NoWW That's What I Call the 2000s - 8th Annual Noob WW Game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
legit this regardless of my role, yall were MIA for 11 of the twelve hours today I legit asked the mods if yall were ok. please kill me before endgame gets like this again because my heart cant take it
neither can mine and somehow my headache cleared up... maybe WW is the cure :)
i'm sorry i didn't expect this game to go into when I started school
i feel this... truly had a full day scheduled today and my first thought was "when will i WW?"

Members don't see this ad.

....well, I'm happy! I finally got my angry finger pointing! And a little bit of caps lock, too, thanks @IvyMoose and @mkg323 :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
because if dana is alpha, they wont be chosen to be yoten but mkg still probably will. and im still fine with that

this is like best case for you bc weren't they your two top targets?
but also yes, maybe dana got lucky these last two nights, maybe shes the last wolf. or maybe we have to do this all over again tomorrow to find the last wolf. lets pray its mkg

Members don't see this ad :)
but also yes, maybe dana got lucky these last two nights, maybe shes the last wolf. or maybe we have to do this all over again tomorrow to find the last wolf. lets pray its mkg
if they yeet a villager without us yeeting a wolf, then it's game over (assuming 2 wolves are left)... we will have reached parity

if they yeet a villager without us yeeting a wolf, then it's game over (assuming 2 wolves are left)... we will have reached parity
thats also true. and thats why im hoping dana was lying and that mkg is a wolf. that way we do yeet a wolf tonight. and that thought is why ive been screaming internally all night

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
thats also true. and thats why im hoping dana was lying and that mkg is a wolf. that way we do yeet a wolf tonight. and that thought is why ive been screaming internally all night
same though

Season 7 Wait GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Game over. Mel wins. You can all go home now!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8 users
I was just reading the BoWWnty hunting game thread to pass the time, and I feel a weird feeling seeing our fellow noobs on the roster list (albeit sidecar)... watching them grow up as I am stuck in this fire
on fire GIF

• Care
Reactions: 10 users
I was just reading the BoWWnty hunting game thread to pass the time, and I feel a weird feeling seeing our fellow noobs on the roster list (albeit sidecar)... watching them grow up as I am stuck in this fire
on fire GIF
You're learning the best lesson of all

Endgame is hell.

• Care
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Day 12

co-written by @kaydubs and myself

The final songs played at a strange tempo. A stop and start, a shudder, and the volume was low. They were weary. It had been a long playlist to get through, and as they cycled over and over they just could not decide which song needed to go next. And so, with a sigh, it was again left to chance. They put the playlist on shuffle between their top (or bottom, depending on how you order your reads lists) options and...

No one...
Damn that shuffle, you just can't trust it.

And so they entered another sleepless night, exhausted but unable to shut off their minds. How had it come to this?

I remember, I remember when I lost my mind

The words were all too true as they floated through the air. And when death came, it was almost a relief. At least now, there would be rest.

@AceHydro, who was Crazy by Gnarls Barkley, a VILLAGE copycat

And thus the playlist was down to four songs. One reflected on all she had learned, and listened again, hopeful she might find the answers.

I can't help but to hear an exchanging of words

So many times, she’d eavesdropped and heard unspeakable things. Murderous things. It seemed her time had finally come. As she pressed her ear to the door, she heard

Only shooting stars break the mold

@PhiloslothicalStudent, who was I Write Sins Not Tragedies by Panic! At the Disco, a VILLAGE voyeur

Another song made feeble attempts to shimmy out of reach. She tried to look up, thinking perhaps the sun would save her. But it was no use, she was forced to face her attacker.

Maybe something's wrong with you
That makes you act the way you do

Her foe grinned, and threw her off the metaphorical playlist cliff.

@IvyMoose, who was Soak Up the Sun by Sheryl Crow, a VANILLA VILLAGER

Silence fell.
Wait…the faintest sounds of…
You are never gonna keep me down

@Dana_May_B, who was Tubthumping by Chymbawamba, a WOLF with a 1x death avoidance

and

@mkg323, who was All Star by Smash Mouth, a vanilla WOLF

WOLVES WIN!

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 6 users
ENJOY MY HOMEMADE MEMES FROM THIS GAME AHAHAHAHA

CALL AN AMBULANCE - BUT NOT FOR ME AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

604ebl.jpg
60mfkz.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6 users
ALPHA WOLF WHO HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users
Survivors:
2. @Dana_May_B - Tubthumping by Chumbawamba - WOLF 1x deathproof
24. @mkg323 - All Star by Smash Mouth - vanilla WOLF

Deleted from the Playlist:

8. @Melchizedek - Never Gonna Give You Up by Rick Astley - NEUTRAL sacrificial lamb treestump
4. @Zeppelyn - Bless the Broken Road by Rascal Flatts - VILLAGE tracker
3. @Vet01 - Hey Soul Sister by Train - VILLAGE mason
21. @FeedMeSeymour - Bye Bye Bye by NSYNC - VILLAGE Vig
16. @BiranM54 - Sugar, We're Goin Down by Fall Out Boy - VILLAGE vengeful/bomb
15. @motheatenlysis - That's What You Get by Paramore - VILLAGE blocker
10. @bluestoat - Holiday by Green Day - VILLAGE lie-detector
23. @The_Breadmann - Blue by Eiffel 65 - CHAOS Tinkerer/post restrictor
24. @mkg323 - Welcome to the Black Parade - VILLAGE universal backup -> tracker
18. @kdswg - Fireflies by Owl City - VILLAGE Clairvoyant
14. @Miyamiya - If I Die Young by The Band Perry - WOLF ?????
6. @violetvett - You Belong With Me by Taylor Swift - VILLAGE Mason
25. @TelemarketingEnigma - Smooth by Santana - WOLF necromancer
1. @justafluff - How to Save a Life by The Fray AND Viva La Vida by Coldplay - VILLAGE protector and tiebreaker
9. @weagle_weagle - Everybody (Backstreet's Back) by Backstreet Boys - WOLF blocker
19. @puppydogtor - Oops I Did It Again by Britney Spears - VILLAGE redirector
10. @bluestoat - Hips Don't Lie by Shakira - VILLAGE post restrictor
13. @potentialsheltervet - Complicated by Avril Lavigne - VILLAGE Role name seer
7. @Booksandshoes - Lips of an Angel by Hinder - VILLAGE PMer
20. @WorthlessOxygen - I Gotta Feeling by Black Eyed Peas - VILLAGE 1x Night Cancel
5. @lumya - Poker Face by Lady Gaga - VILLAGE unseerable
12. @Halocat - Bring Me to Life by Evanescence - VILLAGE 1x resurrector
11. @AceHydro - Crazy by Gnarles Barkley - VILLAGE copycat
22. @PhiloslothicalStudent - I Write Sins Not Tragedies by Panic! At the Disco - VILLAGE voyeur
17. @IvyMoose - Soak Up the Sun by Sheryl Crow - VANILLAGER

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Reactions: 3 users
IT WAS A 1X ALL ALONG AND YALL DIDN'T BELIEVE ME. SMH MKG SCREWED US OVER. but also, i was right today

• Care
  • Haha
@ the manators: i really hope yall enjoyed my fauxjo two days ago hahahahaha

• Haha
  • Hmm
  • Care
ALL HAIL THE ALL POWERFUL AND ALL GIVING RNG GODS

I LOVE TIES

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 4 users
I do wonder why, out of all the villagers we have left, the wolves STILL decided to yeet worthlessoxygen... they were the only ones who voted to yeet mkg

And strangely, the only other player to think dana doesn’t have a 1x power
I can't explain how hard it was to fight the urge to respond to this

• Care
  • Haha
IT WAS A 1X ALL ALONG AND YALL DIDN'T BELIEVE ME. SMH MKG SCREWED US OVER. but also, i was right today
yeah unfortunately being right is one thing, getting people to vote with you is another :rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
AH SO CLOSE
They almost got you wolves if only for this ties

I wanna give a huge round of applause to everyone in this game

to my wolves, y'all were incredible (and gracious towards my fat fingers)

to the village, y'all were so much fun to play with. wolf hunting is hard and the fatigue is real. I hope you all learned and had fun :)

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 9 users
Ok now that I'm done fighting with SDN...

Thanks for playing everyone! We hope you had so much fun and that you join us for more games in the future! We should have sign-ups going up soon for the next game, which will either be a role madness adventure with @cubsrule4e or a more "back to the basics" kind of party with yours truly. In the meantime, please spectate the current fun adventure that KD is running (BoWWnty Hunting (2022) - Game Thread) if you are not participating already!

Special thanks to the manators for all their hard work! I loved watching you teach your nooblets the ropes and you all did an excellent job.

Of course many congrats to @SportPonies on being noob game head mod for the first time and running such a fun game, and as always a shout out to @kaydubs for being the best, as per usual!

And, you know...shout out to the wolves for pulling this off somehow. My mind is blown.

Feel free to ask questions and such!

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 16 users
RNG gods did not favor the village this time. Dana sure nailed that bluff though.

Good game, wolves! Still proud of us village, at least we caught a couple :giggle:

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 7 users
Did she really manator the other Ace? I thought she was a wolf and let him scream himself insane trying to get the rest of us to yeet her :thinking:
Close enough

• Haha
Nice job, nooblets!!! :biglove: hope we see you in future games!!!

Especially whoever tinfoiled that stoaty was not a real person and was actually the chaotic side of my soul :thinking::rofl:

• Haha
  • Love
  • Care
Reactions: 9 users