Noob WW Game 2018 - sign ups closed

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
I think I have played before, but it's been a hot minute

Sent from my SM-G960U using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad :)
I dunno. Should I bother the pre-med forum?

Reactions: 1 user
Are there really so few people who played irl Mafia before playing WW? Is it only me, Cheezit, and STL (RIP)?
I played Town of Salem first if that counts...

It probs shouldn’t, those people who play are dumb. Or at least *act* dumb.

I have read some of ya'll use a spreadsheet to help track data. does anyone still use those? what do they look like? I am thinking that maybe that would help me keep stuff straight?

And do I do the avatar correctly??

Reactions: 1 users
I have read some of ya'll use a spreadsheet to help track data. does anyone still use those? what do they look like? I am thinking that maybe that would help me keep stuff straight?

The only game tracking I do is the tallies unless someone wants me to function at a higher level. But I think @Miranda Senft does spreadsheet stuff regularly.

Nice Avatar!

Any ideas for manator avvies?
houston-we-have-a-problem-cat.jpg

Wolf me attempts to keep a spreadsheet (gotta keep the lies straight!)
Village me usually doesn't...most of my thoughts go on thread, if it's something in particular that I want to make sure I remember I might put it in my mod PM

The number of times I've had to look back at my own posts to find my reads lists...lol

Reactions: 1 users
just a template would be nice, I can take it from there...in the back of my beady little brain is the thought that someone many moons ago posted that they had a tracking template...not the modding one. But all I can find when I search are the mod's sheets. does this ring ab bell for anyone?

just a template would be nice, I can take it from there...in the back of my beady little brain is the thought that someone many moons ago posted that they had a tracking template...not the modding one. But all I can find when I search are the mod's sheets. does this ring ab bell for anyone?

I sometimes do use spreadsheets and sometimes do not. If I want one but am being lazy, I like to track who put votes where (even if they unlynch) but if I am going to hell with it I make something like this one for How to Get Away With Murder:

https://docs. google.com/spreadsheets/d/11lXtee7PAFjDfeE80xdgWfHLCQWxlH2rrWQTA_CWubk/edit#gid=0

I think someone else gave me a template that I based that spreadsheet off of. I only go that in detail when I have time and it's a big or mechanics heavy game though