***Official Roseman University Class of 2023 Interview/Acceptance thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone's aadsas status still say "invited for interview" or is it just mines? I interviewed way back in october
Mine still says that as well, my interview was earlier this month

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
In my experience they didn't change the "invited for interview" until after the acceptances went out. I don't think mine changed until a few weeks after i had sent in my deposit.

Reactions: 1 users
In my experience they didn't change the "invited for interview" until after the acceptances went out. I don't think mine changed until a few weeks after i had sent in my deposit.
Well hopefully i end up getting accepted like you did lol

Members don't see this ad :)
That's how mine was, too! Good luck to all the interviewees tomorrow!!

Does anyone know how many acceptances they are planning on giving out tomorrow? And how many people they have interviewed?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Has anyone heard anything since getting receipt of the end-of-interview essay? I saw in last year's thread that some people were asked for current semester grade updates! Did anyone get anything like that?

Good luck tomorrow everyone!!! Dont worry if you dont get a call tomorrow, they cant call everyone at once. Excited to hear back from you all!

I. Am. Dying. Omg this is so stressful. Come on Roseman!!!

In the library attempting to "study" for finals while I wait.

Members don't see this ad :)
Is there a certain time that they start calling? I've been staring at my phone since 7 :nailbiting:

Is there a certain time that they start calling? I've been staring at my phone since 7 :nailbiting:

Looking at last years thread, I think they started calling at 9am PST. People started posting acceptances about 30 minutes after that, so I'm surprised we haven't heard anything...

Accepted at 12:20 CST!!! I’m so excited guys. I’ve been waiting for this day for so long! Good luck to everyone!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 users
Accepted at 12:20 CST!!! I’m so excited guys, I’ve been waiting for this day for so long! Good luck to everyone!

Congratulations!!! So happy for you! Told you this is your year!:clap:

I got accepted and they said they started their calls later than usual this year and were a little behind

Reactions: 2 users
Accepted at 1 PM CST! Good luck to those still waiting!

Reactions: 5 users
I got accepted and they said they started their calls later than usual this year and were a little behind
Congrats!

Are they calling all day? Or if we haven’t gotten one yet should we assume it’s not happening

dying a little inside as each minute passes :(

I heard they are calling both today and tomorrow.
Congrats to all that got accepted so far. See you next year!!

Just got accepted!!! Good luck to everyone :)

Does anyone know how long they are calling for?

Got a call 15 minutes ago!! Interviewed 9/28

Just got a call!!!!! Interviewed nov 16!!! I’m so excited!

Does anyone know what happens if you miss their call? I just got out of a test and am wondering if they would have left a voicemail or not...

does anyone know if they're calling tmrw? still waiting.....

Didn’t anticipate how stressful this process was going to be. I’m hoping that I get a call from Roseman, and everyone else on here who has been working so hard for this! Good luck peeps.

I got a call at 2:15pm PST!!! I was so happy to talk to Dr. Harman but turns out I was also on speaker with the rest of the Adcom (interviewed 11/16)

Good luck to those of you still waiting!!

Big congrats to all who've been accepted already! I interviewed 11/30 and I'm slowly dying on the inside since I didn't hear anything today. Hopefully tomorrow is the day!

Super stoked for the acceptance here!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN

Status
Not open for further replies.