EVMS

Started by mgmgmgm1
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

EVMS vs. Temple

  • EVMS

    Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Temple

    Votes: 6 42.9%

  • Total voters
    14

mgmgmgm1

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,
I was fortunate enough to get accepted to both. I’m having a hard time deciding since I’m in state for EVMS( far cheaper tuition) , less cost of living and I’m familiar to the area vs. Temple, who gave me an almost 50% tuition merit scholarship bringing the tuition down to as much as EVMS( hoping for need based scholarship as well lol) , I also I’m leaning towards surgery or derm for specialities and I think Temple would provide with more opportunities ( not certain) but much expensive cost of living.