Tufts School of Dentistry Class of 2028 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Ryxndek

D1 Minnesota
Volunteer Staff
Reaction score
Link to last year's thread: Tufts School of Dentistry Class of 2027 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Link to interview prep: Tufts University School of Dental Medicine Interview Feedback
----> Be sure to give feedback on your interview to help future applicants! :)

Link to school website: Tufts University School of Dental Medicine

Class of 2024 (ADEA Guide) General Stats:
Overall GPA: 3.32
Science GPA: 3.25
DAT: 19.6AA, 19.4TS, 19.3PAT
Applied: 3,946
OOS: 3,509 Applied, N/A Interviewed, 435 Accepted
IS: 173 Applied, N/A Interviewed, 52 Accepted
International: 264 Applied, N/A Interviewed, 19 Accepted
# Enrolled: 209
Class of 2026 (ADEA Guide) General Stats:
Science GPA: 3.27
DAT: 19.0AA, 18.8TS, 19.1PAT
Applied: 3,799
OOS: 3,326 Applied, 367 Accepted
IS: 159 Applied, 59 Accepted
International: 317 Applied, 18 Accepted
# Enrolled: 201
5th-95th Percentiles
Science: 2.64-3.89
Overall: 2.66-3.89

Good luck everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Link to last year's thread: Tufts School of Dentistry Class of 2027 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Link to interview prep: Tufts University School of Dental Medicine Interview Feedback
----> Be sure to give feedback on your interview to help future applicants! :)

Link to school website: Tufts University School of Dental Medicine

Class of 2024 (ADEA Guide) General Stats:
Science GPA: 3.25
DAT: 19.6AA, 19.4TS, 19.3PAT
Applied: 3,946
OOS: 3,509 Applied, N/A Interviewed, 435 Accepted
IS: 173 Applied, N/A Interviewed, 52 Accepted
International: 264 Applied, N/A Interviewed, 19 Accepted
# Enrolled: 209
Class of 2026 (ADEA Guide) General Stats:
Science GPA: 3.27
DAT: 19.0AA, 18.8TS, 19.1PAT
Applied: 3,799
OOS: 3,326 Applied, 367 Accepted
IS: 159 Applied, 59 Accepted
International: 317 Applied, 18 Accepted
# Enrolled: 201

Good luck everyone!

Do they have cutoffs? I checked the website, and saw nothing. But I did see on an older SDN thread something about 17?

Members don't see this ad :)
yes i got the email with the link to pay the fee a day after verification
ive been verified for like over a week and have gotten supps from everyschool besides tufts and temple should i email them?

ive been verified for like over a week and have gotten supps from everyschool besides tufts and temple should i email them?
I've also been verified a week ago but haven't heard anything from Tufts or Temple. I don't think anyone's heard from Temple yet and I'm planning on giving Tufts a bit more time before I reach out. Did you receive "application received" email from Tufts?

I've also been verified a week ago but haven't heard anything from Tufts or Temple. I don't think anyone's heard from Temple yet and I'm planning on giving Tufts a bit more time before I reach out. Did you receive "application received" email from Tufts?

Yeah me and other ppl I know. I got mine the day I submitted then yesterday I got the app complete email

Yeah, I just got verified yesterday. Submitted last Thursday night. Haven’t heard from Tufts

verified on 6/15 and got the supplemental fee email from Tufts on 6/16.

I can imagine that they’re busy so maybe they’re taking a while but I would say email them seeing a few people I know have received the email and paid the supp alrdy, for your peace of mind haha

Members don't see this ad :)
I can imagine that they’re busy so maybe they’re taking a while but I would say email them seeing a few people I know have received the email and paid the supp alrdy, for your peace of mind haha
ahaha world works in funny ways i got the email a couple hours after i posted that

Reactions: 1 users
Just sent in my reapplication hoping to turn my waitlist last year into an acceptance

Reactions: 2 users
Got email today from Admissions Office. They said that application has been processed but they haven't received my DAT scores
Just asking me to email unofficial ones. Anyone get notice of interview yet?

Patiently waiting….

Reactions: 4 users
Someone on the Facebook group mentioned that they had spoken to someone in admissions and said that they’d start sending invites out next week

Reactions: 3 users
me next week...
Someone on the Facebook group mentioned that they had spoken to someone in admissions and said that they’d start sending invites out next week

Bored Work Day GIF by juliaveldmanc

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Does that mean they might have already picked who they give interviews to but they will just release it next week?

What is the status for you guys? Mine still says "received/application complete"

The interview was sent out yesterday. I just saw someone post on Reddit

Last edited:
When did you all submit that received an interview and is the interview format Kira this cycle?

Anyone who got invite, can you pm me? I have some questions about supplementals.

Interview #2
Notification date:
10/17
Method of notification: Email
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: 08/31
Application complete date: 09/18
GPA (science, overall): sGPA: 3.7; Overall: 3.98 (Masters Degree) // Undergrad Overall: 3.43
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 19 AA, 19 TS, 19 PAT, 18 Reading, No
Method of interview: KIRA October 31st
Individual Interview: November 2

Last edited:
Interview #4
Notification date: 10/17
method of notification: Email
AADSAS mail-out date: 08/27
Application Verified: 08/29
GPA: 3.8
DAT: 19AA
Method of interview: KIRA October 25, 2023
Individual Interview: November 2, 2023

Interview #3
Notification date:
10/24
AADSAS mail-out date: 09/02
Application complete date: 09/26
GPA 3.8 (masters) 3.10 (undergrad)
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 20 AA, 18 TS, 21 PAT, 30 Reading, No
Method of interview: virtual

Last edited:
For anyone who has interviewed at Tufts, any insight on the Kira assessment? This will be my first one so would like some feedback. TIA!

Interview #3
Notification date:
11/15
AADSAS mail-out date: 07/15
Application complete date: 8/8
GPA 3.6 masters
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 19 AA, 19 TS, 19 PAT, 19 Reading, No
Method of interview: virtual