Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well you know if it isn't me I hope it's Dina she put on a great game tooLmao idk why you did this coffee. There's literally only a 1/3 chance of winning for you
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Well you know if it isn't me I hope it's Dina she put on a great game tooLmao idk why you did this coffee. There's literally only a 1/3 chance of winning for you
Well you know if it isn't me I hope it's Dina she put on a great game too
Yes yes I did. I got your message too "consider coffee that I'm on your side"Did you know that I seered you?
Yes yes I did. I got your message too "consider coffee that I'm on your side"
😎😎😎😎😎
Dubz was serious about limiting your post-game posting. Game isn't over until you get a write-up saying so you crazy kids
😎😎😎😎😎
Ugh I just wanted it to be over days ago so like I'm ready😎😎😎😎😎
Dubz was serious about limiting your post-game posting. Game isn't over until you get a write-up saying so you crazy kids
😎😎😎😎😎
I think it'll be a short evening, my friendToo bad I made my kill device a 1x. Could end it right now, ol' yeller.
I think it'll be a short evening, my friend
contingency Lynch coffee or
Lynch coffee
idk which because I am such a noob
But I'm glad I protected you all those times m#, even though I was having a crisis today and started thinking it was a mistake 😉
I was having a crisis ok lol. You gave me too much responsibility with that revive! Apparently I act like dubz?Haha. I figured. Your posts weren't quite the cocksure posts the rest of them did when they latched onto me. Yours were too stream of consciousness and all over the place.
********contingency Lynch or
Lynch
idk which because I am such a noob
I was having a crisis ok lol. You gave me too much responsibility with that revive! Apparently I act like dubz?
Oh it willI initially got put off because it was so aggressive. But after I read it a second time, I realized it was just a freak out.
Hopefully your protection will work tonight.
and irritable, which I told MSU.The game has ended due to an inevitable conclusion. Village wins despite their best efforts, though chaos wins in my heart 😍 You may now ask questions and things. Tor/Tee matchups and more details coming soon.
The game has ended due to an inevitable conclusion. Village wins despite their best efforts, though chaos wins in my heart 😍 You may now ask questions and things. Tor/Tee matchups and more details coming soon.
We won!Oh it will
I'm actually a very aggressive personand irritable, which I told MSU.
but also like coffee, why did you not try and kill me last night so I had no abilities? lol
You did great. I need to work on my superlatives list. Best tinkerer I've ever had though!Hey, I mostly knew what I was doing. Don't underestimate me just cause I'm a noob. I majored in math and did my senior thesis on game theory. 😛
Um I feel personally attackedThe game has ended due to an inevitable conclusion. Village wins despite their best efforts, though chaos wins in my heart 😍 You may now ask questions and things. Tor/Tee matchups and more details coming soon.
You did great. I need to work on my superlatives list. Best tinkerer I've ever had though!
This might be the nerdiest sentence I've ever read though 😉I majored in math and did my senior thesis on game theory. 😛
BTW I blocked Shelter the night her and em were going to revive Dandy
You also did great and you remind me so much of me, it's a little crazy lolUm I feel personally attacked
This might be the nerdiest sentence I've ever read though 😉
You also did great and you remind me so much of me, it's a little crazy lol
I know. You were really good in this game btw.
Thanks, you too. Don't know how you survived.
I need to get it all off my chest.
I need to repent for my sins
Game Spreadsheet Here
I didn't use it much the last two days but I think you all can figure out what happened 😛
And the matchups are on the spreadsheet but for posterity:
cheezit - grebes4lyfe
Finn - mypetmoose
SAR/mixy - Stella Mudd
coop/kcough - emlady09
AM - Barkley13
sporty - picklegurl
karabou - ziggyandjazzy
skimble/MJ - Dinashadow
capri - MSUcvmHope
allie - Doctor-S
genny - FrostySparrow
pippy - Beagle-Brigade
craycray - m935
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.