****Official PASS 2025 Dental Anesthesiology Residency Interviews/Information~

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

msfinecanine

Reaction score
So lets just start this now : ), who is taking the CBSE February 2024?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I'm planning for February as well but applying the following year since I'm currently a D2.
Is there anyone that applied or will apply to Jacobi/Wyckoff that know any resident contacts? I've been trying to ask around because I'd love to know more about the programs. Thank you :)

I'm planning for February as well but applying the following year since I'm currently a D2.
Is there anyone that applied or will apply to Jacobi/Wyckoff that know any resident contacts? I've been trying to ask around because I'd love to know more about the programs. Thank you :)
I matched to Jacobi for the upcoming cycle! If you have any questions feel free to PM me!

Reactions: 1 user
Has anyone been to the ASDA Annual Session? Were all residency programs there?

Hey guys! New here, but I'm taking CBSE in February 2024! 3 weeks away from now.

Anyone know what the CBSE scores ranged for programs like NYU Langone/Stonybrook? Thank you!

I went once a couple years ago. Not all residency programs will be there. I remember talking to a NYU Langone representative, and that program has nearly every specialty. Sometimes residents from a couple programs will be there, but I only remember this from OMFS programs.

Every year is different, if you have the opportunity to go and this is your first time, then I say do it!

I believe scores were just released today! What is generally considered a good score? (with the conversion)

Any info on U Toronto program? Do they take US candidates?

Almost all programs are usually there. The written board exam is administered there and the residents have a poster/presentation session there to showcase their work in THE forum that sponsors the specialty. If a program doesn’t show up to this event regularly - it should speak for itself.

Trying to understand this field - anybody willing to share where DAs get jobs? Do they generally just hop around office to office to provider anesthesia? Or do they get jobs at OMFS offices?

Trying to understand this field - anybody willing to share where DAs get jobs? Do they generally just hop around office to office to provider anesthesia? Or do they get jobs at OMFS offices?
Most join a practice or start their own group. Mobile practice is the name of the game, traveling to various offices providing anesthesia sedation for general dentists, pediatric and OMFS. Doesn’t seem very common to stick with just one office, unless you’re working at an ASC with multiple doctors providing treatment