Tufts School of Dentistry Class of 2028 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone’s status just changed to recieved/under review after interview?

Do they ever respond? I emailed and no responses besides acknowledgment of my letter of interest.

Has anyone gotten the link for presentation day? I received an email after I confirmed I would attend presentation day and they gave me the date for my actual interview. I still haven't gotten any links to either date

Has anyone gotten the link for presentation day? I received an email after I confirmed I would attend presentation day and they gave me the date for my actual interview. I still haven't gotten any links to either date

When did you get invited for interview?

When did you get invited for interview?
I received the initial email on 1/26. I responded to it the next day and I got the link for the Kira Assessment on 1/28. I got their confirmation email on Monday 1/29. My interview will be this upcoming Tuesday 2/6 and I just got the link for the Interview. I still haven't gotten the link for Presentation Day on Monday 2/5

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I received a continued interest email this evening

I received a continued interest email this evening
Me too just now! Does this mean we are going to be interviewed? I hadn't heard anything from them since I applied back in November so I thought I was for sure rejected.

I applied in July. I have a 20AA, 20TS, 22PAT and 3.6 GPA. I would say my EC are probably the strongest aspect of my app though

Me too just now! Does this mean we are going to be interviewed? I hadn't heard anything from them since I applied back in November so I thought I was for sure rejected.
got the interest email a month ago and haven't heard since

just got an interview. feeling so blessed. first real one besides kira

I just had my interview today with Tufts. Straight forward and super chill. More of a conversation. Does anyone know where they will let us know?

I sent them a letter of interest and got an email saying theyll take it into account i sent this jan 11th and got a response same day. Im a canadian applicant 3.7 gpa sgpa is 3.8 DAT is average none below 17 AA 20 is there anything more i can do? Should i email another update about myself?

I sent them a letter of interest and got an email saying theyll take it into account i sent this jan 11th and got a response same day. Im a canadian applicant 3.7 gpa sgpa is 3.8 DAT is average none below 17 AA 20 is there anything more i can do? Should i email another update about myself?

I emailed them on 3 diff occasions and they have yet to respond. Does your status say complete or under review?

what was the Kira like for you?
It was pretty easy. I wouldn’t practice using the Kira questions they provided on practice. I wasted time doing that. Other than that, just relax. They give you a 1 minute and 30 seconds to respond to the questions. Only 9 questions in total. It’ll be over by the time you know it. I explained myself well. So didn’t have any Kira questions in my interview. Good luck!!!!

Hi guys! For everyone who got an interview at Tufts; it's asking me to upload a supplemental secondary application, is that the download straight from AADSAS? Or where do I find it? I'd greatly appreciate the help!
Should be an attachment in the email they sent

Hi guys! For everyone who got an interview at Tufts; it's asking me to upload a supplemental secondary application, is that the download straight from AADSAS? Or where do I find it? I'd greatly appreciate the help!

Did you receive an interview last week?

Have you heard anything? I think you were in my presentation day.

I think you were probably in my presentation group for 2/05/2024. They’d let us know by Friday of this week or Monday of next week at the latest.

just fyi the committee meeting is this friday 2/16 so they’ll send out decisions after that

Reactions: 1 users