-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Forum Members *~*~*~*~Official Pre-Allo Social Thread~*~*~*~*
Started by mmmcdowe
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
7
787593
7
787593
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
7
787593
7
787593
Please don't ban me, I recognize the low quality of the memes I posted...
Please don't ban me, I recognize the low quality of the memes I posted...
You must be stopped.
You must be stopped.
----
---
---
Please don't ban me, I recognize the low quality of the memes I posted...
@JoaoMoutinho @UNMedGa also approve the following
7
787593
I LOL'd at these comics

Me after seeing all of @Healer@1994 's work..
@Matthew9Thirtyfive @freak7 @JoaoMoutinho bump!
We all know someone who is a bummingbird.
😡
angry @tessellations bump! 😡

So many memes.....so much productivity lost....help....
Got asked enough times, I finally put the verse my username is from in my signature.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@Matthew9Thirtyfive @freak7 @tessellations bump!
Omg I knowwww.
7
787593
HahahhahaMe after seeing all of @Healer@1994 's work..View attachment 219305
7
787593
Truer words were never spokenWe all know someone who is a bummingbird.
Holy crap, I got promoted. E-6 now.
Congrats!!!Holy crap, I got promoted. E-6 now.
7
787593
Yessssss
7
787593
Omg 

Congrats!!!
Thanks. Definitely didn't think I was gonna make it. Now I just have to find out if I got accepted to the medical program lol.
I'm so excited guys! On a whim, my roommate and I booked a trip to Seattle in August. It seemed like a pipe dream at first but I just booked my plane tickets, so it's very real. Is anyone here familiar with the city and if so, do you have any suggestions of things we should do or restaurants we should visit?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
A classic one is Ivar's on the pier. They do fish and seafood and clam chowder and stuff. Haven't been in years, but 11/10 would recommend.I'm so excited guys! On a whim, my roommate and I booked a trip to Seattle in August. It seemed like a pipe dream at first but I just booked my plane tickets, so it's very real. Is anyone here familiar with the city and if so, do you have any suggestions of things we should do or restaurants we should visit?
^ But in New England we have plenty of fish/seafood/and clam chowduh.
I thought it said Bruh instead of but^ But in New England we have plenty of fish/seafood/and clam chowduh.
But then you have to go to New England....^ But in New England we have plenty of fish/seafood/and clam chowduh.
And also @tessellations if you're into outdoorsy stuff Mt. Rainier is a great place to hike. August is a great time to go because it won't be as cold. Even if you don't want to do the whole Rainier hike, the rest of the park area is still beautiful. Sheep Lake up there is a much easier/shorter hike (IIRC it was barely even a hike to get up to the lake) and still gorgeous. The last time I got to actually do anything in greater Seattle I also went kayaking on the Puget Sound. People who are actually from the area could probably give better suggestions than I have though. Have fun!
But then you have to go to New England....
And also @tessellations if you're into outdoorsy stuff Mt. Rainier is a great place to hike. August is a great time to go because it won't be as cold. Even if you don't want to do the whole Rainier hike, the rest of the park area is still beautiful. Sheep Lake up there is a much easier/shorter hike (IIRC it was barely even a hike to get up to the lake) and still gorgeous. The last time I got to actually do anything in greater Seattle I also went kayaking on the Puget Sound. People who are actually from the area could probably give better suggestions than I have though. Have fun!
I actually live in Massachusetts! We do have great clam chowder, but I'm always done for fresh seafood, especially since I don't live in coastal Mass.
I love hiking/outdoors activities so those are great ideas! Thanks for the heads up about Sheep Lake!
@Matthew9Thirtyfive @freak7 math bump!
@tessellations bump!
I got accepted to my medical commissioning program. Mil Med, here I come!
DUDE WHAT?!? CON-FREAKING-GRATS!!I got accepted to my medical commissioning program. Mil Med, here I come!
I got accepted to my medical commissioning program. Mil Med, here I come!
!!!! Wait so that means you got in and youre going to medicine guaranteed and not that LSAT stuff??!! Congrats!
@Healer@1994 @freak7 @JoaoMoutinho are elated!!!
YES I AM I JUST DECIDED TO SLAM CAPS LOCK AND THEN RIP IT OUT OF MY KEYBOARD. I WILL BE TALKING LIKE THIS FOR THE FORESEEABLE FUTURE.!!!! Wait so that means you got in and youre going to medicine guaranteed and not that LSAT stuff??!! Congrats!
@Healer@1994 @freak7 @JoaoMoutinho are elated!!!
YES I AM I JUST DECIDED TO SLAM CAPS LOCK AND THEN RIP IT OUT OF MY KEYBOARD. I WILL BE TALKING LIKE THIS FOR THE FORESEEABLE FUTURE.
SAME HERE! HOLY CRAP CONGRATS @Matthew9Thirtyfive WELL DONE!!!!! NOW GO GET DRUNK BUT ONLY SAFELY WHILE ALSO THINKING OF NEW IDEAS FOR MORE FICTION PIECES!!!@
THIS THREAD NEEDS MORE @Goro CELEBRATION!!!!!


















😍😍😍😍😍😍




👍👍👍👍👍👍






















😍😍😍😍😍😍




👍👍👍👍👍👍




Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
One of the posters in Non-trad who was just accepted was one of my "advisees". Made my day!THIS THREAD NEEDS MORE @Goro CELEBRATION!!!!!
😍😍😍😍😍😍
👍👍👍👍👍👍
![]()
DUDE WHAT?!? CON-FREAKING-GRATS!!
Thanks! I'm going nuts over here.
!!!! Wait so that means you got in and youre going to medicine guaranteed and not that LSAT stuff??!! Congrats!
@Healer@1994 @freak7 @JoaoMoutinho are elated!!!
Yeah. Gonna be a doctor!
YES I AM I JUST DECIDED TO SLAM CAPS LOCK AND THEN RIP IT OUT OF MY KEYBOARD. I WILL BE TALKING LIKE THIS FOR THE FORESEEABLE FUTURE.
SAME HERE! HOLY CRAP CONGRATS @Matthew9Thirtyfive WELL DONE!!!!! NOW GO GET DRUNK BUT ONLY SAFELY WHILE ALSO THINKING OF NEW IDEAS FOR MORE FICTION PIECES!!!@
THIS THREAD NEEDS MORE @Goro CELEBRATION!!!!!
😍😍😍😍😍😍
👍👍👍👍👍👍
![]()
Haha thanks guys. This has been an awesome week, thank God. I am so excited. I'm not even thinking about all the stuff I have to do in the next month.
Thanks! I'm going nuts over here.
Yeah. Gonna be a doctor!
Haha thanks guys. This has been an awesome week, thank God. I am so excited. I'm not even thinking about all the stuff I have to do in the next month.
Quick change your status to Medical Student (Accepted) !!
I imagine you as a really chill guy who never " goes nuts" so the thought of you going nuts is hilariousThanks! I'm going nuts over here.
Yeah. Gonna be a doctor!
Haha thanks guys. This has been an awesome week, thank God. I am so excited. I'm not even thinking about all the stuff I have to do in the next month.
But congrats! *hug* It must be really nice feeling certain about your future.
Last edited:
Quick change your status to Medical Student (Accepted) !!
So the program has two parts. The first part is a like a post-bacc that you have to complete in order to continue on to the med school part. So I'm guaranteed admission to USUHS so long as I complete the 1-year academic program. I'll change it once I finish that part. But I've already taken half the courses they require and did well in them, so I'm not worried.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 88
- Views
- 12K
- Replies
- 30
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 8
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 620
- Views
- 108K
- Replies
- 98
- Views
- 26K