Noob WW Game 2018 - sign ups closed

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Woof spreadsheet These types of things are also useful-ish for villagers but would probably add in notes about leans and such.

One day I'll keep up with those lynch trackers...

Ooh I really like the last page to keep track of what other people have as leans. I think I'd add this into my big spreadsheet if I do another one sometime. Maybe I'll make my manatee a spreadsheet to help them keep track encourage my manatee to make one that I can help them with since I just realized that making one may be too much manator help (?)

Help I haven't manatored before

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Ooh I really like the last page to keep track of what other people have as leans. I think I'd add this into my big spreadsheet if I do another one sometime. Maybe I'll make my manatee a spreadsheet to help them keep track encourage my manatee to make one that I can help them with since I just realized that making one may be too much manator help (?)

Help I haven't manatored before
Haha. Yes, I would encourage them to make one themselves, if you think it will be useful for them.
There are many different ways to manator. I'll let you know if I think you're being too heavy-handed. You want to provide advice and gentle guidance without playing for them.

Members don't see this ad :)
Also @SARdoghandler I think I stole that idea from MOOSE

I found a few other spreadsheets. I usually drop off from keeping up with them after a few days. I found one though where I literally copied the roster over and then never used it :laugh:

This one is very basic
This one gives me PTSD
This one is jolly good

Reactions: 5 users
You gotta promise to go easy on Beags if she doesn't show up until the 21st. We have our food animal medicine and surgery final on the morning of the 21st and that exam is basically going to be death (and that's coming from a cow-vet-wannabe). It is on a huge amount of material covered since the last exam PLUS it is cumulative. #sendhelp

Basically, neither I or beags will likely be around more than maybe one post worth until the 21st :p

So lynch vote you and Beags D1? Got it.

All the best players start out playing irl Mafia :heckyeah:

Fact.

You successfully insulted just about everyone in the forum except @Melchizedek hahaha
Are there really so few people who played irl Mafia before playing WW? Is it only me, Cheezit, and STL (RIP)?

:hello: I've got a large number of irl games under my belt. I just love that there's so much more you can do with mechanics online that you can't do irl. Makes they games way more complex and fun.

IT SHOULD'VE BEEN A VILLAGE WIN

I will take full responsibility for ruining endgame in Colorado with my impeccable logic based on facts that were completely wrong, lol.

I also apologize for being the reason there was no dead chat that game. :p

Reactions: 1 users
Your avatar. Perfect.

I played TOS for a short time after starting WW. Much easier game than WW is.
Thanks! I had a hard time thinking of something to go with the theme. Also yeah it is, that’s why I figured it didn’t count. But it did build my understanding of the game.

Members don't see this ad :)
You, and Lawpy, and YK, and Cray, and probably some other children I'll never acknowledge because ew, children. Not nearly enough fur and whiskers and meows.
My first wolf out was with Pip & LIS, and it was Paws' first wolf out too, I think.

But noobs are always ending up out in the woods until they get adopted by wolves. So you can be my wolf mama too.

We currently have a drought of noobs and so are at manator capacity, but if we acquire more recruits I'll sign ya up
:(

Why is there no crying emoticon????

If I recruit a noob, can they be my noob?

I'm trying to talk Stella into her 3rd game. I could try to recruit in the Lounge or preallo

where was I during this game?

also, there may be a Lounge Christmas game going on...

Perhaps busy with med school? You didn't start playing until a couple years after this was made.

three, I am not touching the last issue on my mind
Well now I'm very curious

:(

Why is there no crying emoticon????

If I recruit a noob, can they be my noob?

I'm trying to talk Stella into her 3rd game. I could try to recruit in the Lounge or preallo
Sure, if you bring one in they can be yours.

Also @SARdoghandler I think I stole that idea from MOOSE

I found a few other spreadsheets. I usually drop off from keeping up with them after a few days. I found one though where I literally copied the roster over and then never used it :laugh:

This one is very basic
This one gives me PTSD
This one is jolly good
these lists are making me think we need a vet reunion game

I was too busy out of town to sign up as a manator early enough.....

c'mon, if anyone should manator.... writing WW theory treatises is my life guise

so many tears

on the upside, I did get to do a 4 domme session, that was intense. We call it the girl gang.

You might be able to still sign up if you would like to try again!!!!!!!!!! Definitely could if you’ve only played the two games right??????? Michigan and last year’s noob game??????
Next time cause Finals got ya boi stressed

also, there may be a Lounge Christmas game going on...
How did I not hear about this? Is it too late for sign ups? If not tag me over there plz

I was too busy out of town to sign up as a manator early enough.....

c'mon, if anyone should manator.... writing WW theory treatises is my life guise

so many tears

on the upside, I did get to do a 4 domme session, that was intense. We call it the girl gang.

You can manator me to be the best manator. Manamanator? ;)

Heh. Who manators the manators?
j1xayo3jpg.jpeg

Reactions: 5 users
Y'all are too chatty. I had to go back to page 6 to find this.

True Manatees (0-2 games)

1. emlady09
2. Skiski, clearly a nooblet
3. Barkley13
4. Grebes4lyfe
5. M935
6. Dinashadow
7. ziggyandjazzy
8. Doc-S
9. mypetmoose
10. Beagle-Brigade

Grasshoppers (3-5 games)
1. sheltermed
2. MOOSE
3. mutts
4. dandelion
5. killerleaf

Padawans (6-9 games)
1. Stagg
2. dolphin

Manators (10+ games)
1. Animal Midwife
2. SARdoghandler
3. SportPonies
4. Melchizedek
5. Karabou
6. Finn
7.Paws
8. Skilary
9. Mixy
10. Coop

Waiting List/Subs - If you are a grasshopper, padawan, or manator looking to sign up but spots are full, please add your name to this list and indicate your correct categorization.
Capri1722 - manator
Coffee? - padawan
Allie- manator
Lawp - padawan
cray - manator

Reactions: 3 users