Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Any news from MUSC yet????
Yep! Got the call this afternoon.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Any news from MUSC yet????
School: Louisville
Notification date: 9/92013
Method of notification: email
Residency: FL
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/18
Application complete date: 7/31
GPA (science, overall): Science 2.98 Overall 3.14
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 19/19/18/19/none
Second interview!!!!
4th invite
School: University of Pittsburgh
Notification date: 9/10/13
Method of notification: email
Residency: California
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/5/13 (2nd batch)
Application complete date: 6/5/13
GPA (science, overall): 3.56 /3.66
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17):20/21/23/20/NA
Due for an update! September and October are going to be just a little CRAZY! 😱😀
Interview #9
School: MWU-IL
Notification Date: 09/04
Method: Email
Residency: OOS
Interview #10!
School: GRU
Notification Date: 09/10
Method: Email
Residency: OOS
DAT: AA/TS/PAT 20/19/22
sGPA: 3.85 oGPA: 3.71
10 interviews? Did you offer them free candy or what?
FIRST INTERVIEW. When I got the email, I started crying.
School: Marquette
Notification date/method: 9/11 by email
Residency: In state
AASDAS Mailout: 7/12 and 7/26
App complete date: 6/25
GPA: sGPA-2.95 cGPA-3.25
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 26/19/17/22/None
Do not give up hope. Anyone can do it. =)
Cheers! I know you've been waiting for one. is the 26 AA with a 19TS a typo though? 🙂
FIRST INTERVIEW. When I got the email, I started crying.
School: Marquette
Notification date/method: 9/11 by email
Residency: In state
AASDAS Mailout: 7/12 and 7/26
App complete date: 6/25
GPA: sGPA-2.95 cGPA-3.25
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 20/19/17/22/None
Do not give up hope. Anyone can do it. =)

Congrats! I was in the "venting" thread the other day because I was bored and reading the posts in that thread almost gave me cancer! Heh, I'm glad that you've officially left the dark side.![]()
2nd Interview, Oct. 2nd
School: Maryland
Notification date: 9/11/13
Method of notification: Email
Residency: In-State
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/26
Application complete date: 6/28
GPA (science overall): 3.9, 3.94
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21/21/25/21/none
10 interviews? Did you offer them free candy or what?
Due for an update! September and October are going to be just a little CRAZY! 😱😀
Interview #9
School: MWU-IL
Notification Date: 09/04
Method: Email
Residency: OOS
Interview #10!
School: GRU
Notification Date: 09/10
Method: Email
Residency: OOS
DAT: AA/TS/PAT 20/19/22
sGPA: 3.85 oGPA: 3.71

How many places did you apply to??
Second interview! Top choice
School: University of Michigan
Notification date: 9/11
Method of notification: Email
Residency: Michigan
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/28
Application complete date: 6/26
GPA (science, overall): 3.77, 3.83
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 19/19/19/18/none
My interview is on Nov. 8th. I think this year Umich is interviewing OOS on Fridays from mid Sept. to mid. Oct. Then admission is taking a two week break and starting interviewing in state students on Fridays in November. I'm sure you'll hear from them soon, good luckCongrats, Michigan is my top choice as well, I hope I hear back from them soon! When is your interview?

Congrats, I live a little less than 2 hours from Marquette and just visited there a few weeks ago. It's great.
My interview is on Nov. 8th. I think this year Umich is interviewing OOS on Fridays from mid Sept. to mid. Oct. Then admission is taking a two week break and starting interviewing in state students on Fridays in November. I'm sure you'll hear from them soon, good luck![]()
I still see OOS people posting about getting interviews at UM, so I don't think so.Does that mean their interview spots for OOS interviews are already all filled?
4th, Rutgers via email
took my DAT 2 weeks ago so my application is pretty late but here is the first one.
School: University of Kentucky
Notification date: 9/12/2013
Method of notification: Email
Residency: KY
AADSAS mail-out date: 8/2/2013
Application complete date: 9/12/2013
GPA (science, overall): 3.56, 3.65
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): (19/20/22/18/none)
took it on 8/26 and it was posted on aadsas 9/12.How soon did your DAT scores take to be posted on aadsas?
IS or OOS?
been following your post for a while and I am glad you finally got one!
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.