NoWW That's What I Call the 2000s - 8th Annual Noob WW Game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Nice job, nooblets!!! :biglove: hope we see you in future games!!!

Especially whoever tinfoiled that stoaty was not a real person and was actually the chaotic side of my soul :thinking::rofl:
That was my lovely noob, @lumya :biglove::biglove::biglove:

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
ok quick question: how lucky did we get to pull off that final RNG win, like what were the options for how that tie could have played out????? my mind is still absolutely blown that i survived ties the past two nights in a row haha

Reactions: 4 users
and do i ever get my answer on if i revived mkg or did TME? cause i'll scold myself if it was me

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
and do i ever get my answer on if i revived mkg or did TME? cause i'll scold myself if it was me
omg TME revived her haha did you try to revive her too?????

Reactions: 1 user
omg TME revived her haha did you try to revive her too?????
i "attempted to revive her" that same night. but wasnt told either way if it was successful or not. then the TME rolo made it so that id look extremely sus if i used the copycat excuse, even though it was real for me

• Care
  • Wow
Reactions: 1 users
i was wondering why the write up said multiple people were visiting the graveyard!!!!!!!!!

i "attempted to revive her" that same night. but wasnt told either way if it was successful or not. then the TME rolo made it so that id look extremely sus if i used the copycat excuse, even though it was real for me
did you copy my power or was it halocats?

I already put this in manator chat, but I want the ‘tees to also see my manator-manatee pairing guesses.
I got 15 of the 21 correct!

My guesses!!!
  • SAR and Moth ✅
  • Barks and Biran✅
  • Vis and Fluff✅
  • Shorty and Bluestoat✅
  • Cyndia and Seymour✅
  • Samac and puppydogtor✅
  • AM and Ivy??✅
  • April and Ace✅
  • Alissa and kdswg??❌
  • Cubs and potentialsheltervet✅
  • Dina and halocat??❌
  • Finn and books???❌
  • Genny and a wolf✅
  • Mad Jack and a wolf??❌
  • Mayo and a wolf✅
  • Pippy and vet01 or Zepp✅
  • Stagg and ???❌
  • Pleasy and ??? (She is a manator in training?)
  • Wonder and violetvett✅
  • Zenge and worthless O2✅
And of course: ALLEY AND LUMYA!!✅

All of the noobs did a great job learning the crazy world of WW, and I’m proud of y’all for surviving your first game ever! Time to sign up for the next one!!!!

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
did you copy my power or was it halocats?
it was halo's. i was internally cackling thinking i was so funny and sneaky until you rolo'd. thought halo had tried them another night maybe. big screeching halt there

• Care
So genny was a wolfator for two noob games in a row? :unsure:

Well genny was technically my wolfator in my first game i wolfed a long time ago but that makes me wary of the new generation of wolves :vamp::cat::shy:

• Haha
  • Wow
@IvyMoose and everyone else in the tree, here you go.

ww.png

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users
it was halo's. i was internally cackling thinking i was so funny and sneaky until you rolo'd. thought halo had tried them another night maybe. big screeching halt there
it would have been hilarious if there was no rojo and one of us had gone through with that fake claim

• Haha
Wait so aprils manatored both aces!
Except I didn't really manator the first Ace because we all know guys don't listen to advice from their girlfriends lol

• Haha
  • Care
Except I didn't really manator the first Ace because we all know guys don't listen to advice from their girlfriends lol
I thought it was hilarious that you’re dating Ace but also have an Ace as your WW child too

ties are scary!!!
lol found this while going back through wolfchat, hilarious in retrospect
for fake role reveals, it may help if you can come up with something that can tie your role in to reality in some way

for example, if people somehow figure out who rezzed mkg, my plan is to claim an ability that lets me copy another players power. since I saw halocat bring back bluestoat, that gave me a great idea to bring back mkg and help figure things out! lol.

(hoping to not have to tell that story at all though, i prefer general confusion :1devilish: )
@AceHydro literally this is what the rojo was referring to haha, incredible

• Wow
ahhh.
lol found this while going back through wolfchat, hilarious in retrospect

@AceHydro literally this is what the rojo was referring to haha, incredible
i assumed you tried but i thought it would be funny if i was the one that was successful and you thought you had done it the whole time.

still waiting on the mods to pull a LOLJK and admit RNG actually voted both of them out and the villagers actually won. anytime mods, anytime

• Care
Reactions: 9 users
I would like to know Bread’s wincon!

ok quick question: how lucky did we get to pull off that final RNG win, like what were the options for how that tie could have played out????? my mind is still absolutely blown that i survived ties the past two nights in a row haha
EXTREMELY LUCKY
options for each tie (and I was mistaken when I told the manators that the tie-maker was in the RNG, sporty had been running it for previous ties so I didn't realize it wasn't in there until I had to run it today)

1- Player A dies
2 - Player B dies
3 - both die
4 - neither die

RNG said 4

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users
EXTREMELY LUCKY
options for each tie (and I was mistaken when I told the manators that the tie-maker was in the RNG, sporty had been running it for previous ties so I didn't realize it wasn't in there until I had to run it today)

1- Player A dies
2 - Player B dies
3 - both die
4 - neither die

RNG said 4
This game was a wake up call.

I’m just going to start doing Player A, Player B and the tie-maker die. No rolling. Everyone dead.

Village needs to fear the tie again.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
This game was a wake up call.

I’m just going to start doing Player A, Player B and the tie-maker die. No rolling. Everyone dead.

Village needs to fear the tie again.
Are you implying that the way this game went has not made village fear the tie? I think it's only the wolves who are unafraid, I'm pretty sure the villagers will have tie PTSD :laugh:

• Care
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users