****Official UAB School of Dentistry C/O 2015 Acceptance Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 8, 2010
Status
Pre-Dental
Hey! I am a Junior at UAB right now, and I want to attend UAB Dental School. Do you mind sharing your DAT scores, GPA, and activities? I am just curious about the diversity and what they are looking for!

Dec 13, 2010
Status
Pre-Dental
I got a call about 7:30 AM on December 1! Exciting. Does anybody know what happens next other than paying the deposit?

Oct 13, 2010
Status
Pre-Dental
Congrats to all of those who got accepted and I hope those of you who haven't heard, get good news!! I hate to crash the acceptance party but I'm a pre-dent student looking to go to dental school in the southeast region but I haven't heard much about UAB. If any of you don't mind, would you share some of the reasons you chose UAB......curriculum, the facilities, deans, tuition...anything. Also, if its not too personal would you share your stats as well?? I'd greatly appreciate any feedback. Congrats again and thank you so much!

Nov 11, 2010
Status
Pre-Dental
Hey guys I went ahead and created a facebook group for us so join if you want! Its just titled UAB Dental School Class of 2015. Hope to see ya on there!

justforkicks

10+ Year Member
Mar 21, 2009
Status
Dental Student
I am a current first year at UAB! Congrats to the ones who have been accepted/have chosen UAB next year-I'm excited to meet you!

If anyone is still on the fence on accepting UAB or planning on applying to UAB next year I would LOVE to answer any questions that you may have. I have had a great experience and truly love it here.

Good luck!

Jan 19, 2011
Status
Pre-Dental
Hey everyone! congrats on the acceptance! I got accepted too :) and I just wanted to let you know this is the Facebook group to join if you are planning to attend UAB. See you soon!

UAB Dental School c/o 2015

http://www.facebook.com/search.php?q=UAB%20Dental%20School%20Class%20of%202015&init=quick&tas=0.8132545200592863&ref=ts&type=groups#!/home.php?sk=group_111702482225868&ap=1
MAS95 - Congrats! When did you interview and how long after did you find out you were accepted? I interviewed on Jan 14th.

Jul 24, 2010
Status
Pre-Dental
MAS95 - Congrats! When did you interview and how long after did you find out you were accepted? I interviewed on Jan 14th.
When you interviewed, did they let you know how many slots they have left of when they would let you know your status?

Status
Not open for further replies.