leahmaria

10+ Year Member
Jun 25, 2006
Midwest
Status
Medical Student
I've submitted a few secondaries and most of the schools have a status part of their website letting me know that my letters have been received and the application is complete...but I don't think that this is the case at Johns Hopkins. Do I need to call to find out?

Centinel

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 18, 2005
Status
Medical Student
They'll email you a receipt (and a reminder to send in a paper copy, unless things have changed since last year) after you submit it.

OP
L

leahmaria

10+ Year Member
Jun 25, 2006
Midwest
Status
Medical Student
thanks! i got a prospectus and a letter from them in the mail, but I'm sure it was before my LORs got to them

About the Ads

R-35

10+ Year Member
Jun 3, 2006
Southeast
Status
Attending Physician
I should be complete at Hopkins already, but i havent received any confirmation. I am using the Virtual Evals system so they receive my LORs immediatley.

modelslashactor

Safety not guaranteed
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Aug 11, 2005
Status
I'm in the same boat, letters were there a week ago and I sent my app in the mail before they arrived, no email yet. I've done some other secondaries that took their time updating you on completion status so I'm not worried yet, but another couple days and I may call.

OP
L

leahmaria

10+ Year Member
Jun 25, 2006
Midwest
Status
Medical Student
you'll have to wait until monday to call with those call hours--are we assuming they're in eastern time?

About the Ads