Official Touro Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Does anybody interviewed on feb 15 hear back yet?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I've had a conversation with a Dean of one of the Touro College undergraduate schools. He claimed that 3:10 students are accepted to the Touro med school.

I've had a conversation with a Dean of one of the Touro College undergraduate schools. He claimed that 3:10 students are accepted to the Touro med school.
this is the dental school.

Reactions: 3 users
They don't send out acceptances everyday. Just wait for the next wave.

They don't send out acceptances everyday. Just wait for the next wave.
Hehe thank you any idea when is that ?
Because only one person said he was accepted the very next day of his interview so I thought it's random

Hehe thank you any idea when is that ?
Because only one person said he was accepted the very next day of his interview so I thought it's random
Most likely April 1.

Anyone else hear back who interviewed 2/15? I know they said that was the tentative last date for interviewing so Im assuming they're just reviewing applications at this point

I called today, and they said they will be interviewing until first week of March as of right now

Members don't see this ad :)
I can't wait to hear back I really want Touro school I loved the staff how do I show them that !?

I can't wait to hear back I really want Touro school I loved the staff how do I show them that !?
Update your application by sending new grades, dat scores or letters of recommendation. Call and email the admissions office every day.

When are they going to accept more students it's almost march :(

When are they going to accept more students it's almost march :(
I know :(

Do we know if Touro is still interviewing?

I wonder if they waitlist absolutely all the students who didn't receive an acceptance offer after their interview.

I already sent in an email update but I don't know if I want to keep on calling - don't want to overly bother the admissions...

I know :(

Do we know if Touro is still interviewing?

I wonder if they waitlist absolutely all the students who didn't receive an acceptance offer after their interview.

I already sent in an email update but I don't know if I want to keep on calling - don't want to overly bother the admissions...
Feb 15 was the last interview session
Ugh :(

Just made a phone call & was told that the school's still interviewing :/
Thank you for calling! Here's an idea...how about they start accepting more students!!!!:arghh::(

Reactions: 1 users
Looking at the trend, some people might hear something back tomorrow. Just speculation

Sent from my SM-N920V using SDN mobile

I have been monitoring the Facebook page 2 people left it so I guess 2 more spaces are available!! :D

I have been monitoring the Facebook page 2 people left it so I guess 2 more spaces are available!! :D
The facebook group is a poor representation of the class size. Last year was 112 seats and the Facebook group is under 80. Good luck to everyone!

Any random Joe Smoe could join the FB group.

The facebook group is a poor representation of the class size. Last year was 112 seats and the Facebook group is under 80. Good luck to everyone!

The class moved to a private Facebook group, but yes not everyone in the 2021 group is necessarily a part of the 2021 class.

Anyone has an estimate of how many seats are left?

Any new acceptances? They have been pretty quiet lately...

can anyone who has updates from TOURO pls respond? any info is appreciated!

I called the school. They said they are working on the next wave of acceptance. It will be out within couple days or beginning of next week

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 4 users
Just got accepted off the waitlist!!!

Reactions: 6 users
wow congrats. May I ask when you was your interview and when you got waitlisted? Did you do anything do get off it?

Thank you! I interviewed Jan 25 and was waitlisted Feb 16. And no, I didn't do anything to get off the list, although I was planning to if I didn't hear back soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
GPA: 3.36; Science: 3.15
DAT: 21 AA, 22 PAT, 20 TS

Good luck to everyone else waiting!!!
Congratulations!! Glad to hear that there is movement on the waitlist. Anxiously waiting! If you dont mind me asking, do you think youre going to attend?