Official 2010 USMLE Step 1 Experiences and Scores Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FMD212

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Good luck all. I have my exam end of March and hope to be the 1st one to post here for 2010.

Members don't see this ad.

TheFranchise and lsmith55uf, can you guys comment on how the UWorld Assessments compared to the real thing? How about the practice NBME's, in terms of difficulty compared to the real deal?

UWSA 1 and 2 were definitely harder questions than the real exam, but I dont think on the real one we'll have the luxury of that nice curve world offers. The NBME's were closer I thought. I took 6 and 7 and I thought 7 was the best representation of the real thing difficulty-wise.

hey everyone I know i posted a long time ago my experience - just wanted to update yall with the official score i got - 237/99!!

Am I happy with this score? Yes and No. Of course this score opens up every door way ( I think I heard the highest cutoff is 235 ) for every field. Now, I put in so much energy into this exam that I was actually scoring 259 4 days out. I had taken NBME 6 (244) 2 weeks out and 7 (240) 3 weeks out. Behavioral science was so low for me that I actually asterisked on the low end! In my opinion, that brought me crashing into the flames because all my other sections were in the high end range (i think more than 7 of them asterisked on the high end). Does that mean I did not study behavioral science? hell NO! I certainly made it the one I studied my hardest, but they sure can make some TOUGH ethical dilemmas - the kind you just cannot prepare for .. and also I was inflecting the tone when I read some of the answer choices for what you should say in a situation .. for example, there are two ways to read, "Do your friends do drugs?" One is calm and nonjudgmental, the other is downright accusatory (think of samuel L. Jackson saying it in a ticked off way). I read it as the latter and deemed it an inappropriate thing to ask the patient, but it was right after all. I'm frustrated because I know in the wards this would not be an issue because I could say what I want to say how I want to say it!

Repro was also another sad point for me, although not as bad as BS. I guess the only day I truly hated boobs was the day I took that exam.

These two sections aside, I'm very proud with the fact that my hard work really paid off and overall I'm pretty sure I will be over the slightly jaded emotions I have in the not too distant futue. I really spent a year actively prepping for this behemoth so the bar was set impossibly high for me anyways by the time I walked into the exam so I understand how any score could leave me wanting more .. GL to everyone about to take it and may your BS section not be as BS as mine was =)

hey guys!
ive been reading this thread for a while and i have to say you are all awesome and give me so many great ideas for how to improve in time management and studying.
I am thinking about this a little early but I have a test date kind of set already - 5/21/2011 - due to very unfortunate family circumstances. This is a little bit on the early side and will probably give me only about 4 (maybe 5) weeks after school ends of dedicated step 1 study time.

I have sort of a plan so far but I could really use your help! I really want to break 240 and would be beyond ecstatic to get 250+.
My plan so far:
- gunner training - I have been using it a little bit during my 1st year and plan on going through it all this summer
- BRS physio - read over the summer
- Lippincott Biochem - read over the summer (i really bombed our biochem exam due to family circumstances.. first year of med school has really been awful for me so far and i am really thankful that I have been passing :()
- First Aid 2010 - read over the summer and get together each week with 2 other friends who will be reading it and discuss.

any comments on the above would be really appreciated.

I was also wondering if someone could explain how DIT works? i went to the website and it looks like an online class of some sorts?
Also, is UWorld superior to USMLERx? and when should i get started on doing UWorld?

thanks so much everyone! i hope everyone waiting for their scores gets kick a ss scores! and congrats again to everyone who is done with the ordeal .

Members don't see this ad :)
other books i plan on using:
- HY neuroanatomy
- HY anatomy
- RR path
- Goljan audio maybe?
- I have clinical micriobio made ridiculously simple.. is that enough?

I would only stick with your plans for this summer due to your difficulties during the year. If you had learned everything well the first time, there's no way I'd recommend reviewing anything now, but biochem and phys will be good to brush up on.

DIT seems to be a program where some lecturer reads you the book and tells you the highest yield points in it and gives you some quizzes along the way. It sounds like a huge waste of $700 to me, but lots of people seem to like it. If you do enough practice questions, you should very easily be able to pick out the more important topics on your own.

UWorld blows Rx away. That said, I think I'd buy a year-long subscription to either Kaplan or Rx and do questions as you go and buy UW when you can start doing dedicated study. Alternatively, you could just buy the year-long UW subscription and redo the questions after you've gone all the way through. Your call.

I would scrap all books but BRS phys, RR path, and FA (and possibly BRS gross for the chapter summaries if you sucked at anatomy like I did) when it comes to studying. The rest aren't high-yield enough to be worth your time, especially if you only have 4 weeks to prepare.

I've been a lurker on sdn for awhile, but I figured I'd post my step 1 experience and hopefully it will be helpful to someone. The main sources I used were FA, RR + audio, microcards, HY behavioral, and Uworld. I would also look up whatever wasn't clear in FA or Uworld in a variety of sources (books, course notes, wiki). I did pretty well the first two years, so I didn't feel like I needed any specific review books. I thought that Uworld and FA would be enough to refresh the things forgotten over the year, and it was. Any M0s take note: working hard to really understand everything you are taught is the best thing you can do to prepare for step 1.

The only source that I feel needs to get emphasized for the millionth time on sdn is the importance of Goljan. Reading this book cover-to-cover in the previous month was the single best thing I did to prepare for step 1. Audio makes reading a bit easier too, and is a great thing to do in downtimes. I used the book during the year, but reading it at the end really cemented all the connections he makes, and it is a great review of micro as well.

Microcards- I used mostly with my micro course, but I found that the easiest way to learn micro. I gave up on CMMRS pretty early in the school year as it just didn't work for me.

Uworld is an amazing resource and after fooling around with Kaplan qbank for a while, Uworld is definitely superior. I tried to do 3-5 blocks of 48 questions per week and started in March. It would take me about 3 hours to do a block and go over it. I made notes (about 1.5 pages per block) on the computer because I found that it was a lot quicker than making notes in FA. I went over these notes 1-2 times.

Test Day: I don't really have anything special to say about the test day that hasn't already been said. It is certainly easier than the Uworld self assessments, but it is exhausting taking 7 blocks. I only took NBME 7 and felt worse after completing that then I did step 1- maybe it was just relief of being done. The real test has a lot of gimmie questions, but they do manage to have several hard questions per block. Doing Uworld on random felt just like the real test in terms of the subject distribution of questions. For the person that asked if you can get away just reading the question and skipping the vignette- this strategy would have worked 100% of the time on my test. I used this strategy, but time was not an issue so I read the vignette, and the vignette never caused me to change an answer. The only real useful content info I have about the exam is goljan was right when he said you didn't need to look at the picture to get the question correct. I took the new test with 46q per block, but honestly couldn't tell the difference with length of stem or timing when compared to Uworld, NMBE 7, or shelf exams. The only timing issue I noticed is that I had progressively shorter amounts of time to check my answers as the day went on, and couldn't even check all my answers on block 7.

Thanks to all the sdn posters that helped me get this far and good luck to everyone taking the test soon.

As a friendly reminder to all the SDNers here:

MAKE SURE YOUR DRIVER'S LICENSE IS NOT EXPIRED

I got there and was rejected from taking the test. I drove to the DMV, pleaded with the manager to let me cut in line, renewed my driver's license, went back to the test center just in time, and took my test. I was so frustrated and stressed from the experiences that the first few blocks I couldn't really concentrate-- I feel like I probably did much worse because of it. Well, nothing I can do about that now. Good luck to everyone else taking the test.

Welp, I have my Step 1 tomorrow at 8AM. Here's to hoping I won't sleep in.:thumbup:

I'll eventually update on my score - for the time being, I finished UWorld last week with a cumulative average of 71%. I started off around 60%, then was in the low-to-mid 70's by the end of it. I did about half of UWorld over again (alternating my study periods with question banks throughout the day) and the average is at 87%. I've been trying to keep up with questions to make sure I'm not forgetting random bits of data.

My goal has been a 240, although right now I'm not feeling all that confident. Pre-test jitters and all. We'll see how it goes - either way I'll be glad to be done with this monstrosity tomorrow.

As a friendly reminder to all the SDNers here:

MAKE SURE YOUR DRIVER'S LICENSE IS NOT EXPIRED

I got there and was rejected from taking the test. I drove to the DMV, pleaded with the manager to let me cut in line, renewed my driver's license, went back to the test center just in time, and took my test. I was so frustrated and stressed from the experiences that the first few blocks I couldn't really concentrate-- I feel like I probably did much worse because of it. Well, nothing I can do about that now. Good luck to everyone else taking the test.

Wow.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got out of it. It was hard as hell. Worse than uworld, worse than nbme's. Like a combo of the hardest aspects of both.

Don't get me wrong, there were a lot of gimme's, probably about 60 or 70 percent of the questions were straightforward and easy if you know your stuff. Every question above that, though, you have to fight like a dog for.

There really wasn't that much path on mine, I'd say less that 20 percent, and they were easy questions. Not much pharm either, maybe 5 questions per block, at most. Lot's of molecular bio, lot's of stuff I'd never seen before--not if first aid, not in uworld, never even mentioned in the past two years. More anatomy than I expected, and I don't think any of it was in FA. Fair amount of neuroanatomy, this stuff was pretty easy, like identifying the hippocampus.

But I cannot believe how much stuff on the exam I'd never seen before. It's like they go through first aid and use it against us. I'll post my study experience and score later.

this guy is taking his test right now he will soon be set free

Done! Not sure how it went. I don't feel like I failed the test, but I don't feel like I kicked ass either. Leads to kind of an eery feeling because I feel like I don't know just how much I didn't know for the test.

Overall, it wasn't as difficult as I thought I would be (but again, that could be the 'I don't know how much I didn't know' thing). I finished with 10-15 minutes to spare each block, had time to review marked answers, etc.

Goofed a bit on the first block - I though there would be an option to "review marked answers" as there are on the NBME. Not the case. I clicked "finish block" and was booted out of that section without being able to review my answers. Oh well.

I know I missed 3 answers for sure - one neuro with a black-and-white picture of a brainstem, and I couldn't really make out the nerve they were asking. Later in the test, they showed a larger version of the same image and it was obvious what they had been asking. I was kind of irritated by that one.

One answer that I had correct and changed to incorrect, then later looked it up to find my final answer was wrong.

One answer that I really wanted to be lithium-induced nephrogenic DI, but it retrospect I don't think it was. I couldn't match any of the other answer choices to the electrolyte profile, and I thought it was a subtle pharmacy question asking the side-effects of lithium. Upon reviewing Goljan I think I was wrong. Oh well.

I don't think I did terrible, but I feel like there is a reasonable chance I won't get my target score. At the very least, I'm DONE!!

Just got out of it. It was hard as hell. Worse than uworld, worse than nbme's. Like a combo of the hardest aspects of both.

Don't get me wrong, there were a lot of gimme's, probably about 60 or 70 percent of the questions were straightforward and easy if you know your stuff. Every question above that, though, you have to fight like a dog for.

There really wasn't that much path on mine, I'd say less that 20 percent, and they were easy questions. Not much pharm either, maybe 5 questions per block, at most. Lot's of molecular bio, lot's of stuff I'd never seen before--not if first aid, not in uworld, never even mentioned in the past two years. More anatomy than I expected, and I don't think any of it was in FA. Fair amount of neuroanatomy, this stuff was pretty easy, like identifying the hippocampus.

But I cannot believe how much stuff on the exam I'd never seen before. It's like they go through first aid and use it against us. I'll post my study experience and score later.

Damn man, that's like my worst nightmare (overloading the exam with molecular bio). Sorry to hear about it, but maybe the curve will be generous?

I would've hated that, since I have a weak background in molecular bio, and I'm sure a bunch of other people who have a better background in it could reason through the questions better than I.

I'll second the molecular bio thing - there were a whole lot of questions on second messenger systems, tumor markers, etc. More than I thought would be on there. They really like insulin/glucagon.

I feel like puking.

What the heck man.....? I guess I should read HY Molecular.

I think I need to just stay the hell away from this forum until my test now.

I'm going to stick by RR, FA, UWORLD, as my staple. If I get screwed because of it, so be it. :mad: F- the NBME!

I feel like puking.

I'm going to stick by RR, FA, UWORLD, as my staple. If I get screwed because of it, so be it. :mad: F- the NBME!

You would be surprised at how much of the molecular stuff you already know cold. It is all over FA and UW. Don't fret too much about it.

Any recommendations on sources to review molecular bio? I'm weak here too considering our school spent a whole 8 lectures on all of molecular bio at the beginning of first-year.

Is there really any way to study for these questions or are they just the kind of hopelessly ridiculous questions that are impossible to prepare for?

Any recommendations on sources to review molecular bio? I'm weak here too considering our school spent a whole 8 lectures on all of molecular bio at the beginning of first-year.

Is there really any way to study for these questions or are they just the kind of hopelessly ridiculous questions that are impossible to prepare for?

Most of it is in first aid and the HY Molecular bio book from 1999

I'll second the molecular bio thing - there were a whole lot of questions on second messenger systems, tumor markers, etc. More than I thought would be on there. They really like insulin/glucagon.

just got done and thought i would share comments.
almost 25% of my test was molecuar/cell/genetics. i only had 2 media questions, both of which were answered before listening to the sound. i thought it was a little weird that i didnt have a single set of grouped questions (the ones where you have to lock-in your first answer). a lot of biochem on vitamins (at least 4 on b12), marfans, repro phys. pharm was a complete joke (the MOA for aspirin....). i finished every block with at least 15 minutes to go. this is by no means an impossible test but they threw in a few curve balls. i guess we will wait and see. i read the disclaimer at the end and it said scores will be sent within 8 weeks. i really hope i dont have to wait that long or i am gonna freak out.

I feel like puking.

i think am going to give HY molecular bio one quick read before the test, it cant hurt, its a small book anyways

just got done and thought i would share comments.
almost 25% of my test was molecuar/cell/genetics.

Congrats on being done. 25% molecular/cell/genetics seems insanely high! ~80 question, crazy.

Did you feel you were prepared for these questions (ie FA/UW - ie 2nd messangers, I-cell, DNA synth, inheritance, you know 'standard' material) or were a lot of them random questions?

Congrats on being done. 25% molecular/cell/genetics seems insanely high! ~80 question, crazy.

Did you feel you were prepared for these questions (ie FA/UW - ie 2nd messangers, I-cell, DNA synth, inheritance, you know 'standard' material) or were a lot of them random questions?

i know it sounds crazy but its no joke. there were so many gels/signaling pathways/inheritance questions (i had a 1 line question asking what organelle n-linked glycosylation occurs in)........ i think FA covers everything pretty well but you gotta know how to intepret experiments and apply the information.

I am a TOTAL underdog when it comes to Mole and cell bio.

I am convinced now on having HY M &C review 2 days before the real thing.Gonna throw it in with the taus last minute biochem review.

How about anat guys? would those BRS summaries be good? I hear lotta people say anat was kinda sticky, so what would work for that?

Sheesh..... first Holy anat ,now Holy Mole bio....seems like the universe is conspiring against us :(

I am a TOTAL underdog when it comes to Mole and cell bio.

I am convinced now on having HY M &C review 2 days before the real thing.Gonna throw it in with the taus last minute biochem review.

How about anat guys? would those BRS summaries be good? I hear lotta people say anat was kinda sticky, so what would work for that?

Sheesh..... first Holy anat ,now Holy Mole bio....seems like the universe is conspiring against us :(

I concur, any advice on anatomy preparation would be helpful. That's my weakest subject, I hate it!

Guess I'll dust off the old BRS molecular bio / biochem book a friend of mine gave me and read a chapter a day until my test. (More like quickly skim a chapter).

I'm so glad this is all over.

I would say that 50% of my test was a two foot putt. The other half, the questions required quite a bit of thinking and reasoning. I probably had between 8-10 questions which I had no idea, and even if I had access to the internet and every resource imaginable I would never have been able to get to the correct answer. I don't think I had as much cell and molecular as you guys did. However, I will say that I was pretty shocked at the new format. They said they were going to be getting rid of the questions with no clinical application, but that certainly didn't happen on my test (I had the 46Q version). The question stems were not any different than what I had seen in Uworld. I had lots of one and two line questions. I did have my fair share of paragraphs, but I would say the mix was close to what you get from Uworld. I finished each block with 6-8 minutes left, which was nice to use for review. I had a few questions come out of left field, but like I said I could have studied for 6 more months and still wouldn't have gotten those questions correct.

I started my studying with Kaplan Qbank, the Uworld. I used FA, BRS physio, and Goljan audio. Those were my only resources, and I wouldn't have changed anything after taking the test. You can pass this thing from FA and Uworld alone.

I concur, any advice on anatomy preparation would be helpful. That's my weakest subject, I hate it!

Guess I'll dust off the old BRS molecular bio / biochem book a friend of mine gave me and read a chapter a day until my test. (More like quickly skim a chapter).

For anatomy, which was all over my exam, you should be well covered with FA and UW. I would pay attention to transverse views of the thorax and high yield anatomy directly associated with pathology covered in FA.

i think am going to give HY molecular bio one quick read before the test, it cant hurt, its a small book anyways

I just skimmed through it now. Most of it looks like pretty basic stuff. Like it would be a waste to read it all. The only thing that jumped out at me was like the last chapter or so, that had the 2nd messengers. It was just a chart, you can memorize that, and I've seen it in FA, UWORLD, BRS PHYSIO. So, it is like eh. They do have like a page on the Lac Operon that I'll probably read through.

Score: 260

A friend sent me info from the 2009 thread that I found helpful, so I thought I'd post up my experiences.

1) Obvious but has to be said. You can only improve so many points in the 6 or so weeks that you study for boards. My school's diagnostic NBME put me somewhere around a 220, so you need to be realistic in your goals. Obviously (and not that helpful at this stage) your effort in the first 2 years determines most of your score.

2) Most important tip (that most people don't realize): Learn everything in first aid COLD before you move on to any other texts - don't even think about it. You have to learn concepts the first 2 years, then memorize all the useless crap in the weeks before the exam. The importance of this is that nearly every answer I missed in practice exams was somewhere in first aid.

3) For those in the 240+ range on practice exams (b/c they know 1st aid), now you have to start getting the extra nit-picky crap. Goljan should be #2 on your list - you will FLY through it if you know 1st Aid. I wasn't sure what to do the last week before the exam because I was done w/ First Aid - going through Goljan, high yield anatomy (my school's dept sucks), and high yield molecular bio was a good use of my time.

4) Below 240, you need to learn the basics. I know it sounds like a dick thing to say, but it's true. Above 240, you need test taking skills. Example: I had a question on trichotillomania (which I had never heard of). But I knew the DSM-IV criteria for the other 5 answers (they made the question tough - she was a little manic, etc.) so I crossed the rest out and ended up getting the question. They love doing that b/c it tests if you know the other 5 answers confidently enough to cross them out.

5) Resources - you guys have probably heard enough about this. USMLEW is amazing, Kaplan was written by a bunch of ******s. I refuse to apologize on this, I quit Kaplan halfway through b/c I knew they weren't anywhere close to NBME questions. Don't waste your time on them.

6) 2 weeks before the exam, do the old NBMEs. A few of the commonly distributed answer keys are good, the rest were written by people who were very kind to do so, but didn't know enough to write an exam key. The boards test a few very specific subjects not in first aid (respiratory burst reactions is a great example). This gives you enough time to work on your weak points and spend a few hours learning the random stuff they love.

I didn't want to drone on forever, I'm glad to answer questions or help in any way I can. It's a ****ty process, but definitely worth the work you put into it.

Just took the beast....I'm not a 240 or 250 rock star...

I was surprised at the number of embryo questions that I had, like 2 or 3 per block, which is a lot in my opinion. And most of it was not in first aid. I also had a lot of anatomy questions which seems to be a theme this year. There were 3 or 4 behavior science questions per block (one biostat and 2 or 3 ethics questions) and I had a fair share of micro as well. Even had a worm and I still don't know which one it was. Had about 6 malaria questions and 2 where the same (asking about the dormant phase). Also had a lot of pregnant women and older women with estrogen problems. I got the same thyroid level increases with estrogen concept 3 different times on the exam. They basically asked the same concept 3 different ways.

I don't know how I did over all because I did a lot of guessing and I really could not tell which questions were experimental.

My exam stats if you will are:
missed around ~50 on nbme 5 (offline 3 weeks out)
UWSA 1: 214 (two weeks out)
UWSA 2: 230 (4 or 5 days out)
UW percentage: 64% (90% through)

Hoping for a >230

Finally took this today (should have taken it weeks ago). It was a little harder than I had expected, with lots of "a researcher does this..." type questions. Overall, it's hard to gauge how it went, so I'll just have to wait for the score I guess. I was always surprised at my NBME/UWSA scores (255, 260, 265+), so who knows.

I'll try to put together some ideas, but obviously knowing first aid cold is essential. I think too many people here use an excess of sources, and that's only detrimental to studying and to the final score.

This showed up on an NBME question or 2, and I was wondering if anyone had any insurance policy related actual USMLE Step 1 problems?

Aside from that, if anyone has a quick and dirty way to remember some of them I would really appreciate it?

HMO=covered in network, no coverage out of network, need referrals to specialists
PPO=covered in network, expensive co-pay out of network, need referrals
Medicaid=poor people
Medicare A= old people in the hospital
Medicare B=old people out of the hospital
Medicare D=old people getting prescriptions

If you need to know more than that, I'd be really surprised.

There are a lot of comments about questions that were curveballs or came out of left field. Could someone clarify what type of questions these are, like if they're on esoteric physiology or molecular bio, some really rare diseases, or unusual side effects of a drug?

So i'm three weeks from taking Step 1. So far my USMLEW cumulative is 66% (35% completed). what are good percentages to get? i have been getting anywhere from 64% to 81% recently. i want to get a 230+

and for pharm and micro, is using FA and USMLEW enough? I have some pharm flash cards from kaplan that i look at periodically, will i be ok?

My resources are: FA 2009, Goljan RR audio and text, HY Behavioral, HY neuro, BRS Phys, and USMLEW. any other things I need to add or don't need to do?

So i'm three weeks from taking Step 1. So far my USMLEW cumulative is 66% (35% completed). what are good percentages to get? i have been getting anywhere from 64% to 81% recently. i want to get a 230+

and for pharm and micro, is using FA and USMLEW enough? I have some pharm flash cards from kaplan that i look at periodically, will i be ok?

My resources are: FA 2009, Goljan RR audio and text, HY Behavioral, HY neuro, BRS Phys, and USMLEW. any other things I need to add or don't need to do?

Based on your UWORLD %, if it is all random/timed blocks of 48, I'd say you are knocking at the door of 230... upper 220's.

2.3 x % correct + 84 = your score

Obviously not a full proof formula, but just another rough estimator.

I just took nbme #3 and it seemed pretty easy...has anyone actually taken the USMLE and compared their scores to nbme #3? I have a week left and really don't want to take another one, just want to make sure it's a good estimate. Thanks!

Thanks

Just took the beast....I'm not a 240 or 250 rock star...

I was surprised at the number of embryo questions that I had, like 2 or 3 per block, which is a lot in my opinion. And most of it was not in first aid. I also had a lot of anatomy questions which seems to be a theme this year. There were 3 or 4 behavior science questions per block (one biostat and 2 or 3 ethics questions) and I had a fair share of micro as well. Even had a worm and I still don't know which one it was. Had about 6 malaria questions and 2 where the same (asking about the dormant phase). Also had a lot of pregnant women and older women with estrogen problems. I got the same thyroid level increases with estrogen concept 3 different times on the exam. They basically asked the same concept 3 different ways.

I don't know how I did over all because I did a lot of guessing and I really could not tell which questions were experimental.

My exam stats if you will are:
missed around ~50 on nbme 5 (offline 3 weeks out)
UWSA 1: 214 (two weeks out)
UWSA 2: 230 (4 or 5 days out)
UW percentage: 64% (90% through)

Hoping for a >230

When I check on Oasis, the field labelled "Exam Date" is empty and it's been over 2 weeks since I took my exam. Has anyone else had this issue?

Sorry I had to bring up this really old post but can someone please answer?

My 'exam date' field hasn't been updated either and its been over a week since I took it. Does it only change at the time when the score will be updated?

Sorry I had to bring up this really old post but can someone please answer?

My 'exam date' field hasn't been updated either and its been over a week since I took it. Does it only change at the time when the score will be updated?

Mine was also blank until scores were released.

Yeah, so now I'm dreading the score release to see how much I dropped.

My pre-study score was a 250 and my NBME 6 and 7 were both 262 and USMLEworld assessments 1 and 2 were both 800/265 so even if I dropped 20 points it really would not be the end of the world. If I dropped 50 points I'd be really upset.

However, I'll try my best to use some suppression and not think about it too much because I can't change anything now anyway :laugh:

Best of luck to everyone :luck:

I am keeping my fingers crossed that none of you have the same experience that I do :p

Mine was also blank until scores were released.

Thanks. I was almost ready to call ECFMG, worried about all sort of things that could have gone wrong lol. I guess the waiting period is much harder than I anticipated.

Yeah, so now I'm dreading the score release to see how much I dropped.

My pre-study score was a 250 and my NBME 6 and 7 were both 262 and USMLEworld assessments 1 and 2 were both 800/265 so even if I dropped 20 points it really would not be the end of the world. If I dropped 50 points I'd be really upset.

However, I'll try my best to use some suppression and not think about it too much because I can't change anything now anyway :laugh:

Best of luck to everyone :luck:

I am keeping my fingers crossed that none of you have the same experience that I do :p

Dude that must have been a tough experience, and thanks for alerting all of us! I just quickly readied everything neatly so that I don't run into that sort of extreme anxiety provoking situations.

Good luck comrade! You're gonna do great!