-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Forum Members *~*~*~*~Official Pre-Allo Social Thread~*~*~*~*
Started by mmmcdowe
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Crud now I am wondering about every call I wasn't able to pick up in the last week that wasn't in my contacts...
Apple is good at marking calls as “Telemarketer” now 😀
I get SO many scam calls. I think when I finally get accepted, I might not answer because of them.Apple is good at marking calls as “Telemarketer” now 😀
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My voicemail goes "Hi youve reached Imbesrs, sorry I am unable to answer your call. If you are an adcom, please leave your school name, call back number, and details about my merit-based scholarship after the tone and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you"I get SO many scam calls. I think when I finally get accepted, I might not answer because of them.
How much would you say is too much sleep? I sleep 7hrs+ a night and some people say that's too much.
Somehow I feel like you sleep like, 3 hrs.
I sleep 8 hours a night every night. Call me crazy.
Ill call you healthy.I sleep 8 hours a night every night. Call me crazy.
Also as an east coast boy, I never knew how close St. Louis is to Chicago. I thought it was like Kansas
mind = blown
mind = blown
9
907914
Biggest flaw right there. Wasting a third of your day. my guy.I sleep 8 hours a night every night. Call me crazy.
I can’t function on no sleep. I seriously don’t know how I’ll get through residency.Biggest flaw right there. Wasting a third of your day. my guy.
No one on this website has a good enough grasp of where St. Louis is lolAlso as an east coast boy, I never knew how close St. Louis is to Chicago. I thought it was like Kansas
mind = blown
I can’t function on no sleep. I seriously don’t know how I’ll get through residency.
9
907914
Kansas is only like 150 miles farther from chicago than saint louis as the crow flies.Also as an east coast boy, I never knew how close St. Louis is to Chicago. I thought it was like Kansas
mind = blown
Also, at least you knew it was mid west hahaha
It’s where the bbq is!No one on this website has a good enough grasp of where St. Louis is lol
I can’t drink water while reading your posts today. I can’t stop cracking up. You’re on fire hahaSuch a bummer that adcoms all over the country will now check their 24/7 surveillance footage from north station in Boston, zoom in on the ONE PERSON running, enhance, enhance, use facial recognition software, and pinpoint your exact application. So much for anonymity these days, ugh.
Sauerkraut is so good AND a good for you!I am white but I know nothing about the ways of sauerkraut. Skin color does not define tongue usage.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I too am an 8-9 hours of sleep per night kinda galI sleep 8 hours a night every night. Call me crazy.
9
907914
Kind of WHAT?kinda gal
Now memes feels bad for violating on the flaw threadKind of WHAT?
Wow. This was a fun read to catch up on. Also, Italian cream soda, or any type of soda isn’t the same as adding milk to coke. I almost want to try it just to say that it’s gross, but that’s a waste...I’m also a bit worried it might be palatable?
You are just scared your gonna get caught out liking it like Squidward with crabby patties 😛
Alas, I have androidApple is good at marking calls as “Telemarketer” now 😀
haha, type of female? is that clearer?Kind of WHAT?
Alas, I have android
Alas, us blue bubble people do not commune with green bubble people :<
9
907914
Ok.haha, type of female? is that clearer?
I understand what you said.
But thought you were a dude.
Should that affect my behavior?
No.
Does it?
Yah.
Why?
Something about systemic cultural bias or something.
It's ok, android is better anywaysAlas, us blue bubble people do not commune with green bubble people :<
It’s okay, I’ll make an exception for you 🙂It's ok, android is better anyways
9
907914
Android = more customizable and more functionsIt's ok, android is better anyways
Iphone = More refined and user friendly product.
lol you and everyone else thinks that so don't worry 😉Ok.
I understand what you said.
But thought you were a dude.
Should that affect my behavior?
No.
Does it?
Yah.
Why?
Something about systemic cultural bias or something.
It just needs to work, doesn't need to be pretty is how I see itAndroid = more customizable and more functions
Iphone = More refined and user friendly product.
9
907914
I like pretty.It just needs to work, doesn't need to be pretty
I think it is the fact you have "guy" in your user that throws us all offlol you and everyone else thinks that so don't worry 😉

D
deleted1009115
lowkey shook about this revelationI think it is the fact you have "guy" in your user that throws us all off![]()
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
9
907914
I think it is mostly because it is typically men on here who obsess over the numbers and the details, so the numbers guy herself was perceived as a guy? IDK.I think it is the fact you have "guy" in your user that throws us all off![]()
fair point lmao. I made the username for reddit and then just made everything else the same oops🙄I think it is the fact you have "guy" in your user that throws us all off![]()
hahahahaha yeah honestly I would've thought the person who made the spreadsheet(s) was a dude bc guys seem to be more into that but what kinda guy would color code it like I have done? 😏I think it is mostly because it is typically men on here who obsess over the numbers and the details, so the numbers guy herself was perceived as a guy? IDK.
fair point lmao. I made the username for reddit and then just made everything else the same oops🙄
I chose a more “professional” name for SDN hahahaha. My reddit name is dumb.
Low-key love the color codinghahahahaha yeah honestly I would've thought the person who made the spreadsheet(s) was a dude bc guys seem to be more into that but what kinda guy would color code it like I have done? 😏
9
907914
There is this chick in a few of my glasses that legit has 6 highlighters that she whips out to use on the notes she takes. Each color has a different meaning, I guess?hahahahaha yeah honestly I would've thought the person who made the spreadsheet(s) was a dude bc guys seem to be more into that but what kinda guy would color code it like I have done? 😏
9
907914
Yes, yes it isI chose a more “professional” name for SDN hahahaha. My reddit name is dumb.
And here I am, everyone wants a dino for a Dr.I chose a more “professional” name for SDN hahahaha. My reddit name is dumb.
I feel like that would be a good pediatrician gag. Just come in full T-rex suit for kids into paleontology
9
907914
Or for the Jewish kids:And here I am, everyone wants a dino for a Dr.
I feel like that would be a good pediatrician gag. Just come in full T-rex suit for kids into paleontology
I hope ppl want dogs to be doctors too or else i'm screwed!And here I am, everyone wants a dino for a Dr.
I feel like that would be a good pediatrician gag. Just come in full T-rex suit for kids into paleontology
9
907914
ftfyI hope ppl want dogs to be dogtors too or else i'm screwed!
I hope ppl want dogs to be doctors too or else i'm screwed!
But it seems like only cats can be adcoms.
Dogs are the best pet don't @ me.I hope ppl want dogs to be doctors too or else i'm screwed!
Your profile pic is 😍😍
9
907914
@Moko is both Dog and best ADCOM #nodoxxingbutlovemeBut it seems like only cats can be adcoms.
what do u guys think about my profile picDogs are the best pet don't @ me.
Your profile pic is 😍😍
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
maybe this dog will change that (unlikely lmao)But it seems like only cats can be adcoms.
9
907914
You are just the letter I.what do u guys think about my profile pic
I’m fully racking my Jewish brain to try to figure out what this has to do with my religion
Same and I got nothing...I’m fully racking my Jewish brain to try to figure out what this has to do with my religion
@EmbryonalCarcinoma I’m being bougie like you and using in-flight wifi. I have my own row! Turns out nobody’s flying from philly to st louis.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 88
- Views
- 12K
- Replies
- 30
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 8
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 620
- Views
- 108K
- Replies
- 98
- Views
- 26K