Noobs...in SPAAAAACE - 5th Annual Noob WW Game

Started by WildZoo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For those who don't know it yet, the conversion occurred because Stagg seered matt, was able to use his ability to make an item, and made a conversion item that if used during the day had a 50% chance of working and a 50% chance of killing him. RNG made it do both of those things. This was hinted at in his death writeup and the D6 writeup.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@ziggyandjazzy you did it! You blocked a kill on matty early on!
What? I did good?
Lol that was me

Okay so definitely not getting through all of the thread before my flight boards so gonna go with
Infect zigazigah
Back up choice is infect dirty thirty


And then juuuust in case I get distracted and forget we’re gonna go with a
Redirect to dirty thirty if zigazigah is infected or redirect to shelter as back up for either being infected (like if dirty thirty is ded basically, but if zigazigah is ded then do shelter)
I hope my words make sense?????
N2: You infected zigzagoon and redirected her to matty ice. As far as you know it was successful...?

 
Except then I started posting transmissions kind of randomly because it was fun. The redirection/infection ability was lost when we got down to one wolf and then I stopped posting transmissions at endgame because things were confusing enough...
 
For those who don't know it yet, the conversion occurred because Stagg seered matt, was able to use his ability to make an item, and made a conversion item that if used during the day had a 50% chance of working and a 50% chance of killing him. RNG made it do both of those things. This was hinted at in his death writeup and the D6 writeup.

I actually missed that. I missed a lot because I had to play between outings with the fam and traveling, so I only got to read some of the write-ups. Probably would have made things easier if I had time to read everything.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
lol. i didn't even know how my own role worked before we started this game, which actually almost ****ed me since I seemed super sketch.
I was visualizing you as a frantic Disney tinkerer ... like something out of a crazy-wild movie.

Before I was killed, I was going to block you or ziggy.
 
I was visualizing you as a frantic Disney tinkerer ... like something out of a crazy-wild movie.

Before I was killed, I was going to block you or ziggy.

Haha, that's actually an apt description. If you could see my role PM, I was really trying hard to build crazy ass ****. I tried to get through loopholes a few times lol.
 
The downfall of the village, only avoided because the wolf decided to throw the game 😉

I was praying that would happen, but I actually wasn't hopeful. It wouldn't have made too much of a difference, since I pretty much had figured out who was who by that point and really just needed that lynch result, but it made it even sweeter lol.
 
I was praying that would happen, but I actually wasn't hopeful. It wouldn't have made too much of a difference, since I pretty much had figured out who was who by that point and really just needed that lynch result, but it made it even sweeter lol.
Zig would have been the swing vote if it had kept going I think. So would have been down to who could concince her to vote with them, you or koffee
 
Why you do this? lol me today: matty why did I protect you that night? huh matty? no good answer?!? lol
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Why you do this? lol me today: matty why did I protect you that night? huh matty? no good answer?!? lol
Because no one told me what I was actually doing :laugh:
I figured it was just a fun way to get the dead and manators involved and iirc the results from the manator night one didn’t say it was successful soooo
Edit: they made a tie and lost pickles

Also, from what I could tell on the thread we were giving post restrictions when redirecting so I just thought that was fun
 
Good job village! Though i admit it feels a little...

a2qj9Zw_460s.jpg
 
Yeah, I didn't get the chance to really read his write-up. Doi.
me either. it was late and I assumed conversions had already happened
The downfall of the village, only avoided because the wolf decided to throw the game 😉
was it a RNG that got village to win with dina killed and not me?
poor zigzag. I don't know how many times I mentioned reading write-ups is a good idea. But I had a great tee who didn't get tired of me nagging her 😍
I was also not at the house a lot and on my phone. I did the best I could!! sorry for the stream of consciousness messages lol