Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
+1I 100% volunteer if u mich swipes right on me, i’m an A1 babysitter
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
+1I 100% volunteer if u mich swipes right on me, i’m an A1 babysitter
View attachment 282255
Shout out to my 7th-grade geography teacher for making us memorize the countries of the world for bonus points. (And my love for House Hunters International)
I just realized that I like... don't associate with people this young in real life. Except for during interviews I guess. And my classmates starting next year.
Me! I also remember getting scared by pinky and the brain a few times...I just caught up on the afternoons shenans. Did anyone legit watch the animaniacs (cartoon folks in the geography song)? Anyone remember the ep where one of them dies? Stuff scarred me man
My sixth grade teacher pit us (the class) against each other to see who could find countries the fastest. It was fun. I'll never forget the countries chad or togo.View attachment 282255
Shout out to my 7th-grade geography teacher for making us memorize the countries of the world for bonus points. (And my love for House Hunters International)
Djibouti and lichtenstein are also good ones.My sixth grade teacher pit us (the class) against each other to see who could find countries the fastest. It was fun. I'll never forget the countries chad or togo.
Finally! Someone I'm older thanHere I am ‘98.
JFC...how is the average 68%? Must be international not just AmericaView attachment 282255
Shout out to my 7th-grade geography teacher for making us memorize the countries of the world for bonus points. (And my love for House Hunters International)
My last girlfriend before my wife was 99’Here I am ‘98.
It is international, but also it's very self-selecting and Sporcle-rs are a weird breed. They/we all how to spell Kyrgyzstan right on the first try because it comes up in like every quiz.JFC...how is the average 68%? Must be international not just America
What year's your wife?My last girlfriend before my wife was 99’
Edit: my wife is 93’
In the message you quotedWhat year's your wife?
Are you at least 90s?This age discussion isn't very good for my self-esteem...Hopefully some guys like dating "older" women haha
very LATE 89...so basically 90?She’s about a year older than me, so she’s ‘89.
Cool, basically 90s is close enough. That means @Matthew9Thirtyfive is the only outlier.very LATE 89...so basically 90?
very LATE 89...so basically 90?
Also, I LOOK young. No need for botox or hair dye!!
Pics or it didn’t happen. PM me and I will report back to the group if you look young. No judgment, only judgementvery LATE 89...so basically 90?
Also, I LOOK young. No need for botox or hair dye!!
Oh you're young.She’s about a year older than me, so she’s ‘89.
What? Guys in their 30s are perfect for marriage.This age discussion isn't very good for my self-esteem...Hopefully some guys like dating "older" women haha
She gettin thirsty againWhat? Guys in their 30s are perfect for marriage.
When I talk about relationships --> ThirstyShe gettin thirsty again
I mean, you were still born in the 90's so.....you are young, bruh.
I had a MS4 interview me on Monday and he basically told me I was going to be the class mom and I should accept it now. Ugh. I hope I'm more like the cool aunt or something
Pics or it didn’t happen. PM me and I will report back to the group if you look young. No judgment, only judgement
In my mind, @premed20172017 is literally Midge Maisel/Rachel Brosnahan and I won't be convinced otherwise
I'd be SO annoyed. That's so inappropriate and unprofessional of them to say! You're DEFINITELY the cool aunt. (but will you make me soup if I have to move away from my mom when I'm sick? jk I can just order in soup)I had a MS4 interview me on Monday and he basically told me I was going to be the class mom and I should accept it now. Ugh. I hope I'm more like the cool aunt or something
Any ladies have non black or grey business suits? I recently got my tax return, and im looking to invest in some pizzazz for my next interview
When I talk about relationships --> Thirsty
When anyone else does --> normal
Double standards
I had a MS4 interview me on Monday and he basically told me I was going to be the class mom and I should accept it now. Ugh. I hope I'm more like the cool aunt or something
Yes! I just got a sort of blue and white tweed material one. It definitely stands out from the navy and black crowd. I highly recommend looking on Poshmark--got a new-with-tags Ann Taylor suit for $60 (regular price about $250).
What age range are you? I think that's kind of rude for that person to say honestly (regardless of age)
He's married with a kid. Maybe he's just jealous that you're a free young woman on the prowl!When I talk about relationships --> Thirsty
When anyone else does --> normal
Double standards
I met another PhD to MD applicant on the interview trail but unfortunately it wasn’t you. 🙁
Nothing wrong w
Don’t worry, you wont have to mother me- ive been potty trained for nearly a decade now
@EmbryonalCarcinoma is like THE TOP reason why I'll go to an SDN summer soiree.I would LOVE to meet you!!!
I never said everyone else wasn't thirsty - have you seen that flaw thread? The running joke was just that you are thirsty (alla CPM). If you want that running joke to stop, by all means I will!When I talk about relationships --> Thirsty
When anyone else does --> normal
Double standards
My mother never allowed zips - she worked there in her teens. You do allow zips. If it helps, I see you as more of an aunt than a mother figure (A joke, you is colleague)I had a MS4 interview me on Monday and he basically told me I was going to be the class mom and I should accept it now. Ugh. I hope I'm more like the cool aunt or something
You cannot doxx to the doxxer. Literally, I know all but like 3 of the frequent posters names and faces lol Like....was a joke, but I am really good with the whole "keeping everyone's identities secret except my own and apparently gabriel" thing.Ha I'm not doxxing myself
Why does everyone tell you everything about themselves? Hahah what secret power do you have, Pat?!You cannot doxx to the doxxer. Literally, I know all but like 3 of the frequent posters names and faces lol Like....was a joke, but I am really good with the whole "keeping everyone's identities secret except my own and apparently gabriel" thing.
After interviews, I always think about adding other interviewees on FB. Gotta build those c o n n e c t i o n s through this process. At this point most of you guys here know more about me than what little we can get across in interview-friendly small-talk.You cannot doxx to the doxxer. Literally, I know all but like 3 of the frequent posters names and faces lol Like....was a joke, but I am really good with the whole "keeping everyone's identities secret except my own and apparently gabriel" thing.
Well he tells everyone everything and it feels weird to not reciprocate. 😉Why does everyone tell you everything about themselves? Hahah what secret power do you have, Pat?!
Why does everyone tell you everything about themselves? Hahah what secret power do you have, Pat?!
It's also different in the DMs than public threads, ya know. No wandering adcom/stranger eyes there....probably.Why does everyone tell you everything about themselves? Hahah what secret power do you have, Pat?!
Because I share a lot, I ask a lot of questions, and I am persistent about maintaining conversations even if they are already dead. Plus, people get bored on snapchat and end up sending selfies. I do it too lolWhy does everyone tell you everything about themselves? Hahah what secret power do you have, Pat?!
Hahah I lolled. This took a dark turn pretty quickly hahahHe’s holding my family hostage
How do y'all know I am not an ADCOM at Rocky Vista? hmmmIt's also different in the DMs than public threads, ya know. No wandering adcom/stranger eyes there....probably.
After interviews, I always think about adding other interviewees on FB. Gotta build those c o n n e c t i o n s through this process. At this point most of you guys here know more about me than what little we can get across in interview-friendly small-talk.
Brittany says to send toothpaste, and Andre needs new boxers.He’s holding my family hostage
You snap with each other? Wow, I'm so out of the loop. I guess I haven't been promoted yet (note, I don't use snap).Because I share a lot, I ask a lot of questions, and I am persistent about maintaining conversations even if they are already dead. Plus, people get bored on snapchat and end up sending selfies. I do it too lol
You snap with each other? Wow, I'm so out of the loop. I guess I haven't been promoted yet (note, I don't use snap).
Literally, this is why you link up! still actively text like 6 people I met on the interview trail, went out to dinner with one guy twice on opposite sides of the country! Just gotta come out of your shell and be more personable!There should be a “missed connections” page on here bc i leave every interview after that awkward “i’ll never see you again” goodbye, and thinking “dang i should’ve linked up 🙁”
I did always think it would be weird for the adcom at Rocky Vista to operate out of a library at Eastern Washington University, but who am I to question the system?!How do y'all know I am not an ADCOM at Rocky Vista? hmmm
How do y'all know I am not an ADCOM at Rocky Vista? hmmm
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.