You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
*~*~*~* Official AMCAS Questions Thread 2019-2020 *~*~*~*
Started by Matthew9Thirtyfive
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
D
deleted688779
Would it raise eyebrows given on the AMCAS I self-report my family income as a low amount, receive Pell grant, and write a disadvantage statement that mentions being from a low income household...but yet I do not receive FAP?
Help with Year in School status:
I took exactly 35 hours of community-college while in high school, and AMCAS forces me to report the status as "high school." The confusion is since AMCAS handbook lists 0-35 hrs as Freshman, do I just classify the ensuing credit hours after high school graduation (36+ hours) as Sophomore status?(Meaning, I would have no classes designated as Freshman). Or, does the count start at 0 only once I've graduated high school, meaning I possess 30 credit hours from high school and then mark the next 35 hours as freshman?
Any clarification with this would be super helpful!
I took exactly 35 hours of community-college while in high school, and AMCAS forces me to report the status as "high school." The confusion is since AMCAS handbook lists 0-35 hrs as Freshman, do I just classify the ensuing credit hours after high school graduation (36+ hours) as Sophomore status?(Meaning, I would have no classes designated as Freshman). Or, does the count start at 0 only once I've graduated high school, meaning I possess 30 credit hours from high school and then mark the next 35 hours as freshman?
Any clarification with this would be super helpful!
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
9
907914
It won’t be detrimental. Someone may wonder why you didn’t use a program that very few students can actually use, but they won’t care enough to ask you.Would it raise eyebrows given on the AMCAS I self-report my family income as a low amount, receive Pell grant, and write a disadvantage statement that mentions being from a low income household...but yet I do not receive FAP?
They're showing up before - is there a way to re-order all of my courses without deleting them?Where do they show up on your official transcript?
Its fineWould it raise eyebrows given on the AMCAS I self-report my family income as a low amount, receive Pell grant, and write a disadvantage statement that mentions being from a low income household...but yet I do not receive FAP?
-You can count anything in HS solely as HS no matter how many creditsHelp with Year in School status:
I took exactly 35 hours of community-college while in high school, and AMCAS forces me to report the status as "high school." The confusion is since AMCAS handbook lists 0-35 hrs as Freshman, do I just classify the ensuing credit hours after high school graduation (36+ hours) as Sophomore status?(Meaning, I would have no classes designated as Freshman). Or, does the count start at 0 only once I've graduated high school, meaning I possess 30 credit hours from high school and then mark the next 35 hours as freshman?
Any clarification with this would be super helpful!
-You can count all AP awards and actual freshman classes as all freshman even if they exceed 35
- You can list by actual academic year if you wish and ignore credit count
Last edited:
No, just leave them as you have written themThey're showing up before - is there a way to re-order all of my courses without deleting them?
D
deleted927529
If I took a class twice, do both attempts need to be marked as "Repeat" or only the last attempt?
BothIf I took a class twice, do both attempts need to be marked as "Repeat" or only the last attempt?
I am getting requests from letter writers that I did not expect. Are these usual questions letter writers ask, and does AMCAS even care, will it raise an eyebrow, and so forth? I thought applicants werent suppose to provide any information to letter writers other than what they personally observed from our being their students, shadowee, lab team researcher, employee, volunteer, etc. e.g. One requested a CV to show a natural progression of my past careers to my future one in medicine, and write a LOR therein. Another has asked for a copy of my AMCAS personal essay so that their letter can expand some points in my essay. Another asked about my disadvantaged history and so I provided my disadvantaged paragraph from AMCAS, another asked about my transformational experiences, etc.
Where do we send the bottle of ETOH, candy, gift card, @gonnif , to help defray the costs of putting you to work so much?
We all thank you greatly
1) your LOR writers can request anything they want. You are asking them for essentially a favor and they are not required to give you one. As such, a writer asking for professionally-related material is reasonable.
As for the rest, I prefer small unmarked bills in brown paper bags.
1) AMCAS is not, repeat, not used for checking prereq fulfillment
2) Typically, prereqs are not checked until after you have taken up an offer of acceptance, where you will have to have official transcript sent directly the medical school for that purpose during pre-matriculation.
3) Some medical school specifically require a year of English. You need to check both the MSAR and each school's website for specifics on this. A year of writing intensive classes in history would not fulfill that
Would a literature course that I took P/NP count toward this prerequisite?
A large fraction of schools require all prereqs taken for letter grade.Would a literature course that I took P/NP count toward this prerequisite?
I am a community college transfer, and my community college did not count AP credit. The university I transferred to does count my AP credit--I received units due to my AP scores. Since I transferred as a junior, would I state my year in school as freshman or junior for the AP courses?
Put them juniorI am a community college transfer, and my community college did not count AP credit. The university I transferred to does count my AP credit--I received units due to my AP scores. Since I transferred as a junior, would I state my year in school as freshman or junior for the AP courses?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted965528
I'm wondering how I should rate my fluency levels of my languages:
1) My family' native language. I grew up speaking this at home 100% of the time and I learned this language before English. I can only speak, not read and write. I was a clinical translator in this language after receiving medical terminology training. However, I do have an "Americanized" accent for 10% of my pronunciations. Academic fields are off limits (since they were never discussed at home) such as economic terms or scientific terms (I can't say PCR or gene transfection in this language). I can have extensive day to day conversations. Advanced or native?
2.) I took 4 years of this language in high school and was certified to work with this language for one year, never renewed certification. I can survive with this language if I went to Europe but they'd probably just tell me to speak English and stop wasting their time. Should I include this as "basic" or not at all?
1) My family' native language. I grew up speaking this at home 100% of the time and I learned this language before English. I can only speak, not read and write. I was a clinical translator in this language after receiving medical terminology training. However, I do have an "Americanized" accent for 10% of my pronunciations. Academic fields are off limits (since they were never discussed at home) such as economic terms or scientific terms (I can't say PCR or gene transfection in this language). I can have extensive day to day conversations. Advanced or native?
2.) I took 4 years of this language in high school and was certified to work with this language for one year, never renewed certification. I can survive with this language if I went to Europe but they'd probably just tell me to speak English and stop wasting their time. Should I include this as "basic" or not at all?
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm wondering how I should rate my fluency levels of my languages:
1) My family' native language. I grew up speaking this at home 100% of the time and I learned this language before English. I can only speak, not read and write. I was a clinical translator in this language after receiving medical terminology training. However, I do have an "Americanized" accent for 10% of my pronunciations. Academic fields are off limits (since they were never discussed at home) such as economic terms or scientific terms (I can't say PCR or gene transfection in this language). I can have extensive day to day conversations. Advanced or native?
I'd say native.
The AMCAS standard is whether other native speakers might think you're a native speaker. I think you'd meet it - a rare mispronounciation isn't enough to be an issue here.
2.) I took 4 years of this language in high school and was certified to work with this language for one year, never renewed certification. I can survive with this language if I went to Europe but they'd probably just tell me to speak English and stop wasting their time. Should I include this as "basic" or not at all?
I'd probably say "fair" based on your description. Sounds like more than basic. I wouldn't leave it off.
When entering a class that was repeated, such as my freshman psychology class that I received a D that I later took again, do I list both classes as a repeat? Or just the second time I took it? If taking it at a different institution is it considered a repeat?
Both attempts are marked as repeat; it is a repeat even if taken at different institutionWhen entering a class that was repeated, such as my freshman psychology class that I received a D that I later took again, do I list both classes as a repeat? Or just the second time I took it? If taking it at a different institution is it considered a repeat?
Long Pan Lau
Full Member
Is it possible to update federal pell grant information after submitting AMCAS? I just got an update and qualified for the pell grant (right after submitting). Is this piece of information important? I already identified as "disadvantaged" on the rest of the application.
no,Is it possible to update federal pell grant information after submitting AMCAS? I just got an update and qualified for the pell grant (right after submitting). Is this piece of information important? I already identified as "disadvantaged" on the rest of the application.
You can but you do not have to. either way is fineFrom searching online I cannot figure out if I should add "And Lab" to the name of my courses that had labs. Shouldn't checking the "Lecture and Lab" box be sufficient to indicate that?
Its fineMy registrar gave me the option of providing them with a pre-stamped express mail document mailer so that my transcript can get to AAMC more quickly. Will AMCAS throw it out if I write the "to" address. How do they tell if the transcripts are sent by the school vs the student.
SlickyNicky
New Member
Hello, I was wondering if anyone could help me!
I'm submitting my AMCAS in around 5 days. I'm graduating from UCLA with a bachelors this Spring of 2019. I'll be starting my 1 year Master's Program at USC just 3 days after I graduate starting this summer, in which I'll be taking courses for letter grades up until May of 2020.
Does anyone know if I am supposed to input this Master's school into the "schools attended" section of AMCAS since I have not even started the program yet and will not have transcripts until way after the application cycle has began (September the earliest)? If I don't, then I don't have to add any coursework from this Master's program correct?
However, I'm obviously going to have to show my grades from this Master's Programs to prospective medical schools eventually. When will I show them my official transcript?
Any help is greatly appreciated, thank you!!
I'm submitting my AMCAS in around 5 days. I'm graduating from UCLA with a bachelors this Spring of 2019. I'll be starting my 1 year Master's Program at USC just 3 days after I graduate starting this summer, in which I'll be taking courses for letter grades up until May of 2020.
Does anyone know if I am supposed to input this Master's school into the "schools attended" section of AMCAS since I have not even started the program yet and will not have transcripts until way after the application cycle has began (September the earliest)? If I don't, then I don't have to add any coursework from this Master's program correct?
However, I'm obviously going to have to show my grades from this Master's Programs to prospective medical schools eventually. When will I show them my official transcript?
Any help is greatly appreciated, thank you!!
No its future courseworkHello, I was wondering if anyone could help me!
I'm submitting my AMCAS in around 5 days. I'm graduating from UCLA with a bachelors this Spring of 2019. I'll be starting my 1 year Master's Program at USC just 3 days after I graduate starting this summer, in which I'll be taking courses for letter grades up until May of 2020.
Does anyone know if I am supposed to input this Master's school into the "schools attended" section of AMCAS since I have not even started the program yet and will not have transcripts until way after the application cycle has began (September the earliest)? If I don't, then I don't have to add any coursework from this Master's program correct?
However, I'm obviously going to have to show my grades from this Master's Programs to prospective medical schools eventually. When will I show them my official transcript?
Any help is greatly appreciated, thank you!!
You will need to show if/when accepted
You can update with grades at a later dat
Probably a dumb question.
AMCAS has the explicit question "Have you or members of your immediate family ever used federal or state assistance programs?"
If members of an applicants immediate family had been on a federal assistance program a few years before the applicants birth, are they supposed to answer "yes"?
Family was not the least bit underprivileged during his actual lifespan, but did have a brief period on welfare ~5 years prior. He's unsure whether it's more honest to answer "yes" or "no". Definitely not claiming disadvantaged status.
AMCAS has the explicit question "Have you or members of your immediate family ever used federal or state assistance programs?"
If members of an applicants immediate family had been on a federal assistance program a few years before the applicants birth, are they supposed to answer "yes"?
Family was not the least bit underprivileged during his actual lifespan, but did have a brief period on welfare ~5 years prior. He's unsure whether it's more honest to answer "yes" or "no". Definitely not claiming disadvantaged status.
D
deleted972488
Probably a dumb question.
AMCAS has the explicit question "Have you or members of your immediate family ever used federal or state assistance programs?"
If members of an applicants immediate family had been on a federal assistance program a few years before the applicants birth, are they supposed to answer "yes"?
Family was not the least bit underprivileged during his actual lifespan, but did have a brief period on welfare ~5 years prior. He's unsure whether it's more honest to answer "yes" or "no". Definitely not claiming disadvantaged status.
I think it’s safe to answer yes.
Hi guys,
I applied this cycle (2019-2010) for both AACOMAS and AMCAS. My AMCAS application got verified today (submitted yesterday 5/30).
I finished my AA in general studies in 2011 and AS in radiography in 2013. I went back to school in 2016 while still working full time in the hospital.
I will finish my bachelor in Biology in May 2020. I'm rushing it that is why I'm also taking summer classes. It took me so long because i failed my 1st MCAT in 2018 and retook with a much better score on my 2nd attempt in March 2019.
My question is since my application has been verified. I called AMCAS and they told me they won't let me send future coursework/grades through AMCAS and will have to send directly to schools I'm applying to.
When do I need to update schools with my new grades? Do I call them and ask (each and every single school after submitting secondaries) or medical schools will send me emails to update them with my new grades? Do I have to do this for every time i finish summer, fall and spring?
I'm confused because with AACOMAS, there are periods during application cycle when you can update your course works.
I really appreciate you guys.
Thanks!
I applied this cycle (2019-2010) for both AACOMAS and AMCAS. My AMCAS application got verified today (submitted yesterday 5/30).
I finished my AA in general studies in 2011 and AS in radiography in 2013. I went back to school in 2016 while still working full time in the hospital.
I will finish my bachelor in Biology in May 2020. I'm rushing it that is why I'm also taking summer classes. It took me so long because i failed my 1st MCAT in 2018 and retook with a much better score on my 2nd attempt in March 2019.
My question is since my application has been verified. I called AMCAS and they told me they won't let me send future coursework/grades through AMCAS and will have to send directly to schools I'm applying to.
When do I need to update schools with my new grades? Do I call them and ask (each and every single school after submitting secondaries) or medical schools will send me emails to update them with my new grades? Do I have to do this for every time i finish summer, fall and spring?
I'm confused because with AACOMAS, there are periods during application cycle when you can update your course works.
I really appreciate you guys.
Thanks!
My official undergraduate transcript has one of my community college courses listed on it as transfer credit and gives a total of 3.33 credits for it. However, my transcript for the community college gives that class 5 credit hours and it also has another community college course on there.
1) Is it ok if my undergraduate transcript only has one community college class on it?
2) Should I go with the credit hours on my community college transcript not the undergraduate one?
1) Is it ok if my undergraduate transcript only has one community college class on it?
2) Should I go with the credit hours on my community college transcript not the undergraduate one?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You dont need to tell any of the MD schools anything about your future grades unless they askHi guys,
I applied this cycle (2019-2010) for both AACOMAS and AMCAS. My AMCAS application got verified today (submitted yesterday 5/30).
I finished my AA in general studies in 2011 and AS in radiography in 2013. I went back to school in 2016 while still working full time in the hospital.
I will finish my bachelor in Biology in May 2020. I'm rushing it that is why I'm also taking summer classes. It took me so long because i failed my 1st MCAT in 2018 and retook with a much better score on my 2nd attempt in March 2019.
My question is since my application has been verified. I called AMCAS and they told me they won't let me send future coursework/grades through AMCAS and will have to send directly to schools I'm applying to.
When do I need to update schools with my new grades? Do I call them and ask (each and every single school after submitting secondaries) or medical schools will send me emails to update them with my new grades? Do I have to do this for every time i finish summer, fall and spring?
I'm confused because with AACOMAS, there are periods during application cycle when you can update your course works.
I really appreciate you guys.
Thanks!
You can update schools that have a policy of accepting updates
If you get accepted, you will have to have official transcripts sent directly to the school
My official undergraduate transcript has one of my community college courses listed on it as transfer credit and gives a total of 3.33 credits for it. However, my transcript for the community college gives that class 5 credit hours and it also has another community college course on there.
1) Is it ok if my undergraduate transcript only has one community college class on it?
2) Should I go with the credit hours on my community college transcript not the undergraduate one?
You do not report transfer credits; they are not calculated into GPA or credit totals.
you report credit from the school where you actually took the course. This grade and credits are used in GPA calculation
D
deleted688779
Just submitted! Thanks for all the help @gonnif, you deserve a raise.
Thank you! I also audited a course one semester but it doesn't show up on my official transcript. Is it okay if I enter it on my amcas with audit checkmark to be safe or could that get me not verified?You do not report transfer credits; they are not calculated into GPA or credit totals.
you report credit from the school where you actually took the course. This grade and credits are used in GPA calculation
If it isnt on transcript, leave it offThank you! I also audited a course one semester but it doesn't show up on my official transcript. Is it okay if I enter it on my amcas with audit checkmark to be safe or could that get me not verified?
D
deleted969405
If I took research units which appears on my transcript, would the course classification be "other", and would I click on "Lab only"? @gonnif
Hi all
I took AP Physics C and was awarded 2.7 units for it. According to my institution, if you take AP Physics C and are awarded units for it, you are not required to take Physics 7A. I did not take physics 7A; instead, I took Physics 8A, another easier elementary physics course. Would I classify Physics 8A as "Repeat"?
Thanks
I took AP Physics C and was awarded 2.7 units for it. According to my institution, if you take AP Physics C and are awarded units for it, you are not required to take Physics 7A. I did not take physics 7A; instead, I took Physics 8A, another easier elementary physics course. Would I classify Physics 8A as "Repeat"?
Thanks
Last edited:
Gotcha, thank you! This really worry me because I'm 30 credits away from graduation.You dont need to tell any of the MD schools anything about your future grades unless they ask
You can update schools that have a policy of accepting updates
If you get accepted, you will have to have official transcripts sent directly to the school
Is there anyway to know if schools have policy of accepting updates? They usually list them on their websites or you can to have call directly?
Check MSARGotcha, thank you! This really worry me because I'm 30 credits away from graduation.
Is there anyway to know if schools have policy of accepting updates? They usually list them on their websites or you can to have call directly?
check website
But this should already be in your detailed spreadsheet about all the schools you have applied to. If you say you dont have one or are too busy or feel the need to “rush” to apply because you are somehow behind, I would remind that a majority of successful applicants took a gap year
9
907914
With early submissions of AMCAS (day one) how long does it take to be reviewed?
A few hours to get verified. 2019-2020 AMCAS Verification TimelineWith early submissions of AMCAS (day one) how long does it take to be reviewed?
Schools don't get the AMCAS for a few weeks regardless, though they may get your contact information.
9
907914
I submitted at 1130 EST and am still pending review. Damn that 930 EST wave and my need to get my toddler ready in the morning!A few hours to get verified. 2019-2020 AMCAS Verification Timeline
Schools don't get the AMCAS for a few weeks regardless, though they may get your contact information.
I know, I just have 3 transcripts with very confusing course layout and am wanting to see how they classify my stuff.
I submitted at 1130 EST and am still pending review. Damn that 930 EST wave and my need to get my toddler ready in the morning!
I know, I just have 3 transcripts with very confusing course layout and am wanting to see how they classify my stuff.
Let me tell you as well as everyone else this whole process is a very long waiting game. For many, it will go on for a year or more as the last waitlist acceptance do not happen until late july or even august. You wait for verification, you wait for transmission, you wait for secondaries, you wait for complete at schools, then you may have long wait for evaluation, review and II, then you may have long wait for acceptance and then longest WL
9
907914
Oh yes, by all means I understand it’s a waiting game. And I can definitely be patient even if my SDN antsyness does not portray that LOL I can’t imagine that waiting for all of the different steps will be any more stressful than when I got my daughter on a daycare waitlist before she was even born and wasn’t approved off of that waitlist until she was 18 months old and we were a month out from starting school… Patience is definitely keyLet me tell you as well as everyone else this whole process is a very long waiting game. For many, it will go on for a year or more as the last waitlist acceptance do not happen until late july or even august. You wait for verification, you wait for transmission, you wait for secondaries, you wait for complete at schools, then you may have long wait for evaluation, review and II, then you may have long wait for acceptance and then longest WL
I submitted at 1130 EST and am still pending review. Damn that 930 EST wave and my need to get my toddler ready in the morning!
I know, I just have 3 transcripts with very confusing course layout and am wanting to see how they classify my stuff.
I submitted at 9:43 and am still waiting for review as well. Guessing it will be done Monday morning. Yours would likely come later in the week I feel.
can take up to 2 weeks
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi! I have a thread that LizzyM responded to on nontrad but I wanted to ask here as well. After I graduated from undergrad, I did a "certificate program" that was a coaching education program. In 2017, after I had been long gone, it got accredited through here: uscce. I have NEVER listed this as coursework, even though we had classes and "grades." I was planning on listing it under activities as leadership... I talked to classmates who applied to graduate school, and they never listed it as coursework. I managed to dig up my "grades" and the transcript is a disaster and looks nothing like a transcript. I don't know how AMCAS would figure it out. Does this really count as education? It is NOT through a university... I also really do not want to list it because I'm not keen on having these grades included into my overall app... I mean literally we were one of the first classes and the whole thing looks like a confusing mess to me. What do I do with this? I never sent it to my postbacc university so there is no record of transferred classes or anything on my university transcripts.
I looked at both TMDSAS and AAMC and their classification for graduate coursework is for coursework that is done at a professional or graduate school.... professional meaning medical, law, chiropractor, vet etc. SO... If I was NOT at an institution where I was obtaining a graduate degree, nor at a University or part of any degree program, I am assuming I do not need to report this. Specifically for TMDSAS, it says to report certificated in the achievements section. I also tried to find them on National Student Clearing House to verify my enrollment and figure out if they count, and they are not listed on there.
ETA: I THINK I FINALLY FOUND THE ANSWER PER AMCAS HANDBOOK AFTER SEARCHING FOR DAYS:
Continuing Education Units CEU credits are usually used in vocational, licensure, and certificate programs (e.g., real estate licenses, teacher and nursing certifications). You are not required to list CEU courses on your application. CEUs may not be converted to semester hours. AMCAS will not verify the coursework and will not include it in your AMCAS GPAs or cumulative credit hour totals.
The classes don't have CEU assigned to it (because they're not from a university or affiliated as such), but because I did not take these classes at a college or university and they were not taken for college credit, I believe it belongs in activities.
I looked at both TMDSAS and AAMC and their classification for graduate coursework is for coursework that is done at a professional or graduate school.... professional meaning medical, law, chiropractor, vet etc. SO... If I was NOT at an institution where I was obtaining a graduate degree, nor at a University or part of any degree program, I am assuming I do not need to report this. Specifically for TMDSAS, it says to report certificated in the achievements section. I also tried to find them on National Student Clearing House to verify my enrollment and figure out if they count, and they are not listed on there.
ETA: I THINK I FINALLY FOUND THE ANSWER PER AMCAS HANDBOOK AFTER SEARCHING FOR DAYS:
Continuing Education Units CEU credits are usually used in vocational, licensure, and certificate programs (e.g., real estate licenses, teacher and nursing certifications). You are not required to list CEU courses on your application. CEUs may not be converted to semester hours. AMCAS will not verify the coursework and will not include it in your AMCAS GPAs or cumulative credit hour totals.
The classes don't have CEU assigned to it (because they're not from a university or affiliated as such), but because I did not take these classes at a college or university and they were not taken for college credit, I believe it belongs in activities.
Last edited:
Doesn’t count it is not a post secondary accredited institution that is chartered Buy a formal government entity. Therefore it aimt college or universityHi! I have a thread that LizzyM responded to on nontrad but I wanted to ask here as well. After I graduated from undergrad, I did a "certificate program" that was a coaching education program. In 2017, after I had been long gone, it got accredited through here: uscce. I have NEVER listed this as coursework, even though we had classes and "grades." I was planning on listing it under activities as leadership... I talked to classmates who applied to graduate school, and they never listed it as coursework. I managed to dig up my "grades" and the transcript is a disaster and looks nothing like a transcript. I don't know how AMCAS would figure it out. Does this really count as education? It is NOT through a university... I also really do not want to list it because I'm not keen on having these grades included into my overall app... I mean literally we were one of the first classes and the whole thing looks like a confusing mess to me. What do I do with this? I never sent it to my postbacc university so there is no record of transferred classes or anything on my university transcripts.
I looked at both TMDSAS and AAMC and their classification for graduate coursework is for coursework that is done at a professional or graduate school.... professional meaning medical, law, chiropractor, vet etc. SO... If I was NOT at an institution where I was obtaining a graduate degree, nor at a University or part of any degree program, I am assuming I do not need to report this. Specifically for TMDSAS, it says to report certificated in the achievements section. I also tried to find them on National Student Clearing House to verify my enrollment and figure out if they count, and they are not listed on there.
ETA: I THINK I FINALLY FOUND THE ANSWER PER AMCAS HANDBOOK AFTER SEARCHING FOR DAYS:
Continuing Education Units CEU credits are usually used in vocational, licensure, and certificate programs (e.g., real estate licenses, teacher and nursing certifications). You are not required to list CEU courses on your application. CEUs may not be converted to semester hours. AMCAS will not verify the coursework and will not include it in your AMCAS GPAs or cumulative credit hour totals.
Doesn’t count it is not a post secondary accredited institution that is chartered Buy a formal government entity. Therefore it aimt college or university
Okay! So it is NOT getting listed as education. Saves me a heck of a lot of time trying to figure out that transcript.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 30
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 88
- Views
- 12K
- Replies
- 98
- Views
- 26K
- Replies
- 8
- Views
- 2K