**Official interview invite/ rejection/ acceptance thread: 2010-2011 cycle**

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Rejected from Indiana and Mid-Western AZ Today :)

Just checked my Michigan status page, and it said I was rejected. :thumbdown:

Sorry to hear that!
May I ask what date was your AADSAS application submitted? I submitted late August but on my Michigan status page, it's still showing "Application is complete" only. :(

just got the call from Dean Featherstone 6:00PM .... i'm in.

Kentucky - rejected
Michigan - rejected
Indiana - waitlisted
MWU-AZ - waitlisted
Tufts - invited for interview

Members don't see this ad :)
Pitt interview offer today. I'm going to say 'no thanks' so someone else can have it :)

TUFTS Invite!!!!!

I got the same eMail today too.

How were you contacted? And when did you schedule your interview for?

In the eMail, they have the following dates available:

February 3, 2011 (limited spaces available)

February 10, 2011

February 14, 2011

February 16, 2011

Sorry to hear that!
May I ask what date was your AADSAS application submitted? I submitted late August but on my Michigan status page, it's still showing "Application is complete" only. :(

Submitted July 18, 2010.

Pitt interview offer today. I'm going to say 'no thanks' so someone else can have it :)

I got an invite too and don't know if I should go. Does anyone know if the school is really good? I honestly don't know much about Pitt. I have a deposit at Michigan and recently interviewed at Washington and UoP. In comparison, are those schools better and should I not waste the money going to Pittsburgh? Any help would be appreciated

MWU-IL invite this morning. probably not gonna go.

edit: available dates were first week of March.

Last edited:
UoP interview. Torri said the interview will be for the waitlist which makes me wonder if it's worth attending considering how late it is in the cycle.

When did you receive the call? Also, was your status in "final review"?

UoP interview. Torri said the interview will be for the waitlist which makes me wonder if it's worth attending considering how late it is in the cycle.

Oregon interview. Out of state. Wont be attending good luck everyone.

Congrats on the interview. Depends on how badly you want to attend UoP. I am sure a few people will decline UoP, but it will depend on where you are on the waitlist.

Also received an OHSU interview invite the other day. I will more than likely be declining, since I've already been accepted elsewhere.

For anybody who received an Acceptance to Tufts:

Did you find out first through snailmail or AADSAS? The reason I ask is because they told my group that a decision would be made by today, but that letters won't be mailed until next Tuesday at the latest. I am just wondering if I can expect AADSAS to change before or after the letter arrives by snailmail. Thank you for your time.

Did you find out first through snailmail or AADSAS? The reason I ask is because they told my group that a decision would be made by today, but that letters won't be mailed until next Tuesday at the latest. I am just wondering if I can expect AADSAS to change before or after the letter arrives by snailmail. Thank you for your time.

You can expect them to update aadsas well before you find out through the mail. That was my experience anyway. AADSAS was updated six days after my interview and when I declined, aadsas was updated the next day.

i interviewed there this week and they said we'd know on aadsas by tuesday. but not sure why they told you that you'd know by today. what day did you interview? mine was on tuesday

also they said that the adcom's meet on friday to decide who gets in, maybe thats where the confusion was

1 more thing: remember even if they submit their decesions to aadsas today, we still have to wait for aadsas to update which could be as early as next week

Last edited:

I saw the AADSAS update "offer made" around 10pm exactly 13 days after my interview, then I received the letter via snailmail about 2 days after that. gl :)

Regarding tufts decisions this week,

Have you guys heard anything yet? via aadsas or mail

Regarding tufts decisions this week,

Have you guys heard anything yet? via aadsas or mail

I know how you feel, nothing yet. ive been checking like 100x a day. tomorrow is the big day :scared:

Hello Gorgeous people!

Did anyone who interviewed with VCU between 12-1 and 2-1 hear anything about their status on Feb. 1st? My status hasn't changed.

Thanks!

@jonishere 5-When did you interview at MWU-AZ ??? thanks for replying!

@jonishere, how did you find out of your rejection? Thanks!

Tufts invite today :) available dates are end of feb-early march.

Got the official acceptance call from Midwestern-IL today. :soexcited:

NYU rejection received yesterday by mail... I did not interview there.

I applied to NYU last year and didn't get an official rejection letter from them by mail/e-mail/aadsas. Does that mean there was something wrong with my application? I did receive an "application is complete" email.

I applied to NYU last year and didn't get an official rejection letter from them by mail/e-mail/aadsas. Does that mean there was something wrong with my application? I did receive an "application is complete" email.

Love the signature :thumbup:

Tufts admissions committee is meeting today I believe. I had an interview with them last week. They said they may interview until early March, but i'm not sure if they have given all interviews out yet.