Ohio State c/o 2025

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi big congrats to everyone who was accepted you should be so proud!! I did not get an email, so I was wondering if there will be a third round of acceptances, or if I am likely on the waitlist/rejected?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone received a rejection already? I'm only hearing about acceptances right now but nothing about waitlisting or rejections. How many waves have there been?
 
From reading last years thread it seems like they go out over a couple days (hopefully)!
Hi big congrats to everyone who was accepted you should be so proud!! I did not get an email, so I was wondering if there will be a third round of acceptances, or if I am likely on the waitlist/rejected?
I am also wondering the same thing!!! IS and buckeye link says pending. A friend of mine IS got in today too. Do y’all think is correct to ask over email if this is the only acceptance round? I’m like SO worried right now
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok, so I’m waitlisted at every single school I had an interview from. I feel like absolute garbage. Can anyone give any insight to how much the waitlist moves? I’m number 74 for OSU, although it appears that the length of the list changes from year to year. I’m OOS for what it’s worth.
did you get your OSU waitlist email today?