Official: Cwru Class Of 2007

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'll be there for sure.

Jadeite, that's where I'm posting from too!

Just out of curiosity--did you find the computers right away? I was wandering corridors and staircases for awhile until I found the actual library. . .

DoubleL--I second you on the freshman year comment.

Members don't see this ad.

Just out of curiosity--did you find the computers right away? I was wandering corridors and staircases for awhile until I found the actual library. . .

Actually, I found them when I interviewed! I had to change the time of my interview because my plane left about the time the interview would be over (I wasn't thinking when I made the flight arrangement, I guess!), so I camped at the office from about 8am to 8:30 when the secretaries arrived and could change the interview time, then I went to the library and medical museum until my 10 am interview. I think I probably have computer-spidey-sense, though, because they aren't that easy to find. Thank goodness the cable peeps hooked up my apartment today. Yay! Internet!

Jade~

Hey All,
Is anybody gonna be living in Kensington Place Apartments near the Severance Town Center? I signed a lease there, but I kind of regret since its so far. Now I have to either ride the bus to school or pay the exorbitant fees for a parking permit.

I'll be in either on Monday or Tuesday...