**Official interview invite/ rejection/ acceptance thread: 2010-2011 cycle**

Started by dunkind
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey dat2010, I submitted it a week after I received it so on Nov. 22nd. I was initially rejected bc they thought I was OOS! Have you received word from them yet?

Yes, submitted suppl app 12/10. Hope to hear soon. I guess if u get a suppl, you will get an interview? 🙂I hope so!!! Congrats on your interview
 
Interviewed @ SBU Dec 13
Interview @ BU on Jan 21
Interview @ NYU on Jan 24
Continuing Review @ Buffalo 🙁
Rejection from UMDNJ 🙁
Rejection from Washington 🙁

Good Luck everyone!!!
 
Continuing Review @ Buffalo 2 days ago! BUT offered an Interview this morning! There is hope after all for the continuing review recipients!
 
Yes, submitted suppl app 12/10. Hope to hear soon. I guess if u get a suppl, you will get an interview? 🙂I hope so!!! Congrats on your interview

Thank you! I can imagine that if we received a supplemental from UW this late in the game they must honestly be interested! Best of luck to you 😀
 
rejection- harvard postmarked dec 15.
im in boston, so i assume i got before everybody else.

im not bummed. it was expected. HAhahah 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey guys....
i was waitlisted at UMDNJ (my #1 choice)

if anyone from the wait list hears from them please let me know 🙁
 
lol, and you received a Harvard invite a few days ago (congrats btw)... it will remain a mystery as to how UCSF selects their ppl...

I suspect that they take into consideration things outside of JUST GPA and DAT scores. It seems to me that they like solid extracurriculars, leaderships skills, and life experiences.
 
It says offer accepted on my aadsas and when I called they said that that means that I got in and that they will be calling shortly🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
does anyone know when Columbia will be giving out post-Dec interviews?
Probably after the first deposit is due?

I really hope to get one!!!!!!:xf::xf:
 
I have decided to actually make an account and actually contribute🙂

I received an interview invite from UCSF on Friday 12/17. I submitted my application extremely late!!

Secondary received email 11/23
Invite 12/17
Interview 1/27

It seems like they aren't going to be doing too many interviews past 1/30... But if you haven't been rejected yet then thats a really great sign!!:luck:

Anyone know what the chances are having a post December interview and what the interview is like at UCSF?

Thanks in advance😀
 
very laid back and I know they continue doing interviews until at least Feb/march.

congrats and good luck!
 
Got a Tufts invite today, so they are probably offering another batch, I'm gonna withdraw though. Goodluck👍
 
Got a Tufts invite today, so they are probably offering another batch, I'm gonna withdraw though. Goodluck👍

Tufts invite that i'm going to decline...hopefully someone else gets offered it for an early christmas gift 😀

Tufts invite yesterday 12/20

I'm guessing you all got it via e-mail? Did you guys already decline your offer? I'm still waiting to hear back and I hope your goodluck comes my way!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Interview:
Tufts 12/20

Continuing Review:
USC
Oregon
Western 12/17

Rejection:
Indiana 10/21
Case 10/25
Oklahoma 11/16
Nova 11/24
Marquette 11/29
NJ 11/30