Official 2016-2017: Oh no, I don't have a single Interview Invite thread!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just dropping this off here because while studying for anatomy, I really thought the tendons of the peroneus brevis + longus muscles' looked like a little dabbing man from an inferior view as they curved under the cuboid bone....For your pop culture referencing pleasure:

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-11-28 at 9.10.55 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-11-28 at 9.10.55 PM.png
    299 KB · Views: 154
Reactions: 2 users
You guys, I started reading my daily horoscopes to see which days I'm likely to hear back from. HOROSCOPES. This is the person I have now become. :(

*paging @bananafish94 for guidance and soft tissues

Members don't see this ad :)
And remember, don't talk about ethnic cleansing!!!

It's for posts like these that I come to this website. It makes me feel okay about my own sense of humor to know that I'm not the only psycho laughing at jokes like this in private.

Hopefully my filter retains its warranty for a while, because I am gonna use the bejeezus out of it.

Reactions: 3 users
if i had to vote for the worst meme on the thread it would have to be this one lol
i have never talked about that
Since you never use punctuation, I read every single one of your posts as one string of text and I can't breat

Reactions: 1 users
Meme Monday has rewarded me with 2 MD IIs, and I now sit at a total of 3 MD IIs!

Believe in the meme magic people.

Reactions: 8 users
Kermit-The-Frog-Memes-Thats-None-Of-My-Business-Tho-What-The-Vogue.png

declaring bankruptcy
plz halp
need meme magic
is this how you do it?
confused--
sorry;;
It's like my grandmother decided to pursue an MD and found this forum.

Reactions: 9 users
Started the week with...another rejection. In other news the Burger King down the street is hiring. I wonder what my chances are.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Started the week with...another rejection. In other news the Burger King down the street is hiring. I wonder what my chances are.

Do you have research, volunteering experience?

Reactions: 5 users
my last news was a rejection from a month and a half ago now!!!! silence from 16 schools and no ii's!!! Honestly at this point I just want to be rejected from my remaining, non-moonshot schools so I can be let off the hook and put together my plans for next year in emotional peace :depressed:

here is my meme offering

tumblr_odeixtvyOX1r68833o1_1280.png

Reactions: 11 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I'm at this weird spot where I applied to 16 schools, only one rejected me based off of the primary application, one hasn't sent me a secondary yet, and I'm still waiting to hear from 14 schools...

No rejections, just dead silence.

It's killing me.

I'm at this weird spot where I applied to 16 schools, only one rejected me based off of the primary application, one hasn't sent me a secondary yet, and I'm still waiting to hear from 14 schools...

No rejections, just dead silence.

It's killing me.

No news is good news.

I've exhausted my IIs, radio silence from 75% of my schools :unsure:

Joining the thread after months of anxiously stalking to hope for some Monday Meme magic on this Tuesday.

im-not-anxious.jpeg

Reactions: 5 users
I have it on on good authority that the famous Baratheonfire got yet another MD interview.

Maybe he's born with it, maybe it's dank memes?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Reactions: 7 users
Where is @baratheonfire? We need him to tell us his stories. Mods, let the guy come back! We all love him because we all have a small part of us that is anxious and wants to say "oh I'm doomed". Considering some of the rest of SDN is just self-aggrandizement and posturing to anonymous people on the internet (I still don't see the point of that).

I received my first II this morning!
Almost cried TBH but I was at work fighting sleep deprivation from playing too much Final Fantasy XV.

Good luck to you who don't have an II YET. I believe in you!!

Reactions: 11 users
Got another II, this time from my top choice!!
Everyone is gonna make it!!!

Reactions: 9 users
I received my first II this morning!
Almost cried TBH but I was at work fighting sleep deprivation from playing too much Final Fantasy XV.

Good luck to you who don't have an II YET. I believe in you!!

Congrats!!!!!! We just had to wait
Where is @baratheonfire? We need him to tell us his stories. Mods, let the guy come back! We all love him because we all have a small part of us that is anxious and wants to say "oh I'm doomed". Considering some of the rest of SDN is just self-aggrandizement and posturing to anonymous people on the internet (I still don't see the point of that).
I'm back... temporarily

Everyone in the no II thread gettin II's - meanwhile me:

542c38f804ca62fd98385151e1b647fb8fe02a81acf76a6a07712df4563d6359.jpg

Aaaaand baratheonception has occurred.

This thread has literally seen it all. O.O

Reactions: 7 users
I don't know what to believe...

Let's not get the thread locked here.

Keep the Meme Dream Alive