Ohio State c/o 2026

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
They said they will go to the same mailbox, so basically the same one
They said that in a previous email, I think
so are they both automatically set up then?

Members don't see this ad.

so are they both automatically set up then?
Yes I think so, you just have to go onto outlook I think. They definitely sent an email with it and had a link tho. Maybe look for an email with a link? I got one after I sent in my deposit. I got min back on feb 19th where they said my email had been set up.

Yes I think so, you just have to go onto outlook I think. They definitely sent an email with it and had a link tho. Maybe look for an email with a link? I got one after I sent in my deposit. I got min back on feb 19th where they said my email had been set up.
thank you so much!!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Is anyone choosing Virginia-Maryland over tOSU?
I haven't formally yet, but Virginia-Maryland is my IS so I am 99.9% sure I am! Ohio State is just such an excellent school I want to do my due diligence and research more before I turn it down.

Who do we send transcript questions to?
Look online at the Incoming Class page and it should have info for where to send transcripts! The page won’t be updated until summer time for the class of 2026 but I don’t think the info for where to send transcripts has changed!

Look online at the Incoming Class page and it should have info for where to send transcripts! The page won’t be updated until summer time for the class of 2026 but I don’t think the info for where to send transcripts has changed!
Thank you!

Just declined my OOS seat. Good luck everyone!

Has the OOS waitlist started to move?
I am #2 OOS and I haven’t heard back, but they did state in our email that we would not hear any update until after April 15th. Therefore, I am not expecting to (hopefully) hear until April!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello everyone! I haven’t been on this site in a while, but figured I’d pop on here - I actually started this past fall with the class of 2025 & completed the entire fall semester, but I’ve had to withdraw for medical reasons. So I’ll be joining you all in January as part of the class of 2026! Let me know if you have questions or just want to connect, happy to answer everything I can!

Reactions: 9 users
Got waitlisted at Ohio State #50. Anyone think the waitlist will move that much?

To access my Buckeye email do I have to first accept my offer of admissions?

Does anyone know when and if we will be updated with our waitlist rankings?

Hello! Are there any group chats for those attending? I’m hoping to figure out housing as soon as possible I’m OOS

Just gave up my OOS seat!! Good luck to you all! :)

Just got a phone call from the dean congratulating me on being accepted and offering to answer any of my questions. It was really nice!

Reactions: 2 users
Hello! Are there any group chats for those attending? I’m hoping to figure out housing as soon as possible I’m OOS
On facebook there’s a group chat!! The school should’ve emailed with a link at some point.

Reactions: 1 users
On facebook there’s a group chat!! The school should’ve emailed with a link at some point.
Yep, the FB group is a great resource, that's how I found my roommate & apartment last year! We had a class GroupMe that someone created, which was helpful when folks posted about updates and questions.

Did you get the link after accepting your seat? I haven’t officially accepted my offer yet and haven’t seen a Facebook chat link

Hello I booked a double room in the hotel linked in the email (I believe it's Aloft from Marriott) for April 1st. My friend ends up not coming with me, so if anyone hasn't decided where to stay for the accepted student day and wants to share a double hotel room please dm me!

Has anyone heard about financial aid or recruitment scholarships? I know they said we’d hear before the April 15th deadline but just wondering if anyone has heard yet or not

Has anyone heard about financial aid or recruitment scholarships? I know they said we’d hear before the April 15th deadline but just wondering if anyone has heard yet or not
I thought on the website info about incoming class, we’d hear about scholarships in June?

I emailed them and they said recruitment financial aid should know by April 15th but I guess it could’ve changed
Ooooo didnt know that. Well hope that could be the case! All I knew is from what I read from that link

I got offered scholarships yesterday.

I got offered scholarships yesterday.
their email said we had to accept our decision, did that mean we had to accept our seat (which i already did) or that we had to do something to accept the scholarship?

their email said we had to accept our decision, did that mean we had to accept our seat (which i already did) or that we had to do something to accept the scholarship?
I was wondering the same thing, but I think it’s just that it’ll be applied when you accept so I’m assuming it’s all good. I looked on the buckeye link and there’s no spot to accept it, I was thinking about emailing them to be sure.

I was wondering the same thing, but I think it’s just that it’ll be applied when you accept so I’m assuming it’s all good. I looked on the buckeye link and there’s no spot to accept it, I was thinking about emailing them to be sure.
I'm going to the meet up this weekend so I'll try and remember to ask!

Does anyone know if the admissions day dinner is more formal or casual? I am trying to figure out what to pack for that cold weather (from California).

Does anyone know if the admissions day dinner is more formal or casual? I am trying to figure out what to pack for that cold weather (from California).
The email said the dinner is business casual and the day tour of campus is just casual and masks are required! Also, my weather app says there is a chance for snow on Friday so definitely gonna be cold!

The email said the dinner is business casual and the day tour of campus is just casual and masks are required! Also, my weather app says there is a chance for snow on Friday so definitely gonna be cold!
Business casual and snowy weather is what has me stumped. I guess I have some Google searching to do.

Business casual and snowy weather is what has me stumped. I guess I have some Google searching to do.
Im going in slacks, nice boots, and a button-down long sleeve blouse (with cats on it because I'm extra). I'm gonna wear a thin sweater but bring a winter coat/puffy jacket just for like when walking around outside. Make sure you wear nice thick socks and maybe bring a scarf if you like them, oh and you can wear an extra top underneath your shirt to help with layering if you think you'll be super cold. I'm from texas but I love cold weather so although I don't have the wardrobe for it, I just layer up and it's usually fine.

also for those of you attending tomorrow's dinner, don't forget to print out the parking pass. I missed the email and only found it just now while looking through my email for a link to the facebook group!

Im going in slacks, nice boots, and a button-down long sleeve blouse (with cats on it because I'm extra). I'm gonna wear a thin sweater but bring a winter coat/puffy jacket just for like when walking around outside. Make sure you wear nice thick socks and maybe bring a scarf if you like them, oh and you can wear an extra top underneath your shirt to help with layering if you think you'll be super cold. I'm from texas but I love cold weather so although I don't have the wardrobe for it, I just layer up and it's usually fine.
Thank you! I enjoy cold weather too but just to visit for the weekend usually. I'll have to make something work. Layers sound like the best plan.

How did the admissions day go? Was there any surprising or new information? I managed to get deployed for my job both weekends so I'm wondering if I missed anything vital...

How did the admissions day go? Was there any surprising or new information? I managed to get deployed for my job both weekends so I'm wondering if I missed anything vital...
they talked a lot about how theyre restructuring the curriculum to be more integrated and repetitive so our classes are learning similar systems at similar times and we are able to learn things and do things over and over again while building on them as well. I think that was the most important thing. Oh, and the rabies vaccine is covered by the school's insurance if you decide to use it instead of private insurance. Nothing was super major, just stuff you could probably find out from their website or by talking to a representative.

they talked a lot about how theyre restructuring the curriculum to be more integrated and repetitive so our classes are learning similar systems at similar times and we are able to learn things and do things over and over again while building on them as well. I think that was the most important thing. Oh, and the rabies vaccine is covered by the school's insurance if you decide to use it instead of private insurance. Nothing was super major, just stuff you could probably find out from their website or by talking to a representative.
Thank you!!

Is the Saturday itinerary the same as the email sent on 2/22? They haven’t sent an updated one for this Saturday 4/9 yet.

Is the Saturday itinerary the same as the email sent on 2/22? They haven’t sent an updated one for this Saturday 4/9 yet.
I got an email today around 9am about the schedule and logistics. I'd email Sandra Dawkins if you haven't gotten one yet.

I got an email today around 9am about the schedule and logistics. I'd email Sandra Dawkins if you haven't gotten one yet.
I got an email then, too, but it only says the time of the dinner Friday, not the sessions Saturday.

I accepted my seat but no email / invite to the Facebook group. Can anyone post the link?