Tufts School of Dentistry Class of 2028 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Just got an interview offer today. Don't know if it has anything to do with my letter of interest I sent last week or not (did not get a response).

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I applied mid november and it hasn't changed on aadsas yet. I recieved an email only so far outlining the interview process.
Congratulations thats so exciting!! Do you mind sharing your stats? I applied around the same time so just wondering! If not I completely understand

I was reading last years forums and they actually did release acceptances at 6pm est one Friday mid February, so there is still theoretically a chance they could send them soon, but…. I would put my money on early next week because I’m pretty sure they said that on my presentation day lol.

Reactions: 1 user
Congratulations thats so exciting!! Do you mind sharing your stats? I applied around the same time so just wondering! If not I completely understand
All good. I'm a Canadian applicant but I applied with a 3.95 and 21AA. Hope that helps.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you! I requested to join! How long does it usually take to get approved, is there something on my end I have to do?
I’m not sure. I think the admin has to let you in. They’ll probably do it once they see the notification

My AADSAS portal says "offer made" but I have yet to receive an email...?

Accepted via email yesterday evening. I will be declining the offer due to being accepted to my state school! Good luck everyone

Accepted through the portal! but haven't received an email yet (interviewed on Feb 6)

Hey guys, so my interview is coming up in about a week. I wanted to ask how you guys felt with their interview? Was it conversational/easy going or more difficult? Any tips would mean a lot thanks!

Hey guys, so my interview is coming up in about a week. I wanted to ask how you guys felt with their interview? Was it conversational/easy going or more difficult? Any tips would mean a lot thanks!
relax and be yourself...

It was conversational, truly be yourself and you got this!

I was not invited for interview but mine says recieved/under review should I still be waiting or no?

I got a continued interest email 2 weeks ago but haven’t received any interview yet from Tufts. Should I do something?

I got a continued interest email 2 weeks ago but haven’t received any interview yet from Tufts. Should I do something?
i got this email last month and even sent a letter to them with no invite. starting to think it's not gonna happen for me :/

I sent a letter of interest email a week after and I got an interview invite a few days later so perhaps try sending one if you haven't yet?

has anyone who has been accepted received any merit aid? if so, how soon did it come after acceptance?

Anyone knows when the next round of acceptances comes out?

Hi, who should I send a letter of intent to?

I just had my interview today. Is it normal that it says "under review" again on AADSAS instead of "invited for interview" like it was before?

I just had my interview today. Is it normal that it says "under review" again on AADSAS instead of "invited for interview" like it was before?
ignore all aadsas status except for accept waitlisted or rejection