You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Nor'east Ski WWeekend (Basics) - Game Thread
Started by PippyPony
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Didn't see you defend her much besides saying you didn't think she was a wolf. And you could wait until you killed mutts, the village vig.Would I have defended her or said so many times on thread I thought she was village if I knew she was unlynchable? Nahh I'd wait until that tidbit came out and then lynch her a second day to waste time.
**********the resort was recently designated an official training site for the U.S. Olympic Ski Team.
Fun fact tho:
I’ve gotten to train on the US Ski Team Speed Center at Copper Mountain in CO during ski camp and even got to meet a handful of our skiers
*********
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Nothing will be as good as Mt hood which is used as olympic training all year round (I believe)**********
Fun fact tho:
I’ve gotten to train on the US Ski Team Speed Center at Copper Mountain in CO during ski camp and even got to meet a handful of our skiers
*********
Lynch wz
She started acting weirdly since last night after this coffee thing.
My guess is one time lynch avoidance. I would be inclined to lynch coffee again, just not this minute.
She started acting weirdly since last night after this coffee thing.
My guess is one time lynch avoidance. I would be inclined to lynch coffee again, just not this minute.
Lynch coffee
If it does doesn't die once...
If it does doesn't die once...
Also the whole "should we follow what AM's dying read was" is very interesting. If we were "avenging her death" we would Lynch SOV and trust Mel but... I just don't like that option
Wasn't she thinking skimble today or did I read that wrong?
Didn't see you defend her much besides saying you didn't think she was a wolf. And you could wait until you killed mutts, the village vig.
Do you think wolves knew mutts was village vig? Like there's some kind of seering ability among them?
This was discussed at length the last several pagesDo you think wolves knew mutts was village vig? Like there's some kind of seering ability among them?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Or. We could ignore everything an outted wolf says.We're looking at a bunch of WIFOM's and I figured this one was the easiest to start with.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I still wanna lynch skim but for the moment I'll
unlynch skim lynch cheezit
can't get over how fake his reaction to coffee felt, or how groce it is that he's encouraging us to do anything based on her fake seer results. It's the worst kind of WIFOM and impossibke to analyze.
unlynch skim lynch cheezit
can't get over how fake his reaction to coffee felt, or how groce it is that he's encouraging us to do anything based on her fake seer results. It's the worst kind of WIFOM and impossibke to analyze.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Wow the TOC hasn't been updated??? 😱~ Reserved for Table of Contents ~
D1 - Tally | Cubs lynched
N1 - bryndy killed
D2 - Tally | Snowy lynched
N2 interlude - genny shot
N2 - mpm killed
D3 - Tally | capri lynched
N3 - barky killed
D4 interlude - mutts shot
D4 -
This was discussed at length the last several pages
I'm aware but I was asking Ziggy specifically
*********************************************
The Dead's Day 5 Lynch Tally
Coffee? (4) - Sporty, zigzag, Dina, MJ
SOV (2) - Mel, dolphin
WZ (2) - SAR, SOV
Skim () -
Mel (1) - WZ
9/14
lynch close in ~11.5 hours
*********************************************
The Dead's Day 5 Lynch Tally
Coffee? (4) - Sporty, zigzag, Dina, MJ
SOV (2) - Mel, dolphin
WZ (2) - SAR, SOV
Skim () -
Mel (1) - WZ
9/14
lynch close in ~11.5 hours
*********************************************
Hmmmm no I don't think I like this anymore
Unlynch dubz
Lynch mj
Unlynch dubz
Lynch mj
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
She said SOVWasn't she thinking skimble today or did I read that wrong?
I think they took/borrowed her ability and that's how they knew...I have no indication they have an ability seer atm but I guess it's possibleDo you think wolves knew mutts was village vig? Like there's some kind of seering ability among them?
Went back to look at dubs interaction with coffee d1 and it seemed w/v to me so that's dropped her on my suspicion list
InteresanteHmmmm no I don't think I like this anymore
Unlynch dubz
Lynch mj
D5 We're Thawing Out! Lynch Tally
koffee (4) - sporty, dina, zigjaz, mj
sov (2) - mel, dolphin
dubz (1) - sov
skim () -
mel (1) - dubz
mj (1) - sar
9/14
Deadline 10pm est (~11 hours)
koffee (4) - sporty, dina, zigjaz, mj
sov (2) - mel, dolphin
dubz (1) - sov
skim () -
mel (1) - dubz
mj (1) - sar
9/14
Deadline 10pm est (~11 hours)
~*~*~*~*~
If we need a pic or gif for the lynch tallies...maybe someone can resize this one of mine from yesterday
~*~*~*~*~
If we need a pic or gif for the lynch tallies...maybe someone can resize this one of mine from yesterday
I really wanted to ask AM what she meant by this.
I haven’t read page 27 or 28 yet, so I’m missing a piece of the action, but from what I do know, I could support a coff? or Mel lynch today.
Lynch mel
Also, Skim's in a lot of trouble.
I haven’t read page 27 or 28 yet, so I’m missing a piece of the action, but from what I do know, I could support a coff? or Mel lynch today.
Lynch mel
When you catch up, I would like to hear your opinion on what went down with coffee last nightI really wanted to ask AM what she meant by this.
I haven’t read page 27 or 28 yet, so I’m missing a piece of the action, but from what I do know, I could support a coff? or Mel lynch today.
Lynch mel
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Day 4 Lynch Tracker
contingencies:
coffee (1) - AM
coffee (2) - Dina
sporty (1) - grebes
cheezit (1) - sporty
mutts (1) - zig
day start
mutts (0) - zig
coffee (3) - zig
cheezit (2) - skimble
skimble (1) - dubz
MSU (1) - SOV
cheezit (3) - coffee
coffee (4) - SAR
coffee (5) - killer
SOV (1) - cheezit
coffee (6) - dolphin
cheezit (4) - mutts
~Dead mutts~
cheezit (3)
coffee (7) - MSU
cheezit (4) - MJ
cheezit (3) - covfefe
zig (1) - covfefe
SOV (0) - cheezit
zig (2) - cheezit
coffee (6) - dolphin
zig (3) - dolphin
contingencies:
coffee (1) - AM
coffee (2) - Dina
sporty (1) - grebes
cheezit (1) - sporty
mutts (1) - zig
day start
coffee (3) - zig
cheezit (2) - skimble
skimble (1) - dubz
MSU (1) - SOV
cheezit (3) - coffee
coffee (4) - SAR
coffee (5) - killer
SOV (1) - cheezit
coffee (6) - dolphin
cheezit (4) - mutts
~Dead mutts~
cheezit (3)
coffee (7) - MSU
cheezit (4) - MJ
zig (1) - covfefe
zig (2) - cheezit
zig (3) - dolphin
Day 3 Lynch Tracker
SOV (1) - AM
SOV (2) - Cheezit
dubz (1) - zig
sporty (1) - grebes
sporty (2) - dubz
SOV (3) - SAR
killer (1) - SOV
capri (1) - dina
sporty (1) - dubz
capri (2) - grebes
MJ (1) - MSU
grebes (1) - skimble
cheezit (1) - dolphin
capri (3) - MJ
capri (4) - mutts
SOV (4) - barks
SOV (3) - AM
coffee (1) - AM
MSU votes for mutts but does not unlynch first
SOV (2) - barks
mutts (1) - barks
SOV (3) - capri
MJ (0) - MSU
mutts (2) - MSU
coffee (2) - killer
sporty (0) - dubz
dubz (0) - zig
mutts (3) - zig
coffee (3) - dubz
cheez (2) - koffee
SOV (2) - SAR
kovfefe (4) - SAR
SOV (1) - capri
covfefe (5) - capri
coffee (4) - dubz
coffee? (5) - sporty
sporty (1) - dubz
killer (0) - SOV
coffee (6) - SOV
coffee (5) - SOV
killer (1) - SOV
sporty (0) - dubz
cheezit (3) - dubz
coffee (4) - sporty
cheez (4) - sporty
killer (0) - SOV
mutts (4) - SOV
mutts (3) - MSU
cheezit (5) - MSU
cheezit (4) - dubz
mutts (2) - SOV
coffee (5) - SOV
SOV (0) - cheeez
coffee (6) - cheeeez
coffee (5) - SOV
sporty (1) - dubz
cheezit (3) - coffee
capri (5) - coffee
coffee (4) - cheez
sporty (2) - cheez
killer (1) - SOV
SOV (1) - AM
SOV (2) - Cheezit
dubz (1) - zig
sporty (1) - grebes
sporty (2) - dubz
SOV (3) - SAR
killer (1) - SOV
capri (1) - dina
sporty (1) - dubz
capri (2) - grebes
MJ (1) - MSU
grebes (1) - skimble
cheezit (1) - dolphin
capri (3) - MJ
capri (4) - mutts
SOV (4) - barks
coffee (1) - AM
MSU votes for mutts but does not unlynch first
mutts (1) - barks
SOV (3) - capri
mutts (2) - MSU
coffee (2) - killer
dubz (0) - zig
mutts (3) - zig
coffee (3) - dubz
cheez (2) - koffee
kovfefe (4) - SAR
covfefe (5) - capri
coffee? (5) - sporty
sporty (1) - dubz
coffee (6) - SOV
killer (1) - SOV
sporty (0) - dubz
cheezit (3) - dubz
cheez (4) - sporty
mutts (4) - SOV
cheezit (5) - MSU
coffee (5) - SOV
coffee (6) - cheeeez
sporty (1) - dubz
capri (5) - coffee
sporty (2) - cheez
killer (1) - SOV
Day 2 Lynch Tracker
capri (1) - dubz
snowy (1) - AM
zig (1) - skim
dubz (1) - zig
zig (2) - SOV
capri (2) - grebes
mpm (1) - dina
zig (3) - cheezit
capri (3) - killer
zig (4) - mpm
dubz (0) - zig
capri (4) - zig
mutts (1) - barks
grebes (1) - snowy
capri (3) - dubz
snowy (2) - dubz
coffee (1) - sporty
zig (3) - cheezit
SOV (1) - cheezit
snowy (3) - dolph
grebes (0) - snowy
capri (4) - snowy
snowy (4) - genny
capri (5) - mutts
zig (4) - capri
zig (3) - capri
snowy (5) - capri
capri (4) - zig
snowy (6) - zig
snowy (7) - coffee
snowy (6) - AM
SOV (2) - AM
snowy (5) - dubz
capri (5) - dubz
mutts (2) - MSU
capri (4) - dubz
snowy (6) - dubz
capri (1) - dubz
snowy (1) - AM
zig (1) - skim
dubz (1) - zig
zig (2) - SOV
capri (2) - grebes
mpm (1) - dina
zig (3) - cheezit
capri (3) - killer
zig (4) - mpm
capri (4) - zig
mutts (1) - barks
grebes (1) - snowy
snowy (2) - dubz
coffee (1) - sporty
SOV (1) - cheezit
snowy (3) - dolph
capri (4) - snowy
snowy (4) - genny
capri (5) - mutts
zig (4) - capri
snowy (5) - capri
snowy (6) - zig
snowy (7) - coffee
SOV (2) - AM
capri (5) - dubz
mutts (2) - MSU
snowy (6) - dubz
Day 1 Lynch Tracker
killer (1) - sobsob
grebes (1) - AM
cheezit (1) - skilary
AM (1) - capri
AM (2) - MSU
MSU (1) - barks
capri (1) - grebes
dubz (1) - sportsport
AM (3) - dubz
dubz (2) - killer
barks (1) - zig
Killer (0) - sobsob
cubs (1) - sobsob
sobsob (1) - cubs
cubs (2) - mpm
sobsob (0) - cubs
AM (2) - MSU
dubz (3) - SAR
zig (1) - cheez
AM (1) - dubz
barks (2) - dubz
sporty (1) - genny
cheez (2) - dolphin
barks (3) - mutts
cubs (3) - MJ
barks (4) - snowy
coffee? (1) - cubs
grebes (1) - AM
snowy (1) - AM
sporty (0) - genny
cubs (4) - genny
dubz (2) - SAR
coffee? (2) - SAR
coffee? (1) - cubs
barks (5) - cubs
dubz (3) - dina
dubz (2) - sport
coffee? (2) - sport
genny (1) - MSU
barks (4) - dubz
coffee (3) - dubz
mutts (1) - coffee
coffee (2) - dubz
snowy (2) - dubz
capri (2) - bj
barks (3) - mutts
capri (3) - mutts
snowy (1) - dubz
zig (2) - dubz
killer (1) - sobsob
grebes (1) - AM
cheezit (1) - skilary
AM (1) - capri
AM (2) - MSU
MSU (1) - barks
capri (1) - grebes
dubz (1) - sportsport
AM (3) - dubz
dubz (2) - killer
barks (1) - zig
cubs (1) - sobsob
sobsob (1) - cubs
cubs (2) - mpm
dubz (3) - SAR
zig (1) - cheez
barks (2) - dubz
sporty (1) - genny
cheez (2) - dolphin
barks (3) - mutts
cubs (3) - MJ
barks (4) - snowy
coffee? (1) - cubs
snowy (1) - AM
cubs (4) - genny
coffee? (2) - SAR
barks (5) - cubs
dubz (3) - dina
coffee? (2) - sport
genny (1) - MSU
coffee (3) - dubz
mutts (1) - coffee
snowy (2) - dubz
capri (2) - bj
capri (3) - mutts
zig (2) - dubz
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Based on her response to me, I'm pretty sure she meant you would be one of her lynch targets soon (probably after SOV)I really wanted to ask AM what she meant by this.
I haven’t read page 27 or 28 yet, so I’m missing a piece of the action, but from what I do know, I could support a coff? or Mel lynch today.
Lynch mel
Unlynch wz. Lynch coffee
Wanted to see some reaction... I saw it.Unlynch wz. Lynch coffee
In a plain vanilla game I don’t guess there would be an alpha. Has to be one time.
Let’s kill the known wolf.
????Wanted to see some reaction... I saw it.
In a plain vanilla game I don’t guess there would be an alpha. Has to be one time.
Let’s kill the known wolf.
Her reaction being a change from skim to Mel? Not sure I'm following your logic there
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
What was the plan you were referring to here? With the rapid vote switching on d3No. I have a plan
I'd still really like to lynch Coffee or SOV today. Preferably both soon.
Hmmmm no I don't think I like this anymore
Unlynch dubz
Lynch mj
What happened to your SOV feels?
Hey @Melchizedek maybe this is the WIFOM you should start withFor now I'd still like to lynch Mel
while I think things through more
See notes about this in an upcoming postThis is why I'm on Coffee today. Then if I lynch SOV after and I'm wrong at least I don't activate the grump 😛
Where are your feels at now? Besides SOV.I’m gonna go reevaluate every single person that’s alive in this game...so if you need me that’s where I’ll be. Ugh.
I don't like thisThat’s weird, I had the same feeling when I saw it at first, but was waiting for the write up.
Need to hear more from cray at some point. Which probably won't be until lynch close. Sigh.I have no idea what's going on, I didn't know the game was currently in progress when I took grebes' spot, I just thought it was about to start
anyone want to TLDR the thread for me?
Dunno how I feel about this one yetHonestly this keeps bothering me. She posted this ~10 mins after her post about not having ISOed yet, then is killed almost right after.
This wouldn't be as concerning if there was ANY context in this post. But to throw just a Lynch and then be shot feels exceptionally important to me.
Especially if we are able to utilize the context of the write up.
Could be nothing. Or everything.
Waiting for this still I thinkYeah the whole timing of it is just weird to me on top of not wanting to Not look into something like a sudden death, but I don't want to be tin foiling off the rails either.
Right now I'm trying to look into Coffee and Mel, as well as see if I can put anything together through voting tallies around those two.
I'm going to look into more tomorrow morning since I have the morning off and post updated reads/feels on others at that time.
Can't decide if honest village question or fellow wolfy setup lolOver the past 3 days have you only seered Ziggs? Are there villagers you'd like to confirm?
Currently looking back at Coffee, Mel, and SOV now. Will update in a bit.What was the plan you were referring to here? With the rapid vote switching on d3
What happened to your SOV feels?
Hey @Melchizedek maybe this is the WIFOM you should start with
See notes about this in an upcoming post
Where are your feels at now? Besides SOV.
I don't like this
Need to hear more from cray at some point. Which probably won't be until lynch close. Sigh.
Dunno how I feel about this one yet
Waiting for this still I think
Can't decide if honest village question or fellow wolfy setup lol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
So since I have two exams to study for I'm going to do something I don't usually do this early in the game and just...put all my thoughts on thread. Because I need to disappear for a while and don't really have time for mind games and reaction tests and all that, and won't until Monday evening at the earliest.
The names with thoughts next to them are running thoughts since the beginning of the game. Player list afterwards is roughly in order from woof to villa (the spaces didn't exist when I typed it up but they fascinate me so I left them). And notes at the end are things I want to follow up on but probably don't have time for lol
2. @WildZoo - the biggest v...wait
4. @Dinashadow - why do I still have no clue here... +v for contingency on covfefe, +v for lynch tracker request, will see what she got from it actually. +v for actually following up on analyzing it.
7. @Skimble - a little echo-y, too many likes. w. Haven't seen anything to change my mind here really. lynching grebes when she seemed to have strnger feels for other players...weird.
8. @grebes4lyfe - voting could be w but i need to read posts < and I never did that. Might be subbing out? > Now cray cray. Fantastic. I'll probably lynch her at endgame.
11. @SARdoghandler - spreadsheet effort feels v, voting record though...hmmm
12. @StartingoverVet - my actual read is villa. SOV will do anything as a wolf but hell joining in the tie shenanigans is pretty loco.
13. @ziggyandjazzy - totes frustrated villa
14. @CoffeeQuestionMark - i always am suspicious of covfefe. Reaction felt villa the first time but holy disappearance when she was up for Lynch. W. <--hey i was right
15. @Melchizedek - have a weird feel. lynch if no woof produced in 24 hrs. AM is making me feel bad so I'll leave him alone for the moment. <--- still can't prove that he hasn't produced a woof because i won't let him lynch SOV lol but my soul feels he's a wolf, and my soul must be satisfied.
16. @dolphin106258 - posts feel v. Very v.
19. @Mad Jack - obvs vanilla if he says so
20. @SportPonies - i gave her a pass last game because extreme inactivity seemed not woofy sporty. not so this time. automatic lower wolfy. But also I feel guilty lynching her today? +v for thoughts i liked. what were they? I don't remember. +w because she hasn't tunneled me yet.
21. @MSUcvmHOPE - jailed apparently, don't have much else. still don't have much else. At all.
23. @killerleaf - got nuthin much, reads like her normal self
Covfefe
Skim
Cheezit
Grebes --> Cray
Sporty
MSU
Killer
SOV
SAR
Dina
MJ
zig
Dolph
Dubz
Reminder to myself to look at those capri voters again. Reminder to myself that AM wanted SOV and possibly Skimble lynched. Reminder to myself that she might murder me for lynching mel.
And a reminder to ISO MSU I guess. I need to study tho.
Other notes:
- someone probably already said this, but based on mutt's posts she definitely did not kill genny
- idk what to think of the chat slip from dina when it involved me
- no one ever bothers to try to read me. sigh.
- didn't mutts say something about not being useful until lynch closes? at some point? need to go back and look at mutts and barks posts. did barks get her ability stolen too?
- why is SAR so scared of activating my grump? does she knows she's wrong about SOV?
- kinda take back my comment about overpowered wolf pack because i forgot at most they'll be at a 1:5 ratio
- i don't like all the boring coffee votes. why don't people ever try to make things more interesting. probably at least one wolf on covfefe yesterday, but i don't think both of 'em
- missed before that mutts was a 1x assassin. if woofs stole her shot to use on genny, then she shouldn't have had another to steal. unless, rather than a thief, they had a mimic. hmmm. other option is they have their own assassin. it sounded like mutts was saying she was restricted to nighttime use, in which case a thief or mimic should have been restricted the same way. unless she just meant she was jailed that day? need a timeline
- good, zig pointed out the bit about mutts being jailed and barks still being very suspicious of her. I don't think anyone else was jailed the same day, so maybe thievery after all. need to check when that happened.
- conversion may not need a no kill night here...we just don't know
The names with thoughts next to them are running thoughts since the beginning of the game. Player list afterwards is roughly in order from woof to villa (the spaces didn't exist when I typed it up but they fascinate me so I left them). And notes at the end are things I want to follow up on but probably don't have time for lol
2. @WildZoo - the biggest v...wait
4. @Dinashadow - why do I still have no clue here... +v for contingency on covfefe, +v for lynch tracker request, will see what she got from it actually. +v for actually following up on analyzing it.
7. @Skimble - a little echo-y, too many likes. w. Haven't seen anything to change my mind here really. lynching grebes when she seemed to have strnger feels for other players...weird.
8. @grebes4lyfe - voting could be w but i need to read posts < and I never did that. Might be subbing out? > Now cray cray. Fantastic. I'll probably lynch her at endgame.
11. @SARdoghandler - spreadsheet effort feels v, voting record though...hmmm
12. @StartingoverVet - my actual read is villa. SOV will do anything as a wolf but hell joining in the tie shenanigans is pretty loco.
13. @ziggyandjazzy - totes frustrated villa
14. @CoffeeQuestionMark - i always am suspicious of covfefe. Reaction felt villa the first time but holy disappearance when she was up for Lynch. W. <--hey i was right
15. @Melchizedek - have a weird feel. lynch if no woof produced in 24 hrs. AM is making me feel bad so I'll leave him alone for the moment. <--- still can't prove that he hasn't produced a woof because i won't let him lynch SOV lol but my soul feels he's a wolf, and my soul must be satisfied.
16. @dolphin106258 - posts feel v. Very v.
19. @Mad Jack - obvs vanilla if he says so
20. @SportPonies - i gave her a pass last game because extreme inactivity seemed not woofy sporty. not so this time. automatic lower wolfy. But also I feel guilty lynching her today? +v for thoughts i liked. what were they? I don't remember. +w because she hasn't tunneled me yet.
21. @MSUcvmHOPE - jailed apparently, don't have much else. still don't have much else. At all.
23. @killerleaf - got nuthin much, reads like her normal self
Covfefe
Skim
Cheezit
Grebes --> Cray
Sporty
MSU
Killer
SOV
SAR
Dina
MJ
zig
Dolph
Dubz
Reminder to myself to look at those capri voters again. Reminder to myself that AM wanted SOV and possibly Skimble lynched. Reminder to myself that she might murder me for lynching mel.
And a reminder to ISO MSU I guess. I need to study tho.
Other notes:
- someone probably already said this, but based on mutt's posts she definitely did not kill genny
- idk what to think of the chat slip from dina when it involved me
- no one ever bothers to try to read me. sigh.
- didn't mutts say something about not being useful until lynch closes? at some point? need to go back and look at mutts and barks posts. did barks get her ability stolen too?
- why is SAR so scared of activating my grump? does she knows she's wrong about SOV?

- kinda take back my comment about overpowered wolf pack because i forgot at most they'll be at a 1:5 ratio
- i don't like all the boring coffee votes. why don't people ever try to make things more interesting. probably at least one wolf on covfefe yesterday, but i don't think both of 'em
- missed before that mutts was a 1x assassin. if woofs stole her shot to use on genny, then she shouldn't have had another to steal. unless, rather than a thief, they had a mimic. hmmm. other option is they have their own assassin. it sounded like mutts was saying she was restricted to nighttime use, in which case a thief or mimic should have been restricted the same way. unless she just meant she was jailed that day? need a timeline
- good, zig pointed out the bit about mutts being jailed and barks still being very suspicious of her. I don't think anyone else was jailed the same day, so maybe thievery after all. need to check when that happened.
- conversion may not need a no kill night here...we just don't know
What happened to your SOV feels?
Still there. However, based on vca I'm not feeling very charitable towards MJ either and at least wanted it on the board. I've lynched Coffee - don't know if alpha or lynch avoidance but can focus on other wolves now so SOV and MJ are my new top two
I don't like thisDo you know Ziggy’s affiliation to know who is lying
I think I’m caught up now. I would have switched to coffee after that late reveal as she wasn’t even voting for the person she supposedly seered and confirmed wolf. Mel believing that makes me even more comfortable with me vote for him.When you catch up, I would like to hear your opinion on what went down with coffee last night
Sporty and zig have moved into the likely village category. Wz is probably village too. Guess she’s gone back to the old wz ways of tunneling on me when she’s village. If she’s doing that as a wolf, well, good job I guess. I also find it funny that wz has Mel and I on her wolf list, but Mel has been on my wolf list for three days now.
Hey I read youSo since I have two exams to study for I'm going to do something I don't usually do this early in the game and just...put all my thoughts on thread. Because I need to disappear for a while and don't really have time for mind games and reaction tests and all that, and won't until Monday evening at the earliest.
The names with thoughts next to them are running thoughts since the beginning of the game. Player list afterwards is roughly in order from woof to villa (the spaces didn't exist when I typed it up but they fascinate me so I left them). And notes at the end are things I want to follow up on but probably don't have time for lol
2. @WildZoo - the biggest v...wait
4. @Dinashadow - why do I still have no clue here... +v for contingency on covfefe, +v for lynch tracker request, will see what she got from it actually. +v for actually following up on analyzing it.
7. @Skimble - a little echo-y, too many likes. w. Haven't seen anything to change my mind here really. lynching grebes when she seemed to have strnger feels for other players...weird.
8. @grebes4lyfe - voting could be w but i need to read posts < and I never did that. Might be subbing out? > Now cray cray. Fantastic. I'll probably lynch her at endgame.
11. @SARdoghandler - spreadsheet effort feels v, voting record though...hmmm
12. @StartingoverVet - my actual read is villa. SOV will do anything as a wolf but hell joining in the tie shenanigans is pretty loco.
13. @ziggyandjazzy - totes frustrated villa
14. @CoffeeQuestionMark - i always am suspicious of covfefe. Reaction felt villa the first time but holy disappearance when she was up for Lynch. W. <--hey i was right
15. @Melchizedek - have a weird feel. lynch if no woof produced in 24 hrs. AM is making me feel bad so I'll leave him alone for the moment. <--- still can't prove that he hasn't produced a woof because i won't let him lynch SOV lol but my soul feels he's a wolf, and my soul must be satisfied.
16. @dolphin106258 - posts feel v. Very v.
19. @Mad Jack - obvs vanilla if he says so
20. @SportPonies - i gave her a pass last game because extreme inactivity seemed not woofy sporty. not so this time. automatic lower wolfy. But also I feel guilty lynching her today? +v for thoughts i liked. what were they? I don't remember. +w because she hasn't tunneled me yet.
21. @MSUcvmHOPE - jailed apparently, don't have much else. still don't have much else. At all.
23. @killerleaf - got nuthin much, reads like her normal self
Covfefe
Skim
Cheezit
Grebes --> Cray
Sporty
MSU
Killer
SOV
SAR
Dina
MJ
zig
Dolph
Dubz
Reminder to myself to look at those capri voters again. Reminder to myself that AM wanted SOV and possibly Skimble lynched. Reminder to myself that she might murder me for lynching mel.
And a reminder to ISO MSU I guess. I need to study tho.
Other notes:
- someone probably already said this, but based on mutt's posts she definitely did not kill genny
- idk what to think of the chat slip from dina when it involved me
- no one ever bothers to try to read me. sigh.
- didn't mutts say something about not being useful until lynch closes? at some point? need to go back and look at mutts and barks posts. did barks get her ability stolen too?
- why is SAR so scared of activating my grump? does she knows she's wrong about SOV?
- kinda take back my comment about overpowered wolf pack because i forgot at most they'll be at a 1:5 ratio
- i don't like all the boring coffee votes. why don't people ever try to make things more interesting. probably at least one wolf on covfefe yesterday, but i don't think both of 'em
- missed before that mutts was a 1x assassin. if woofs stole her shot to use on genny, then she shouldn't have had another to steal. unless, rather than a thief, they had a mimic. hmmm. other option is they have their own assassin. it sounded like mutts was saying she was restricted to nighttime use, in which case a thief or mimic should have been restricted the same way. unless she just meant she was jailed that day? need a timeline
- good, zig pointed out the bit about mutts being jailed and barks still being very suspicious of her. I don't think anyone else was jailed the same day, so maybe thievery after all. need to check when that happened.
- conversion may not need a no kill night here...we just don't know
I just don't see Mel being a wolf in how it went down last night. Imo as a wolf it would be way smarter to wait and see how the reveal went and match other villager reactions. You know that if Ziggy flipped village we'd go for Coffee next and Mel would also look susp for leading the move away from Coffee then. Just doesn't seem like a good woof move to me. They knew Coffee was likely to go down, so I'd be suspicious of them trying to gain village cred of helping with that
So since I have two exams to study for I'm going to do something I don't usually do this early in the game and just...put all my thoughts on thread. Because I need to disappear for a while and don't really have time for mind games and reaction tests and all that, and won't until Monday evening at the earliest.
The names with thoughts next to them are running thoughts since the beginning of the game. Player list afterwards is roughly in order from woof to villa (the spaces didn't exist when I typed it up but they fascinate me so I left them). And notes at the end are things I want to follow up on but probably don't have time for lol
2. @WildZoo - the biggest v...wait
4. @Dinashadow - why do I still have no clue here... +v for contingency on covfefe, +v for lynch tracker request, will see what she got from it actually. +v for actually following up on analyzing it.
7. @Skimble - a little echo-y, too many likes. w. Haven't seen anything to change my mind here really. lynching grebes when she seemed to have strnger feels for other players...weird.
8. @grebes4lyfe - voting could be w but i need to read posts < and I never did that. Might be subbing out? > Now cray cray. Fantastic. I'll probably lynch her at endgame.
11. @SARdoghandler - spreadsheet effort feels v, voting record though...hmmm
12. @StartingoverVet - my actual read is villa. SOV will do anything as a wolf but hell joining in the tie shenanigans is pretty loco.
13. @ziggyandjazzy - totes frustrated villa
14. @CoffeeQuestionMark - i always am suspicious of covfefe. Reaction felt villa the first time but holy disappearance when she was up for Lynch. W. <--hey i was right
15. @Melchizedek - have a weird feel. lynch if no woof produced in 24 hrs. AM is making me feel bad so I'll leave him alone for the moment. <--- still can't prove that he hasn't produced a woof because i won't let him lynch SOV lol but my soul feels he's a wolf, and my soul must be satisfied.
16. @dolphin106258 - posts feel v. Very v.
19. @Mad Jack - obvs vanilla if he says so
20. @SportPonies - i gave her a pass last game because extreme inactivity seemed not woofy sporty. not so this time. automatic lower wolfy. But also I feel guilty lynching her today? +v for thoughts i liked. what were they? I don't remember. +w because she hasn't tunneled me yet.
21. @MSUcvmHOPE - jailed apparently, don't have much else. still don't have much else. At all.
23. @killerleaf - got nuthin much, reads like her normal self
Covfefe
Skim
Cheezit
Grebes --> Cray
Sporty
MSU
Killer
SOV
SAR
Dina
MJ
zig
Dolph
Dubz
Reminder to myself to look at those capri voters again. Reminder to myself that AM wanted SOV and possibly Skimble lynched. Reminder to myself that she might murder me for lynching mel.
And a reminder to ISO MSU I guess. I need to study tho.
Other notes:
- someone probably already said this, but based on mutt's posts she definitely did not kill genny
- idk what to think of the chat slip from dina when it involved me
- no one ever bothers to try to read me. sigh.
- didn't mutts say something about not being useful until lynch closes? at some point? need to go back and look at mutts and barks posts. did barks get her ability stolen too?
- why is SAR so scared of activating my grump? does she knows she's wrong about SOV?
- kinda take back my comment about overpowered wolf pack because i forgot at most they'll be at a 1:5 ratio
- i don't like all the boring coffee votes. why don't people ever try to make things more interesting. probably at least one wolf on covfefe yesterday, but i don't think both of 'em
- missed before that mutts was a 1x assassin. if woofs stole her shot to use on genny, then she shouldn't have had another to steal. unless, rather than a thief, they had a mimic. hmmm. other option is they have their own assassin. it sounded like mutts was saying she was restricted to nighttime use, in which case a thief or mimic should have been restricted the same way. unless she just meant she was jailed that day? need a timeline
- good, zig pointed out the bit about mutts being jailed and barks still being very suspicious of her. I don't think anyone else was jailed the same day, so maybe thievery after all. need to check when that happened.
- conversion may not need a no kill night here...we just don't know
I've voted for you twice now. Does that count as reading you? 😉
~*~*~*~
I'm en route to one of the roles in this game, btw
It's 2° outside. Fahrenheit.
~*~*~*~
I'm en route to one of the roles in this game, btw
It's 2° outside. Fahrenheit.
~*~*~*~
She said SOV
She did, but also mentioned skimble would be in trouble but then she never got to really expand on that today because you know NK
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I like to exaggerate. Came across several posts that had reads on most people and then were like "Well I can't ever read wz soHey I read you
"Nope 😛I've voted for you twice now. Does that count as reading you? 😉
TrueShe did, but also mentioned skimble would be in trouble but then she never got to really expand on that today because you know NK
If you were voting besides coffee, who would it be, SOV, Skimble, or Mel? Or someone else?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
It felt like a poorly executed attempt to clear him based on this exact line of thought.I just don't see Mel being a wolf in how it went down last night. Imo as a wolf it would be way smarter to wait and see how the reveal went and match other villager reactions. You know that if Ziggy flipped village we'd go for Coffee next and Mel would also look susp for leading the move away from Coffee then. Just doesn't seem like a good woof move to me. They knew Coffee was likely to go down, so I'd be suspicious of them trying to gain village cred of helping with that
Seriously read his posts after that reveal. They feel so insincere. And him bringing up the WIFOM that can't be solved reminds me of when he was converted in Colorado and wouldn't let go of Kara's outted posts.
It felt like a poorly executed attempt to clear him based on this exact line of thought.
Seriously read his posts after that reveal. They feel so insincere. And him bringing up the WIFOM that can't be solved reminds me of when he was converted in Colorado and wouldn't let go of Kara's outted posts.
Idk. I just can't read Mel for ****. So I leave that to the rest of the majority. Now my Coffee tunnel has been addressed I'm gonna tunnel MJ a while I think. I believe there is one wolf between him and SOV and dollowing Coffee's flip I feel worse about MJ's voting record
I’ve posted my reads on you now. 😀I like to exaggerate. Came across several posts that had reads on most people and then were like "Well I can't ever read wz so"
I said I was gonna switch to coffee and did. The reaction I am talking about is not wz...but other players. I wanted to see what others would do today before a bandwagon to relynch coffee formed. That bandwagon is not forming, which I think it should so 8 moved back????
Her reaction being a change from skim to Mel? Not sure I'm following your logic there
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Night 2 - Interlude
The skiers were all ready to hit the slopes in the morning. One skier in particular was excited to head up to Jay Peak, a resort in far northern Vermont, known for having low crowds and the heaviest annual snowfall of any eastern resort.
She had just put her skis into the cargo bin on her car...when all of a sudden, a shot rang out from deep in a nearby evergreen glade. The group of friends looked on in horror as one of their own bled out into the snow.
Dead is @genny , Jay Peak - Vanillager.
I was jailed last night through this lynch close- blocked and protected but somehow felt safe. Sound familiar?
I dont like sharing night results but yall are starting a train off of poor reads
Can you please ask questions before framing things incorectly ? Me calling capri sketchy is part of why I'm voting there - i never said shes sketchy but thats not why im voting there - that logic doesnt even make sense your making things up now.
So genny was killed n2, and this is also when mutts was jailed.Day 4 - Interlude
As the ski trip continued, the skiers began to get a touch of cabin fever. In order to liven things up a little bit, one skier suggested visiting the beautiful Lakes Region of New Hampshire, to visit Gunstock Mountain, a ski area with a flair for adventure. In keeping with the gun theme, most of the trails are named for guns (i.e. Pistol, Musket) or gun parts (i.e. Trigger).
The skiers arrived at the summit of the Hot Shot trail... but before they could swish down the slopes, another shot rang out from deep in a nearby evergreen glade, instantly killing the skier who had suggested they visit this mountain. A smoking gun could be seen tossed aside in the snow near the trailhead.
Are people actually packing heat at Gunstock? ...That doesn't seem very safe.
Dead is @muttmanager, GUNSTOCK - 1x Village Assassin
The "nearby everglade" business has me thinking the same person who shot genny shot mutts. But I also don't know what to think about the whole mutts suggested they go to the mountain thing. Idk what a mimic is but is it like genny's ability last game where someone can absorb powers used on them and then use them?
I guess I am struggling to figure this out
What was the plan you were referring to here? With the rapid vote switching on d3
So I figured at least one of the 4 candidates was a wolf. I kept trying to keep it tied at 4 players till late so I could see how people made last minute changes. I thought we the other wolf may feel obligated to save their wolfmate, and I thought some movement would show me if some people knew more than they let on.
One of the reason I vote MSU now is breaking the tie as soon as I had it.
Also, I think ties are good....it is the old mafia research that the more younlynch the more likely village is to win. The less times you lynch the more likely the wolves win. I figured in a real 2 or 3 way we get a wolf, or in a 4 way maybe there are 2 wolves and they would be forced to save one of them.
Lots of possible info if people were patient;unfortunately they werent
I've never defended another player unless I knew they were lock clear village (besides maybe AM), and I never will. You're doing some impressive mental gymnastics to fit me into your theory.Didn't see you defend her much besides saying you didn't think she was a wolf. And you could wait until you killed mutts, the village vig.
Cool, Where would you be lynching if not for coffee? Its far enough into the game that we need something from you to analyze you not just votes. Do you have leans/reads for us?Lynch coffee
If it does doesn't die once...
I still wanna lynch skim but for the moment I'll
unlynch skim lynch cheezit
can't get over how fake his reaction to coffee felt, or how groce it is that he's encouraging us to do anything based on her fake seer results. It's the worst kind of WIFOM and impossibke to analyze.
Isn't it a little, idk...too on the nose for my wolfing?Hmm maybe since I had a good idea now I can have a bad idea
what if the wolves took mutts ability somehow, used it to kill her because they have a wolf that can only die that way (like unlynchable)? Hmmm... much speculation
She claimed seer - Pretty good reason to waffle off in any scenario unless there's a counter claim
She "confirmed" my read on ZJ - Fine, I'll admit it, I got pocketed on this one. I was just so ready to lynch someone that I'd been (admittedly) tunneling on.
Hey @Melchizedek maybe this is the WIFOM you should start with
I was a counterwagon to her the day before yesterday, why wouldn't she vote for me hoping that my wagon would take off? Lord knows enough of you are ready to lynch me at the drop of a hat, and have said so 🙄
Responding to AM
I tend to think wolves offering analysis of only a few players include one wolf to keep things rounded. I will keep looking into her posts.
The second and third felt like she was and casually interacting with Skim/quietly pulling sus off her which seemed like it should be more conflicting but was not at all, feels w/w or pocketing
It wouldn't be WW if everyone didn't look back at my posts mid game and go heyyy I have no idea what you are doing. I always (aka the 2 other games I've played) look back at my early posts and facepalm.
Responding to Skim priorSPECIFICALLY I don't know between you and Mel and SAR. Mel started it and I saw it as tunnelling but I didn't like the reaction to SOV's response.
On the other hand, you followed Mel without giving a reason. And that seems normal enough, but it follows an attempt on snowy that didnt pan out... Which is fine and I thought snowy was a wolf too, except that the reasoning you gave for lynching her in the first place was weak enough to have you jumping off later. It just seems like you're directionless right now.
And SAR ALSO got on without reason, I don't recall her mentioning SOV before, and has been quiet which is normal but makes her harder to evaluate. She has mentioned me before but there is A joke about how if we can't pm each other how can we trust each other, so I can't tell if she's running with that and legitimately thinks I'm sketchy or running with that to put up a defense if it gets brought up.
I havent mentioned it before because I've been alone with my thoughts at work and am just able to now get it written out.
This was my thought process too.
These are two related posts. My question is if you find then both sketchy, but not necessarily both wolves, does that change your interpretation of the vote switch? I'm still under the belief that there was a wolf on Barks and with snowy flipped village I am wondering about my initial decision of ziggy as village. She seemed to be intentionally ignoring information last night and has been all over the place which was not like how she played in noob game, but I also am hesitant that I'm just being sensitive.
But, then again I don't like the SOV lynch right now and am also side eyeing people voting there.
The top was Coffee's response to AM. I'm still thinking about how I feel about her opinions on AM, Mel, SAR, and SOV from this. Seems like she is trying to take away AM's village credit for sure, possibly slighting Mel as well.My thoughts on Skimble is that I dont feel worried. I tunneled her in Pokemon and she is making more sense to me this game so don't want to vote there.
I tend to think wolves offering analysis of only a few players include one wolf to keep things rounded. I will keep looking into her posts.
The second and third felt like she was and casually interacting with Skim/quietly pulling sus off her which seemed like it should be more conflicting but was not at all, feels w/w or pocketing
@WildZoo this was what Mutts had said about not being able to do anything till Lynch close. At the time I didn't want to draw attention to it. But never got to ask about it.You don’t have to vote Capri, just someone you think is wolfy.
I know lynching me would be bad for village - not willing to share more atm since I can’t do anything until lynch close
*im also no good dead
Unlynch killer
Lynch mutts
Just for fun
If you are village, which reading back the past day has eased my suspicions a little, I apologize for freaking out and ruining this opp for you.No. I have a plan
Still haven't looked into Mel's posts with more scrutiny yet.MSU sounds like a wolf to me. Staying there.
But literally everything Mel,says I think is wrong or misleading. That will be my next target, can’t keep on ignoring the off-ness of the play.
It wouldn't be WW if everyone didn't look back at my posts mid game and go heyyy I have no idea what you are doing. I always (aka the 2 other games I've played) look back at my early posts and facepalm.
Coffee could've claimed seer to try to get the real seer to appear. You're getting no counter claim from me but NICE TRY.I've never defended another player unless I knew they were lock clear village (besides maybe AM), and I never will. You're doing some impressive mental gymnastics to fit me into your theory.
Cool, Where would you be lynching if not for coffee? Its far enough into the game that we need something from you to analyze you not just votes. Do you have leans/reads for us?
Isn't it a little, idk...too on the nose for my wolfing?
She claimed seer - Pretty good reason to waffle off in any scenario unless there's a counter claim
She "confirmed" my read on ZJ - Fine, I'll admit it, I got pocketed on this one. I was just so ready to lynch someone that I'd been (admittedly) tunneling on.
I was a counterwagon to her the day before yesterday, why wouldn't she vote for me hoping that my wagon would take off? Lord knows enough of you are ready to lynch me at the drop of a hat, and have said so 🙄
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 97K