Ohio State c/o 2026

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Thanks! The "accept/decline" was immediately gone after I refreshed the grey page.
Wasn’t sure if I was the only one that it seemed odd too.
And I was wondering who else was accepting their seat already!

Members don't see this ad.

currently on the OOS waitlist as #4 and am hoping I get pulled off come April 🤞🏽 I’m from California and am thinking of visiting Columbus area + Ohio state with my parents. For those who had been pulled off the waitlist in the past, would it be better to plan a visit before or wait until I hear back after April 15th?

Reactions: 1 user
I got my call from the dean at 8pm last night and missed it because I was off to bed early to wake up early...should I return the call and say thank you or something? He kinda went through the whole thing in the msg he left.

Members don't see this ad :)
I got one at 1am the next day! I even called them i cuz I didn’t get one. It takes some time! It says thanks for accepting your admission or along those lines.
I never got mine… but maybe it’s because it was the weekend. If I don’t get it today I’ll call. Thank you!

Did anyone else accept their offer/pay the 25$ fee? And if you did, did you get a confirmation email at all afterwards?
Is it just the $25 fee? what is the difference between that fee and the $300 fee?

Hey guys! I think the difference in price on the fee may be due to IS/OOS? I believe IS fee is $25, OOS is $300.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys! I think the difference in price on the fee may be due to IS/OOS? I believe IS fee is $25, OOS is $300.
Screen Shot 2022-02-21 at 1.55.16 PM.png

This is what my email said. So I'm not sure but if that's what is is then its 325 for OOS and 25 for IS

Just got done with my call with the dean. Does the dean call everyone who’s been accepted?

Does anyone know if there will be a white coat ceremony for incoming freshman ?

Does anyone know if there will be a white coat ceremony for incoming freshman ?
OSU does their white coat ceremony at the end of 3rd year/start of 4th year when you go into clinics.

Reactions: 1 users
Just got done with my call with the dean. Does the dean call everyone who’s been accepted?
I think so, he called me at like 9pm Sunday and I missed it bc I was going to bed early so I had to call back 😅

I think so, he called me at like 9pm Sunday and I missed it bc I was going to bed early so I had to call back 😅
Ok I wasn’t sure if they called everyone or if it had anything to do with scholarships or anything 😂

I am! Has anyone tried booking the hotel rooms via the OSU email, it kept saying "Dates selected not available"
Yeah it did that for me too! Not sure if they’re fully booked or if it’s an error on the website

Whats the FASFA code? I have one but some schools have special vet ones so I wanna verify I've chosen the right one (yes I'm posting this in all the forums of my potential schools so plz don't hate me)

Whats the FASFA code? I have one but some schools have special vet ones so I wanna verify I've chosen the right one (yes I'm posting this in all the forums of my potential schools so plz don't hate me)
I believe it’s just the regular OSU code, that’s what the financial advisor said in the financial aid email before the interviews at least.

I registered for the April 8th to go visit. We were able to register the hotel! So they must’ve fixed it. So excited to meet everyone!!!! I can’t wait!
It’ll be my family’s first ‘vacation’ in like 10 years so I’m doubly excited lol.

Last edited:
I registered for April 1st for visiting, anyone else?🙋‍♀️

Reactions: 3 users
currently on the OOS waitlist as #4 and am hoping I get pulled off come April 🤞🏽 I’m from California and am thinking of visiting Columbus area + Ohio state with my parents. For those who had been pulled off the waitlist in the past, would it be better to plan a visit before or wait until I hear back after April 15th?
If you're number 4 on the waitlist I am about 96% sure you will be getting pulled off once the April deadline passes. You can probably count 3-4 people in this thread that have stated they will be declining their offers. With that being said, if you know for sure that you will be accepting the offer when it comes through then yes you should visit whenever is most convenient for you after the deadline. If you are still trying to decide which school and are okay with spending the money for the trip with the slight chance that you may not get pulled off the waitlist, visit before the deadline.

Still not sure which weekend I’m going but I will be attending admissions day! Family and I aren’t close so I’m bringing my best friend, who is basically my family 😭

Still not sure which weekend I’m going but I will be attending admissions day! Family and I aren’t close so I’m bringing my best friend, who is basically my family 😭
lmaoooo same! I have no one to bring, I’m trying to convince my friend to skip work and come with me 💀

lmaoooo same! I have no one to bring, I’m trying to convince my friend to skip work and come with me 💀
There is no shame in going by yourself. Solo travel is the best! :)

I checked last year’s thread and I believe recruitment scholarships went out this day last year!

Has anyone else not gotten a call from the dean yet?
Not everyone gets called! I did not get a call and only one of my vet school friends i know did. Don’t stress if he doesn’t call you! It also does not mean anything about you or people he has called - it’s random and everyone got in equally. It was a big thing with our class 🙄. Don’t think too much about it!!! So excited to have you apart of the fam!

Does anyone know if there is a Facebook group or anything for the c/o 2026? Thanks!

Do we think #13 OOS is a good place to be? I have been lurking on other classes forums but am having a really hard time finding how many people they got to!

Do we think #13 OOS is a good place to be? I have been lurking on other classes forums but am having a really hard time finding how many people they got to!
I think you will have a great chance to get in! Good luck:)!

Everything sent from OSU says our school email is name.#@osu.edu but mine is name.#@buckeyemail.osu.edu … are they different mailboxes?

Everything sent from OSU says our school email is name.#@osu.edu but mine is name.#@buckeyemail.osu.edu … are they different mailboxes?
They said they will go to the same mailbox, so basically the same one
They said that in a previous email, I think