Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This thread just moved at such a rapid pace that I remember that topic occuring but i could not tell you the context without scrolling upLOL im sorry sir what
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
This thread just moved at such a rapid pace that I remember that topic occuring but i could not tell you the context without scrolling upLOL im sorry sir what
I don’t need a lightbulb up my ass to recognize it is a bad idea. Nice try.
You must’ve missed this. Compared milk with soda to sodomy via light bulb.LOL im sorry sir what
I haven't!!! You did it, you found one.
actually I have had this and it is good![]()
ITALIAN CREAM SODA RECIPE
Italian Cream Soda Recipe made with sweet syrups, cream and club soda. It's a delicious & festive beverage for any special occasion!butterwithasideofbread.com
A true drink of culture
I see what you're trying to do, but that fancy italian cream soda article does not say "pour milk directly into coke and enjoy, Satan"![]()
ITALIAN CREAM SODA RECIPE
Italian Cream Soda Recipe made with sweet syrups, cream and club soda. It's a delicious & festive beverage for any special occasion!butterwithasideofbread.com
A true drink of culture
It's about as close as it is to light bulb sodomyI see what you're trying to do, but that fancy italian cream soda article does not say "pour milk directly into coke and enjoy, Satan"

You must’ve missed this. Compared milk with soda to sodomy via light bulb.
cream soda is not the same as pouring milk into a can of dr. pepper omg
I thought the saying was clear enough to come across.Oh yes oh yes, the classic allegory lol
Also hey now. I pour it into a glass first. I'm not a savagecream soda is not the same as pouring milk into a can of dr. pepper omg
you leave me no choice, I'm invoking my profile pic
you leave me no choice, I'm invoking my profile pic
View attachment 281893
FTXs are fun (at least when Army does it). Set up the tents, get gassed, dig some holes, shoot some bullets, make some boom, simulated mass cals, walking across the hospital to hand deliver lab results because the system is down (or was never up). It’s a blast.
I hope so....still haven't gotten the "complete" email though ( although even UNECOM took like 3-4 days to mark me complete even though I didn't make any mistakes there). I can always call/email if it takes too long ( bc I know they have all my other materials primary/MCAT/fee/and LOR"s since they went in through ACOMAS). I liked NYITCOM, don't wanna lose it lol.It’ll be fine.
Maximum dad. XDYeah it’ll be fun. Our finals are Thursday and Friday and then we get 10 days of FTX and 5 days of liberty. It’ll be a nice break and good to feel like I’m actually in the military. On my 5 days of liberty I’m going to build a new dining room table.
He puts milk in his soda, you think Podcasts are the only viable news source, I condemn the very existence of a large premed support network, Engrailed thinks Wisconsin is in Norway, Embryo probably thinks heels go great in the lab...
We all have our flaws lol
Also a bit hurt i wasn’t included in the flaw parade :/
You showed your true colors too@u_raptor i pour milk before my cereal, let them try to keep us out
You don't set Alarms and you sleep too much -.-Also a bit hurt i wasn’t included in the flaw parade :/
Also, I am going to make a thread now called the SDN flaw parade BRBAlso a bit hurt i wasn’t included in the flaw parade :/
How much would you say is too much sleep? I sleep 7hrs+ a night and some people say that's too much.You don't set Alarms and you sleep too much -.-
Also, I am going to make a thread now called the SDN flaw parade BRB
I personally sleep between 3-6 hours a night. Too much sleep is >9 hours a night. I make the joke about AMCASTuesday because she overslept the squad date night.How much would you say is too much sleep? I sleep 7hrs+ a night and some people say that's too much.
Somehow I feel like you sleep like, 3 hrs.
Christ. No wonder time management isn't as bad as we may think for you ( between school/work/kid), you get a few extra hours a day with how much less sleep you need. How much caffeine do you have in a day?I personally sleep between 3-6 hours a night. Too much sleep is >9 hours a night. I make the joke about AMCASTuesday because she overslept the squad date night.
How much would you say is too much sleep? I sleep 7hrs+ a night and some people say that's too much.
Somehow I feel like you sleep like, 3 hrs.
Maybe a cup of coffee if I remember to start the pot.Christ. No wonder time management isn't as bad as we may think for you ( between school/work/kid), you get a few extra hours a day with how much less sleep you need. How much caffeine do you have in a day?
What about me?You don't set Alarms and you sleep too much -.-
Or do I not get one because I’m an SDN cop.You don't set Alarms and you sleep too much -.-
You are very literal. Someone says something you are like "Well, in reality we do...."What about me?
Is this another thing like curry where I should know what it is but I don't?vindaloo
It's similar to a curry. Uses a vinegar and tomato base with meat and potatoes and spices. I typically get the lamb. It's typically very spicy (but you can ask for less so). I think of it as a more flavorful, spicier curry. Basically curry 2.0 although that is probably the wrong way to think of it...Is this another thing like curry where I should know what it is but I don't?
Sorry, I come from a part of the country where going to Panda express is considered "Going out for 'ethnic' food."
OMG!! Congrats!!! That is awesome man (or gal)!First acceptance just now!!!!! Just got a call from the dean about it and to look out for an official email soon (I would guess after October 15?).
WTF are they allowed to do that? Where you gonna be a student?!?!?!?! Congrats!!!!!!First acceptance just now!!!!! Just got a call from the dean about it and to look out for an official email soon (I would guess after October 15?).
Someone on reddit mentioned they asked the admissions office about the status of their app and got a similar response. I guess some schools are a little flexible on that Oct. 15th thingWTF are they allowed to do that? Where you gonna be a student?!?!?!?! Congrats!!!!!!
y u know more about vindaloo than me and I'm brownIt's similar to a curry. Uses a vinegar and tomato base with meat and potatoes and spices. I typically get the lamb. It's typically very spicy (but you can ask for less so). I think of it as a more flavorful, spicier curry. Basically curry 2.0 although that is probably the wrong way to think of it...
I have consumed. so much. vindaloo.y u know more about vindaloo than me and I'm brown
I am white but I know nothing about the ways of sauerkraut. Skin color does not define tongue usage.y u know more about vindaloo than me and I'm brown
I cant tell if this was intentionally worded to have other meanings 😆 or maybe im just screwed in the head....Skin color does not define tongue usage.
Nothing I ever do is intentional. My life, successes and failures, have all just been one big YOLO of a happy little accident lolI cant tell if this was intentionally worded to have other meanings 😆 or maybe im just screwed in the head....
Bro you gotta stop 😆happy little accident lol
Quite a few people have said "II" even after submitting within the recommended time frame. It shouldn't be too big of a dealOkay I know I keep talking about this but has anyone had experience returning a secondary app from a school outside of the " preferred turnaround time" ( Still thinking of NYITCOM's 10-day turnaround) still be complete and move through? I'm a little worried they tossed my app in the garbage....
Im saying that's not what I did ( or did you mean "outside of"). ( not to be dense just confirming).Quite a few people have said "II" even after submitting within the recommended time frame. It shouldn't be too big of a deal
Yes meant outside of.Im saying that's not what I did ( or did you mean "outside of"). ( not to be dense just confirming)

Gurl, you good. Stop beating yourself up over these itty bitties. I told you this months ago - chillax.Okay I know I keep talking about this but has anyone had experience returning a secondary app from a school outside of the " preferred turnaround time" ( Still thinking of NYITCOM's 10-day turnaround) still be complete and move through? I'm a little worried they tossed my app in the garbage....
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.