Forum Members *~*~*~*~Official Pre-Allo Social Thread~*~*~*~*

Started by mmmcdowe
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I use snapchat to give me a reason to interact with people that I wouldn’t ordinarily see once a day. I guess I never got on the insta boat though, despite being a child.
My life isn't interesting enough for snapchat. Like, what was I supposed to post during the month of August when I was writing my secondaries?
 
my snapchat is my original username minus the j (Again, I don't do anonymity) So, first name, last name no spaces.

HMU.
My Snapchat search determined that was a lie.

Wait snapchat is on the table!?!?

Anybody feeling up to doxing their social media here or in PM? Did you guys know that there's a private Facebook SDN group?
 
For you guys talking about seeing your parents- I guess it depends. Some of you guys are already living away from home all the time. But for some college students, they still wanna be totally connected with their family. And in med school, some of us want to be at home as much as possible, but I guess it varies. I do think those long breaks in college are actually for students to have the option to be home for a good portion of the year, as opposed to be almost always away. I guess for med school, those " training wheels" are off. I think family is a big part of who we are.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Join the discord! the PM will only allow like 6 people max 🙁 🙁
Discord 4 PM on STM only last six people? I’m still kind of confused why I have a discord as opposed to just a social thread? Not opposed to it just confused. Also, I feel like I’ve messaged more than six people at once
 
Discord 4 PM on STM only last six people? I’m still kind of confused why I have a discord as opposed to just a social thread? Not opposed to it just confused. Also, I feel like I’ve messaged more than six people at once
So we can show our true identity if need be, and not worry about ADCOM presence I guess lol
 
Discord 4 PM on STM only last six people? I’m still kind of confused why I have a discord as opposed to just a social thread? Not opposed to it just confused. Also, I feel like I’ve messaged more than six people at once
Also I don't know enough about how to setup a group PM, would only let me do 6 🙁
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad