-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
**Official Interview/Acceptance/Rejection Thread 2013-2014**
Started by Glimmer1991
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I live 5 min from NOVA!!! lolYou snail mail receivers are lucky!
Congratulations!!!
Nice! #1, I suppose? Save housing money for sure. 🙂I live 5 min from NOVA!!! lol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Honestly, Im waiting for UF lol thats my #1 . ThanksNice! #1, I suppose? Save housing money for sure. 🙂
Congrats!
1st acceptance!!! NOVA via snail mail. 🙂 Cant wait for my #1 to call me.
Can you guys check your Nova Portal and see if you have an acceptance fee listed?1st also,NOVA!!!
I don'tCan you guys check your Nova Portal and see if you have an acceptance fee listed?
John, did you also get the snail mail acceptance too?I don't
John, did you also get the snail mail acceptance too?
Yes, It's dated for dec. 2nd. I live in Miami, and it seems that only people living here got it yesterday
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When did they call you and what is your state residency? What letter does your last name begin with?Got my phone call from Midwestern az. I'm in!!!!! 🙂
Thanks.
Congratulations to those who received acceptance snail-mail and early calls!
Yea, seriously everyone!Congratulations to those who received acceptance snail-mail and early calls!
Congrats, that is SO awesome.
Good luck to the rest of the pre-dents waiting anxiously as well!!
When did they call you and what is your state residency? What letter does your last name begin with?
Thanks.
They called around 230 eastern time and I'm from NJ. My last name is slightly more then halfway down the alphabet. Rather not say specifically. Hope that helps. Good luck!
6 more hours!
![]()
6 more hours!
LOL... the person in the back is really lovin it
Will any of the schools send e-mails after midnight?
I would really love to know something when the clock strikes 12! At least I would be able to function tomorrow!
I applied to GRU and my transcript changed to "first year professional" under student classification and said my degree is a DMD ... but no calls, emails, nothing on AADSAS. Has anyone heard of this before? All of my other student info still has me as an undergad, so I'm not sure if it's a sign?
MARQUETTE CALLED!!!!!!!!!!!
I CRIED TEARS OF JOY
I CRIED TEARS OF JOY
Well I hope our theory about the status change was right! My phone is by my side!!MARQUETTE CALLED!!!!!!!!!!!
I CRIED TEARS OF JOY
Hell yeah! What a success, one and done. Congrats!MARQUETTE CALLED!!!!!!!!!!!
I CRIED TEARS OF JOY
MARQUETTE CALLED!!!!!!!!!!!
I CRIED TEARS OF JOY
Congratulations!!! 😀 Proof that it only takes one! 🙂
I applied to GRU and my transcript changed to "first year professional" under student classification and said my degree is a DMD ... but no calls, emails, nothing on AADSAS. Has anyone heard of this before? All of my other student info still has me as an undergad, so I'm not sure if it's a sign?
I applied to GRU also. What transcript are you referring to?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
MARQUETTE CALLED!!!!!!!!!!!
I CRIED TEARS OF JOY
So happy for you!



When I log into my personal student account, I looked at my unofficial transcript. It changed last week and I don't know whyI applied to GRU also. What transcript are you referring to?
Oh man lol, I missed my call from Dr. Polk from MWU-AZ this morning at 11am because I was on the airplane. Yay, dental school is happening no matter what!!!!!!
Just got the call! I am excited to be a part of the class of 2018!!
Accepted to Midwestern University AZ this morning. Notified by phone.
Call from where?Just got the call! I am excited to be a part of the class of 2018!!
Marquette!
Congrats!!! I am so happy for you.MARQUETTE CALLED!!!!!!!!!!!
I CRIED TEARS OF JOY
Marquette at 6:40pm called!!!!!
SO happy!
Time zone?
Hoping so! Not expecting to get any sleep tonight!!Does anyone know if the AADSAS portal will update at midnight?
I do think AADSAS gets updated at 8amI have a feeling something is going to go wrong. Watch it only update until like 8AM eastern.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am =pOff topic, anyone watching Walking Dead mid-season finale right now?
central timeTime zone?
I am =p
Man that was a good episode. I was about to jump into the TV and kill the governor myself.
Off topic, anyone watching Walking Dead mid-season finale right now?
Freaking intense!!!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 80K
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 1K
Interviewing
Touro Class of 2031 Interview/Acceptance Thread
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 2K
