****Official UAB School of Dentistry C/O 2015 Acceptance Thread****

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BigLuvin

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Got the call from Dr. Filler this morning looking for my fellow classmates!! :D

Members don't see this ad.

Good wake up call at 7:47am! :D

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know if UAB is done calling today?

i would like to know the answer to this question also, thanks

Got a call yesterday at 7:40. Hello fellow classmates!

I received a call from Dr. Filler yesterday also. YAAAYYYY!!!!! So excited. : )

Hey! I am a Junior at UAB right now, and I want to attend UAB Dental School. Do you mind sharing your DAT scores, GPA, and activities? I am just curious about the diversity and what they are looking for!

I got a call about 7:30 AM on December 1! Exciting. Does anybody know what happens next other than paying the deposit?

Congrats to all of those who got accepted and I hope those of you who haven't heard, get good news!! I hate to crash the acceptance party but I'm a pre-dent student looking to go to dental school in the southeast region but I haven't heard much about UAB. If any of you don't mind, would you share some of the reasons you chose UAB......curriculum, the facilities, deans, tuition...anything. Also, if its not too personal would you share your stats as well?? I'd greatly appreciate any feedback. Congrats again and thank you so much!

Call this morning from Dr. Filler! See you guys this summer!

Hey guys I went ahead and created a facebook group for us so join if you want! Its just titled UAB Dental School Class of 2015. Hope to see ya on there!

I am a current first year at UAB! Congrats to the ones who have been accepted/have chosen UAB next year-I'm excited to meet you!

If anyone is still on the fence on accepting UAB or planning on applying to UAB next year I would LOVE to answer any questions that you may have. I have had a great experience and truly love it here.

Good luck!

Hey everyone! congrats on the acceptance! I got accepted too :) and I just wanted to let you know this is the Facebook group to join if you are planning to attend UAB. See you soon!

UAB Dental School c/o 2015

http://www.facebook.com/search.php?q=UAB%20Dental%20School%20Class%20of%202015&init=quick&tas=0.8132545200592863&ref=ts&type=groups#!/home.php?sk=group_111702482225868&ap=1

MAS95 - Congrats! When did you interview and how long after did you find out you were accepted? I interviewed on Jan 14th.

MAS95 - Congrats! When did you interview and how long after did you find out you were accepted? I interviewed on Jan 14th.

When you interviewed, did they let you know how many slots they have left of when they would let you know your status?

I got a call from Dr. Filler this morning...:):):)

Status
Not open for further replies.