-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Ohio State c/o 2025
Started by captainfelixxx
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I just find it odd that they told everyone the week of February 8th then it was crickets. They were very adamant that we would hear 2 weeks later (after the January 30th interview).
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
literally had a nightmare about all of this last night 🤦🏻♀️ hope we find out soon
I HAD ONE TOO!!!!!! I literally had a dream about me being 200th on the IS waitlist and everyone else was called off except me let me tell u I stayed up ALL night.literally had a nightmare about all of this last night 🤦🏻♀️ hope we find out soon
omg that's so stressful!! but also i'm so glad I'm not alone!! mine was a little different - in my dream I got declined and I went for a file review and they were like 'yeah we never want you to reapply, your interview was embarrassing and you ought to be ashamed of yourself for even trying."I HAD ONE TOO!!!!!! I literally had a dream about me being 200th on the IS waitlist and everyone else was called off except me let me tell u I stayed up ALL night.
so yeah I woke up feeling pretty miserable 😅
I'm literally CRYING for you right now that is awful 😭. At least I'm not alone in the stress dreaming! I know you will do great!!!!!!! sending good vibes 🙂omg that's so stressful!! but also i'm so glad I'm not alone!! mine was a little different - in my dream I got declined and I went for a file review and they were like 'yeah we never want you to reapply, your interview was embarrassing and you ought to be ashamed of yourself for even trying."
so yeah I woke up feeling pretty miserable 😅
I've had the opposite, I keep having dreams I got in places, which is so exciting until I wake up and get rejection emails.omg that's so stressful!! but also i'm so glad I'm not alone!! mine was a little different - in my dream I got declined and I went for a file review and they were like 'yeah we never want you to reapply, your interview was embarrassing and you ought to be ashamed of yourself for even trying."
so yeah I woke up feeling pretty miserable [emoji28]
thank you!! same to you! 🙂 I keep telling myself it's just a dream and even if I don't get in they'd never say that lol like...there are always chancesI'm literally CRYING for you right now that is awful 😭. At least I'm not alone in the stress dreaming! I know you will do great!!!!!!! sending good vibes 🙂
oh yiiikes yeah I think I'd take my nightmares over those dreams, that's rough.I've had the opposite, I keep having dreams I got in places, which is so exciting until I wake up and get rejection emails.
OMG what 😳 what an awful dream! I certainly have those dreams about work, but not about getting into vet school!omg that's so stressful!! but also i'm so glad I'm not alone!! mine was a little different - in my dream I got declined and I went for a file review and they were like 'yeah we never want you to reapply, your interview was embarrassing and you ought to be ashamed of yourself for even trying."
so yeah I woke up feeling pretty miserable 😅
Emilybald
Full Member
I wonder if they haven’t responded because they’re coming out tonight 👀I sent an email, I'll let you guys know what they say.
I sent an email at 11 and still haven't gotten anything back so idk [emoji854]I wonder if they haven’t responded because they’re coming out tonight [emoji102]
Also in Ohio we are supposed to get like 10 inches of snow today so it could be that they’re out of office today.
If its a level 3 they could be closed tomorrow as well. Currently at work debating on how much snow we will get here in ohio and if our clinic will be open tomorrow!Also in Ohio we are supposed to get like 10 inches of snow today so it could be that they’re out of office today.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Emilybald
Full Member
I’m in North Carolina (not the mountains) so this would literally never cross my mind hahaAlso in Ohio we are supposed to get like 10 inches of snow today so it could be that they’re out of office today.
lol i'm in wny and i think we are supposed to get like 12+ inches of snow between today and tomorrow and i'm trying to decide if i want to go hiking for fun tomorrow 🙃If its a level 3 they could be closed tomorrow as well. Currently at work debating on how much snow we will get here in ohio and if our clinic will be open tomorrow!
I'm a hop skip away from Ann Arbor (my fiance is a U of M alum 🙃) so we might be doing the same thing lol!lol i'm in wny and i think we are supposed to get like 12+ inches of snow between today and tomorrow and i'm trying to decide if i want to go hiking for fun tomorrow 🙃
ooh nice!! I think it depend on if I can get my homework done today, and then if I do, if it's pretty snow or 'meh' snow, ya know?I'm a hop skip away from Ann Arbor (my fiance is a U of M alum 🙃) so we might be doing the same thing lol!
hinkle.179
New Member
I live about 10 minutes from OSU and I’m looking outside like “when is it gonna start snowing?” We have snow on the ground but we haven’t gotten much like they said yet. I think it’s supposed to start soon so we’ll see!!
Buckeyevethopeful
Full Member
My bet is on Wednesday, maybe tomorrow if we are lucky
I know it’s stressful guys but they have a LOT of work to do this time of year and sending them a bunch of emails about when they’re going to send out acceptances just slows down the process. I promise they’re coming, and then you’re on the other side and can barely remember the before.I sent an email at 11 and still haven't gotten anything back so idk [emoji854]
(And I freely admit having a vague memory of endless anxiety this time of year circa 2017 lol)
hinkle.179
New Member
OSU is closed for in person instruction today because of the snow (everything’s gonna be online today) so we might not hear today
mteleha_sharpe
Full Member
They said that we will find out that day or no later than March 1st?They just emailed me back and said we won't be hearing until March 1st. Sorry guys 🙁
All status updates will be sent by March 1They said that we will find out that day or no later than March 1st?
I feel like if they said “by March 1st” it could potentially be before that..maybe.All status updates will be sent by March 1
atlanticaccra
Full Member
Ok, here’s a theory. When I log onto my portal it says my password expires Feb 21st. So maybe we hear then?
Ok, here’s a theory. When I log onto my portal it says my password expires Feb 21st. So maybe we hear then?
ehh I don’t think those two things are related.
I would say the March 1st is likely the latest everyone will hear, not necessarily the date acceptances are going out.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
atlanticaccra
Full Member
Yeah I saw that! That person said in an earlier post she was an interviewer so that gives me hopeSomeone said in the facebook group that we would hear by the end of this week
Did you get an email saying you were on a waitlist?Anybody know approximately how many long the waitlist is?
No lmao I was just wonderingDid you get an email saying you were on a waitlist?
I got in four years ago today and I hope this day becomes just as magical for you guys🙂
What were the interview dates for your class?I got in four years ago today and I hope this day becomes just as magical for you guys🙂
Mostly weekends in January if I remember correctly.What were the interview dates for your class?
atlanticaccra
Full Member
I’ve been checking my email for a straight up hour 😂😭
Emilybald
Full Member
Do we think it will be today?I’ve been checking my email for a straight up hour 😂😭
atlanticaccra
Full Member
I want it to be! I’m trying to manifest it into happening lolDo we think it will be today?
Emilybald
Full Member
I realize I’m just fishing for any and all information but do you remember what time of day you heard?I got in four years ago today and I hope this day becomes just as magical for you guys🙂
I realize I’m just fishing for any and all information but do you remember what time of day you heard?
Haha I get it. This time of year is stressful!
In reality, so much has happened since so I really don’t remember too specifically. I want to say late afternoon though because I was still at work when I got the email. But honestly I bet it varies year to year just based on when they’re ready to do it.
Pretty sure it varies year to year. Ours went out mid-morning last year!Haha I get it. This time of year is stressful!
In reality, so much has happened since so I really don’t remember too specifically. I want to say late afternoon though because I was still at work when I got the email. But honestly I bet it varies year to year just based on when they’re ready to do it.
trishchamp
Full Member
glad to see everyone is just as panicked and stalking their email every 5secs. The anxiety this is giving me😂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The email I got said by March 1st. It could come this week but im just counting on hearing next week rather than refreshing my email 8,000 times the next two days.Are we supposed to hear back this week or no?
atlanticaccra
Full Member
A student interviewer on the Facebook group said we should hear back by the end of this weekAre we supposed to hear back this week or no?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 323
- Views
- 52K