**Official Interview/Acceptance/Rejection Thread 2013-2014**

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When did they call you and what is your state residency? What letter does your last name begin with?

Thanks.

They called around 230 eastern time and I'm from NJ. My last name is slightly more then halfway down the alphabet. Rather not say specifically. Hope that helps. Good luck!
 
6 more hours!

epic_sax_guy_plz_by_epicsaxguyplz-d31pmuj.gif


6 more hours!
 
I applied to GRU and my transcript changed to "first year professional" under student classification and said my degree is a DMD ... but no calls, emails, nothing on AADSAS. Has anyone heard of this before? All of my other student info still has me as an undergad, so I'm not sure if it's a sign?
 
I applied to GRU and my transcript changed to "first year professional" under student classification and said my degree is a DMD ... but no calls, emails, nothing on AADSAS. Has anyone heard of this before? All of my other student info still has me as an undergad, so I'm not sure if it's a sign?

I applied to GRU also. What transcript are you referring to?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh man lol, I missed my call from Dr. Polk from MWU-AZ this morning at 11am because I was on the airplane. Yay, dental school is happening no matter what!!!!!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad