Noob WW Game 2018 - sign ups closed

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
1C6CF707-F592-47A0-A45A-9085B1F575E1.png

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
ok, have been debating...but if this starts around the 20th, I should be able to pay attention. I do not remember how many games I have played...I know I was NPC in one, and maybe played two or three more??

Reactions: 2 users
ok, have been debating...but if this starts around the 20th, I should be able to pay attention. I do not remember how many games I have played...I know I was NPC in one, and maybe played two or three more??
I think you would be best categorized as a grasshopper, since you have had mentors on two prior occasions.

True Manatees (0-2 games)
1. emlady09
2. Skiski, clearly a nooblet
3. Barkley13
4. Grebes4lyfe
5. M935
6. Dinashadow
7. ziggyandjazzy
8. Doc-S
9. mypetmoose

Grasshoppers (3-5 games)
1. sheltermed
2. MOOSE
3. mutts
4. dandelion
5. killerleaf

Padawans (6-9 games)
1. Stagg
2. dolphin

Manators (10+ games)
1. Animal Midwife
2. SARdoghandler
3. SportPonies
4. Melchizedek
5. Karabou
6. Finn
7.Paws
8. Skilary
9. Mixy
10. Coop

Waiting List/Subs
Capri1722 - manator
Coffee? - padawan
Allie- manator
Lawp - padawan

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Oh there are plenty I'm sure. They may be moderately terrifying to play with though. I mean, have you been to the lounge/SPF forums lately?
Lol
That’s cute
You think I venture over there.
You definitely haven’t hung around me long enough. The lounge is a scary place and I do not visit

Reactions: 3 users
Oh there are plenty I'm sure. They may be moderately terrifying to play with though. I mean, have you been to the lounge/SPF forums lately?
SPF is separate from the lounge. We do not speak of that place.

I love my loungers though :love:

Reactions: 1 users

I actually don't find them terrifying. Just somewhat predictable in game moves. But there are some gems like DocE, dds, or my manator, of course.

Reactions: 1 users
SPF is separate from the lounge. We do not speak of that place.

I love my loungers though :love:

Idk, froopyland can be pretty fun sometimes. I don't really visit SPF or the lounge much.

Indeed. And he's done some pretty great wolf brags before.

Who is this mystical manator you're referring to?

This brag is one of my favorites by rojo.

Reactions: 10 users
I still don't understand how I can be so anti-wolfing with someone like this as a manator.

Reactions: 3 users
I feel like @cdoconn had a favorite from when they were all being shared a year or two ago?
*snort*

I believe it is one of the videos included in this mash up ;)

(for context, rojo spliced together as many wolf brag videos as he could find in this video...and some other things)

Reactions: 4 users
This is killing me. I need to do at least one video wolf brag at some point to live up to the legacy.

Reactions: 5 users
This is killing me. I need to do at least one video wolf brag at some point to live up to the legacy.
Yas

I've done two video wolf brags I think. Only for those games where I was an original and lived to the end :love:

Reactions: 2 users