**Official Interview/Acceptance/Rejection Thread 2013-2014**

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

School: Louisville

Notification date: 9/92013

Method of notification: email

Residency: FL

AADSAS mail-out date: 7/18

Application complete date: 7/31

GPA (science, overall): Science 2.98 Overall 3.14

DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 19/19/18/19/none

Second interview!!!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
School: Louisville

Notification date: 9/92013

Method of notification: email

Residency: FL

AADSAS mail-out date: 7/18

Application complete date: 7/31

GPA (science, overall): Science 2.98 Overall 3.14

DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 19/19/18/19/none

Second interview!!!!

wow grats! 👍 as a fellow 3.1, I bid you the best of luck 🙂
 
School: NYU
Notification date: 9/09/13
Method of notification: Email
Residency: OR
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/05
Application complete date: 7/15
GPA (science overall): 3.0, 3.5
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 20/20/21/20
 
4th invite

School: University of Pittsburgh
Notification date: 9/10/13
Method of notification: email
Residency: California
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/5/13 (2nd batch)
Application complete date: 6/5/13
GPA (science, overall): 3.56 /3.66
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17):20/21/23/20/NA
 
4th invite

School: University of Pittsburgh
Notification date: 9/10/13
Method of notification: email
Residency: California
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/5/13 (2nd batch)
Application complete date: 6/5/13
GPA (science, overall): 3.56 /3.66
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17):20/21/23/20/NA

When did u get ur app complete email?
 
Due for an update! September and October are going to be just a little CRAZY! 😱😀

Interview #9

School: MWU-IL
Notification Date: 09/04
Method: Email
Residency: OOS

Interview #10!

School: GRU
Notification Date: 09/10
Method: Email
Residency: OOS

DAT: AA/TS/PAT 20/19/22
sGPA: 3.85 oGPA: 3.71
 
School: Marquette
Notification date: sept 10th
Method of notification: email
Residency: wa
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/28
Application complete date: 6/28
GPA (science, overall) 3.55, 3.68
DAT (19/19/20/19/none)


2nd interview, 3 year applicant
 
Second interview! So excited!

School: Western
Notification date: 9/10
Method of notification: phone call
Residency: CA
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/5
Application complete date: early August. Don't recall exact date
GPA (science, overall): 3.19, 3.44
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21, 21, 20, 19, none
[/QUOTE]
 
FINALLY!!!!

School: Western
Notification date: 9/10
Method of notification: phone call
Residency: GA
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/5
Application complete date: August
GPA (science, overall): 3.81, 3.84
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 20, 20, 23, 20, none

School: GRU
Notification date: 9/10
Method of notification: email
Residency: GA
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/5
Application complete date: August
GPA (science, overall): 3.81, 3.84
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 20, 20, 23, 20, none


School: AT Still (rejected)
Notification date: 9/9
Method of notification: snail mail
Residency: GA
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/5
Application complete date: August
GPA (science, overall): 3.81, 3.84
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 20, 20, 23, 20, none
 
3rd invite.

School: Western U
Notification date: 9/10
Method of notification: phone call
Residency: NY
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/5
Application complete date: 6/20
GPA (science, overall): 3.65, 3.73
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21/19/21/28/none


whooo
 
School: University of Detroit Mercy
Notification date: 9/10/13
Method of notification: aadsas was updated so I called them and scheduled it
Residency: Michigan
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/28/2013
Application complete date: 8/23/13
GPA (science, overall): sGPA 3.75, oGPA 3.86
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 18/19/20/none
 
Due for an update! September and October are going to be just a little CRAZY! 😱😀

Interview #9

School: MWU-IL
Notification Date: 09/04
Method: Email
Residency: OOS

Interview #10!

School: GRU
Notification Date: 09/10
Method: Email
Residency: OOS

DAT: AA/TS/PAT 20/19/22
sGPA: 3.85 oGPA: 3.71

10 interviews? Did you offer them free candy or what?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
FIRST INTERVIEW. When I got the email, I started crying.
School: Marquette
Notification date/method: 9/11 by email
Residency: In state
AASDAS Mailout: 7/12 and 7/26
App complete date: 6/25
GPA: sGPA-2.95 cGPA-3.25
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 20/19/17/22/None


Do not give up hope. Anyone can do it. =)
 
Last edited:
FIRST INTERVIEW. When I got the email, I started crying.
School: Marquette
Notification date/method: 9/11 by email
Residency: In state
AASDAS Mailout: 7/12 and 7/26
App complete date: 6/25
GPA: sGPA-2.95 cGPA-3.25
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 26/19/17/22/None


Do not give up hope. Anyone can do it. =)

Cheers! I know you've been waiting for one. is the 26 AA with a 19TS a typo though? 🙂
 
FIRST INTERVIEW. When I got the email, I started crying.
School: Marquette
Notification date/method: 9/11 by email
Residency: In state
AASDAS Mailout: 7/12 and 7/26
App complete date: 6/25
GPA: sGPA-2.95 cGPA-3.25
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 20/19/17/22/None


Do not give up hope. Anyone can do it. =)

Congrats! I was in the "venting" thread the other day because I was bored and reading the posts in that thread almost gave me cancer! Heh, I'm glad that you've officially left the dark side. :laugh:
 
Congrats! I was in the "venting" thread the other day because I was bored and reading the posts in that thread almost gave me cancer! Heh, I'm glad that you've officially left the dark side. :laugh:

THANKS!!!! It's just a lotttt of waiting. Man. The relief afterwards....
 
2nd Interview, Oct. 2nd
School: Maryland
Notification date: 9/11/13
Method of notification: Email
Residency: In-State
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/26
Application complete date: 6/28
GPA (science overall): 3.9, 3.94
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21/21/25/21/none
 
2nd Interview, Oct. 2nd
School: Maryland
Notification date: 9/11/13
Method of notification: Email
Residency: In-State
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/26
Application complete date: 6/28
GPA (science overall): 3.9, 3.94
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21/21/25/21/none

^congrat

md is one of my top choice and i envy u so much!!!

did they send out 2nd application? when did u get it?
 
Last edited:
Due for an update! September and October are going to be just a little CRAZY! 😱😀

Interview #9

School: MWU-IL
Notification Date: 09/04
Method: Email
Residency: OOS

Interview #10!

School: GRU
Notification Date: 09/10
Method: Email
Residency: OOS

DAT: AA/TS/PAT 20/19/22
sGPA: 3.85 oGPA: 3.71

How many places did you apply to??
 
Second interview! Top choice :biglove:

School: University of Michigan
Notification date: 9/11
Method of notification: Email
Residency: Michigan
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/28
Application complete date: 6/26
GPA (science, overall): 3.77, 3.83
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 19/19/19/18/none
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
FIRST INTERVIEW FINALLLLY!!!

School: Minnesota
Notification date: 9/11/13
Method of notification: Email
Residency: In-State
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/26
Application complete date: "last" LOR out 8/2, replacement LOR out 9/9
GPA (science overall): 3.54, 3.64
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 19/18/18/20/none

After they were the only school to hold my app for a month without telling me because my dentist LOR wasn't sufficient.. I thought I was done for!! Good luck to everyone, now I can follow without so much resentment!
 
1st SDN post, 1st interview, 2nd choice. I only applied to 7 schools so hopefully I kill the interview.

School: University of Detroit Mercy
Notification date: 9/9
Method of notification: Email
Residency: Michigan
AADSAS mail-out date: 8/16
Application complete date: 8/16
GPA (science, overall): 3.25, 3.46
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 20/20/19/24/none
 
Second interview! Top choice :biglove:

School: University of Michigan
Notification date: 9/11
Method of notification: Email
Residency: Michigan
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/28
Application complete date: 6/26
GPA (science, overall): 3.77, 3.83
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 19/19/19/18/none

Congrats, Michigan is my top choice as well, I hope I hear back from them soon! When is your interview?
 
Congrats, Michigan is my top choice as well, I hope I hear back from them soon! When is your interview?
My interview is on Nov. 8th. I think this year Umich is interviewing OOS on Fridays from mid Sept. to mid. Oct. Then admission is taking a two week break and starting interviewing in state students on Fridays in November. I'm sure you'll hear from them soon, good luck:luck:
 
My interview is on Nov. 8th. I think this year Umich is interviewing OOS on Fridays from mid Sept. to mid. Oct. Then admission is taking a two week break and starting interviewing in state students on Fridays in November. I'm sure you'll hear from them soon, good luck:luck:

Does that mean their interview spots for OOS interviews are already all filled?
 
took my DAT 2 weeks ago so my application is pretty late but here is the first one.

School: University of Kentucky
Notification date: 9/12/2013
Method of notification: Email
Residency: KY
AADSAS mail-out date: 8/2/2013
Application complete date: 9/12/2013
GPA (science, overall): 3.56, 3.65
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): (19/20/22/18/none)
 
took my DAT 2 weeks ago so my application is pretty late but here is the first one.

School: University of Kentucky
Notification date: 9/12/2013
Method of notification: Email
Residency: KY
AADSAS mail-out date: 8/2/2013
Application complete date: 9/12/2013
GPA (science, overall): 3.56, 3.65
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): (19/20/22/18/none)

How soon did your DAT scores take to be posted on aadsas?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
School: NOVA
Notification date: Jul 23, 2013
Method of notification: Email
Residency: Texas
AADSAS mail-out date: Jun 21, 2013
GPA (science, overall) 3.94, 3.98
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 23/24/26/20/none

School: Houston
Notification date: Aug 14, 2013
Method of notification: Email
Residency: Texas
TMDSAS mail-out date: May 2, 2013
GPA (science, overall) 3.94, 3.98
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 23/24/26/20/none

School: ASDOH
Notification date: Aug 26, 2013
Method of notification: Email
Residency: Texas
AADSAS mail-out date: Jun 21, 2013
GPA (science, overall) 3.94, 3.98
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 23/24/26/20/none

School: University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
Notification date: Sept 12, 2013
Method of notification: Email
Residency: Texas
TMDSAS mail-out date: May 2, 2013
GPA (science, overall) 3.94, 3.98
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 23/24/26/20/none

Non-traditional applicant. Yay excited 🙂 Good luck to everyone too!