-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Ohio State c/o 2025
Started by captainfelixxx
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
trishchamp
Full Member
OOS Acceptance check your emails
atlanticaccra
Full Member
OOS ACCEPTANCE!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
the_mc_626
Full Member
Just got the email for OOS acceptance. I’ve already accepted a seat at my first choice, but I wish you guys all the best! Congratulations to everyone who got in!
OOS acceptance!! I'm shaking. Congrats everyone!!
futurevetstudent9
Full Member
OOS Acceptance!!!
Congratulations!! Did your portal status change?OOS Acceptance!!!
futurevetstudent9
Full Member
Yes!Congratulations!! Did your portal status change?
Hi! I was just wondering how you can access your portal? I havent gotten an email and I have no idea where to look 😳😭 my portal status still says pending and no email yet
ctldfv
Full Member
buckeyelink that’s the link and I think when you did the supplemental app you should have made a user nameHi! I was just wondering how you can access your portal? I havent gotten an email and I have no idea where to look 😳
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
atlanticaccra
Full Member
Is it possible to live on campus?
IS acceptance!!!
figandsushi
New Member
Just so happened to glance at my phone at 4am and see an OOS acceptance! I am so over the moon!! 😆
Congrats guys! Welcome to the club 🙂
nikipatel28
UGA c/o 2025
OOS ACCEPTANCE!!
I’m so so grateful! I was rejected last year with a harsh file review, and I can’t believe that I have an acceptance from such an amazing university! 🎉
Congratulations to everyone accepted!
I’m so so grateful! I was rejected last year with a harsh file review, and I can’t believe that I have an acceptance from such an amazing university! 🎉
Congratulations to everyone accepted!
justdreamin123
New Member
IS acceptance!!!
bullcharmel
Full Member
Congrats everyone with acceptances!! Future Doctors!!
Could somebody share a link to the portal if possible!
Could somebody share a link to the portal if possible!
This just gives hope to those hoping for a waitlist at least lmaoJust got the email for OOS acceptance. I’ve already accepted a seat at my first choice, but I wish you guys all the best! Congratulations to everyone who got in!
Concerned that I’m IS and haven’t heard anything...
Buckeyevethopeful
Full Member
Me too... Im getting worriedConcerned that I’m IS and haven’t heard anything...
Buckeyevethopeful
Full Member
What time did IS emails go through?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
justdreamin123
New Member
I got it at 11:30 pm but didn’t see it until this morning
justdreamin123
New Member
IS acceptance ^^I got it at 11:30 pm but didn’t see it until this morning
I got mine at 11:27 last nightWhat time did IS emails go through?
Astridp57
New Member
The email I got said by March 1st. It could come this week but im just counting on hearing next week rather than refreshing my email 8,000 times the next two days
I haven’t received anything yet. I don’t know anything about if there is another round of acceptancesStill haven’t heard anything yet. Is there still hope? :/
From reading last years thread it seems like they go out over a couple days (hopefully)!I haven’t received anything yet. I don’t know anything about if there is another round of acceptances
Congrats to everyone who has received an acceptance! I’m in the class of 2024, so you can feel free to reach out if you have any questions!!
For those that haven’t heard anything, last year things got sent out in a few waves (I got my acceptance email several hours after one of my friends) so don’t lose hope!
For those that haven’t heard anything, last year things got sent out in a few waves (I got my acceptance email several hours after one of my friends) so don’t lose hope!
gfg23
Full Member
From reading last years thread it seems like they go out over a couple days (hopefully)!
I am also wondering the same thing!!! IS and buckeye link says pending. A friend of mine IS got in today too. Do y’all think is correct to ask over email if this is the only acceptance round? I’m like SO worried right nowHi big congrats to everyone who was accepted you should be so proud!! I did not get an email, so I was wondering if there will be a third round of acceptances, or if I am likely on the waitlist/rejected?
anonymouscat
New Member
Congrats all from another current student! Feel free to message or reach out about Columbus, how we've been doing classes with COVID, moving from OOS or anything at all! I had multiple acceptances a few years back and never regret choosing tOSU 🙂
Buckeyevethopeful
Full Member
IS Rejected. Congratulations to all who got in this year!
gfg23
Full Member
same!!!Still haven’t gotten anything :/
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
gfg23
Full Member
did you get your OSU waitlist email today?Ok, so I’m waitlisted at every single school I had an interview from. I feel like absolute garbage. Can anyone give any insight to how much the waitlist moves? I’m number 74 for OSU, although it appears that the length of the list changes from year to year. I’m OOS for what it’s worth.
Sandra Dawkins's email!What email sent the acceptance/rejection/waitlist email? I have checked my spam and nothing
Similar threads
- Replies
- 323
- Views
- 52K