably wouldn't waste my time studying that. Oh, and definitely not the CAC. Nah.I'm going to go ahead and guess Biochemistry is what will be on her final. Didn't have her though so can't be sure.
I'd dedicate all of my time to photosynthesis.
Totally read that as Fartmonkey.Hey, ease up FearMonkey. Autocorrect made her ask for inside information!
Sent from my iPad using SDN mobile
Oh yes! I think I just found a reason to change my username....Totally read that as Fartmonkey.

You're stuck with her because you chose to take the class. SDN is not for homework/study help. Take the test like we all had to and suck it up. It's a hard subject, we know.Anyone have this woman? What is on her final? I hate her but this is whom I'm stuck with.
Also, professors and schools take online comments made about their staff pretty seriously. This is not some top secret forum, and you just made a thread with a professor's name and workplace in the title and proceeded to say you hate her.
Wouldn't be entirely surprised if an announcement was made to your class over this, it wouldn't be the first time something like this has happened.How is this even a good retort about someone's supposed 'bad' communication......yeah, nevermind.@LetItSnow first of all, I don't know who you think you are. Theres a such thing as auto correct, so you sir can go screw yourself, how about you learn to talk to people. I'd hate to see how you talk to a client you disagree with.
SDN is not intended for homework help. Closing thread.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 10
- Views
- 1K