NJMS vs. VCU vs. EVMS vs. SLU

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Which would you choose?

• NJMS

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • VCU

Votes: 16 42.1%
  • EVMS

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • SLU

Votes: 4 10.5%

• Total voters

iberlinga

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm having a tough time deciding where to go. I currently have no preferences and could see myself going to any one of these schools. If you were in my shoes, which school would you choose and why? I appreciate any feedback!

Members don't see this ad.

I'm having a tough time deciding where to go. I currently have no preferences and could see myself going to any one of these schools. If you were in my shoes, which school would you choose and why? I appreciate any feedback!

Really? No preferences? Something tells me you haven't put enough thought into this. Think about these schools a little harder and make a list of things you like a don't like (location, curriculum, interview experience, reputation/prestige, training sites, proximity to family, CoA/CoL, etc.).

Reactions: 1 user

If you're a human being - you have preferences and biases. List them.