dr.ektachheda
Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got it yesterday and im not sure if they are done with invitesCongrats! When did you get your invite from uab?
And are they done with their invites?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I got it yesterday and im not sure if they are done with invitesCongrats! When did you get your invite from uab?
And are they done with their invites?
When did you receive the invite?I am scheduled for the Ohio State University interview on September 29th, but I would prefer to move to September 22nd.
Is there anyone who would like to switch interview dates with me? Pls DM. Thank!
Congratulations, do you know if they are done with the invites or still pending?Received an interview from NYU - Sept 23rd, Sept 30th.
Not for meAnything sent out today?
Congratulations. do you think they consider International graduates? . Am getting nervous i got one interview onlyUNC Sept 18-19
I haven't chosen these programs, however, did you check their residents? Are international dentists among them?Congratulations. do you think they consider International graduates? . Am getting nervous i got one interview only
I didn’t check residents unfortunately. hopefully they are sending more invitesI haven't chosen these programs, however, did you check their residents? Are international dentists among them?
Congratulations did you get it now?UAB 9/25
They accept international dentistsDoes anyone know what Marquette University Prostho programs looks for in a candidate?
Can international students get in?
Thank you for your reply. But do they have any preference for candidates with experience or a research background?They accept international dentists
Unfortunately, I don't have any information about your questionThank you for your reply. But do they have any preference for candidates with experience or a research background?
Did you receive invite from uic?UIC
· Friday, September 19th, 2025 (8:30 AM-5:00PM).
· Thursday, September 26th, 2025 (8:30 AM-5:00PM).
· Friday, October 3rd, 2025 (8:30 AM-5:00PM).
· Friday, October 10th, 2025 (8:30 AM-5:00PM).
· Friday, October 17th, 2025 (8:30 AM-5:00PM).
Yes, I asked Upenn about interviews. They told me they will announce it in early SepNot for me, today is also very quiet
Did UMN sent out their invites?
yup i received that too. Thanks for answeringThey sent out completion mail . No idea about interview invites
HelloMarquette University 9/18-9/19
Yes.Hello
Did you receive the invite?
When did they send you?Buffalo 10/02 and 10/07
Did Florida send out interviews?Guys i have a question, do you have an idea that florida runs a bench test?
No i just want to know because i applied thereDid Florida send out interviews?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.