Tufts School of Dentistry Class of 2028 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Anyone get in who thought they bombed the Kira

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Is it too late to get an interview now?
In the presentation day a few days ago they made it sound like people would still be interviewed in March as well but it would be mainly for like deferred acceptances.

Reactions: 1 user
In the presentation day a few days ago they made it sound like people would still be interviewed in March as well but it would be mainly for like deferred acceptances.
did they tell you when acceptances will go out?

I got waitlisted today :/ Does anyone know how large their waitlist typically is and if there is alot of movement?

Received acceptance at 5PM today. Does anyone know where I can find the class groupchat?

Reactions: 2 users
Hi everyone!
Just doing a call-to-action to fill out the Recorded Video Interview survey to help future applicants. Since you have taken a Kira Talent interview (live or recorded), your input is especially desired.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got a continued interest survey email as well. They sent it at 2:33 PM EST and another at 2:39 PM EST for some reason.

For those who received the continued interest email did you already complete the KIRA assessment? Is there anyone who has not yet received the KIRA assessment?

For those who received the continued interest email did you already complete the KIRA assessment? Is there anyone who has not yet received the KIRA assessment?
I haven’t received anything regarding the KIRA assessment

Think they might hold off til next week since the 20th is the last day to hold multiple seats

Think they might hold off til next week since the 20th is the last day to hold multiple seats
Thanks for updating man. Saw that you're in your second cycle. This is my first but I feel your pain. Just wanted to share love and support and hope you get in ♥️

Has anyone whose been waitlisted by tufts this cycle gotten off it?

Hi guys! Congrats on your acceptances! :) I was invited for an interview a few days ago and I was wondering if anyone who was accepted would be willing to answer a few of my questions? Thank you so much!

Hi guys! Congrats on your acceptances! :) I was invited for an interview a few days ago and I was wondering if anyone who was accepted would be willing to answer a few of my questions? Thank you so much!
What questions do you have? I got you!

Has anyone got a offer for the conditional deferred admissions program? I received an email March 12th for a continued interest survey but received an email for the CDC program.

Has anyone got an offer for the conditional deferred admissions program? I received an email March 12th for a continued interest survey but received an email for the CDC program.
It’s a great program I know a lot of people who did it

It’s a great program I know a lot of people who did it
Do you know if we have to retake those classes when we start the first year of dental school? I couldn't find any information online about it or if we have to reapply next cycle.

Do you know if we have to retake those classes when we start the first year of dental school? I couldn't find any information online about it or if we have to reapply next cycle.
Yeah they make you do a masters

It’s not the conditional is when they set a condition like take a masters or improve your DAT and then you get in the next cycle so class of 2029

is it still possible to get interviews?

Reactions: 1 users