notice of secondary completion--johns hopkins

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

leahmaria

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've submitted a few secondaries and most of the schools have a status part of their website letting me know that my letters have been received and the application is complete...but I don't think that this is the case at Johns Hopkins. Do I need to call to find out?

Members don't see this ad.

They'll email you a receipt (and a reminder to send in a paper copy, unless things have changed since last year) after you submit it.

thanks! i got a prospectus and a letter from them in the mail, but I'm sure it was before my LORs got to them

Members don't see this ad :)
I should be complete at Hopkins already, but i havent received any confirmation. I am using the Virtual Evals system so they receive my LORs immediatley.

I'm in the same boat, letters were there a week ago and I sent my app in the mail before they arrived, no email yet. I've done some other secondaries that took their time updating you on completion status so I'm not worried yet, but another couple days and I may call.

you'll have to wait until monday to call with those call hours--are we assuming they're in eastern time?