Nor'east Ski WWeekend (Basics) - Game Thread

Started by PippyPony
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad

I still don't understand

*~*~*
Must be a family thing because I don’t either :laugh:
*~*~*
*******
and here i am, posting all these helpful links for people to read and they don't :yeahright:
*******
 
Dunno what this means
Well it would appear that the wolves have an ability thief, and so were nicely able to use our assassin's ability against her to kill her ded, coincidentally on the very day the wolf with some variety of lynch avoidance was being lynched, and therefore removing our shot of killing her without potentially wasting more lynches.

Afterparty is the other game pip modded
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
But lol at the sequence of events today in general

Makes me wonder if pip overcorrected for how underpowered the wolves were in Afterparty 😛
How were the wolves underpowered? I just looked and it looked like they/chaos won?
 
guys I just want a donut

1eefa4e4abe6c0e5612cdca6d5f74832.jpg
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Okay so we’re gonna lynch coffee and mel, right?

Trying to decide who else is woof. Difficult at this point when I’ve skimmed 30 pages of the game, but hey I got this far with what I believe to be 2 out of 2 wolves.

I’m pumped now, so hopefully will be a bit more committed and vindictive this weekend.
 
Well it would appear that the wolves have an ability thief, and so were nicely able to use our assassin's ability against her to kill her ded, coincidentally on the very day the wolf with some variety of lynch avoidance was being lynched, and therefore removing our shot of killing her without potentially wasting more lynches.

Afterparty is the other game pip modded
How do you think genny died?
 
Okay so we’re gonna lynch coffee and mel, right?

Trying to decide who else is woof. Difficult at this point when I’ve skimmed 30 pages of the game, but hey I got this far with what I believe to be 2 out of 2 wolves.

I’m pumped now, so hopefully will be a bit more committed and vindictive this weekend.
Coffee is a wolf. idk if unlynchable or can just avoid one. Likely Mel also

After that, idk if dubs, AM, or someone else
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad