Tufts School of Dentistry Class of 2028 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Offer made

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
literally same here! i have a portal change but no email or phone calll!!! waiting!

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
Is there a GroupMe or WhatsApp going around?

apparently some people who didn't receive an interview got an email asking if they were still interested in Tufts? Did anyone get this and what does it mean if I didn't get one?

Reactions: 3 users
Does your aadsas say application complete or under review?

apparently some people who didn't receive an interview got an email asking if they were still interested in Tufts? Did anyone get this and what does it mean if I didn't get one?
I got one on 01/03/2024 asking me if i was still interested and they sent me an Interview Invite 2 hours later. However, I don't know if thats going to be like that for everyone.

For everyone that is still waiting DO NOT LOSE HOPE!! The application cycle is still ALIVE :D. I didn't think i was getting an interview from them.

Last edited:
  • Care
Reactions: 2 users
I declined my offer. Good luck to everyone still waiting!

just declined Tufts offer. Good luck to waitlisted

Anyone know if Tufts is still sending out interviews in the next few weeks?

Reactions: 1 user
Amazing! Came off the waitlist I assume?
No, they asked me if I was still interested in the program back on 01/03/2024 and I replied with yes and they sent me an interview invite 2 hours later and I had my interview on 01/17/2024 and accepted today!

Got accepted at 6:44 PM EST!!!!!! Cried like a baby for 30 good minutes since this is my first one 😭

• Care
Reactions: 8 users
Thank you, everyone! guess what. I'm still crying. jk lol I wake up to this brightest world every morning.

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
How full is the class? I thought they have like 200 people so I’m quite surprised I didn’t even get an interview

anyone know when the next round of acceptances are gonna go out?

Congrats. Stats?
Application complete date: 07/26
GPA 4.0 (Master's) 2.3 (Undergrad)
DAT : 22 AA, 24 TS, 20 PAT, 19 QR, 20 RC, 26 Bio, 22 GC, 25 OC
Plentiful clinical experiences/volunteer/research

To those who interviewed, how long did the interview last?

are they still sending out interviews or are they done for this year ?? I haven't heard people talking about Tufts recently