You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Ohio State c/o 2026
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
IS interview invite
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats to everyone who got interviews!!!!!!
OOS interview invite!! No acceptances yet so I’m so excited!!!! My heart is pounding!!!!
I wish they at least told us our spot in line…Do we know how much the interview waitlist might move?
OOS interview invite! Beyond excited! Best of luck to everyone else interviewing!!
To those that received news that they didn't want, keep your head up! I was in that spot last year. Rejection sucks, but take the time to really focus on you and what's going to help you stand out! I beg you to please apply again!
To those that received news that they didn't want, keep your head up! I was in that spot last year. Rejection sucks, but take the time to really focus on you and what's going to help you stand out! I beg you to please apply again!
oos interview! i can't believe it
OOS Rejection! 🤪 not surprised at all and only a tad disappointed. This was a reach school for me! Good luck to everyone who hasn’t heard, is waitlisted, or has an interview!
I’m on the portal but I can’t see where any decision is?
i got an email sent to me regarding my status! Mine was sent 3:30 PST.I’m on the portal but I can’t see where any decision is?
janice0502
tOSU c/o 2026
I am not sure if they will update the portal or not, but I got my status through email.I’m on the portal but I can’t see where any decision is?
OOS rejection! I have an interview with my IS and waiting to hear back from one other school. Best of luck to those moving forward!!! Y’all got this 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
IS interview!!! This is my third application cycle and I was really doubting whether I'd get an interview this year. The number of applicants is insane! Good luck everyone !🍀 If you received bad news today, I know that feeling. Remember that a rejection doesn't mean you aren't a great applicant or that you won't be a fantastic vet ❤️❤️❤️ keep moving forward.
Use that uber eats coupon to celebrate! 😉oos interview! i can't believe it
Do u mind sharing your stats and experiences pleaseOOS rejection... 4/4 in state rejections. Waiting to hear back from my Ross after my interview earlier this month.
Now that interviews are sent out and my excitement has calmed down after 3 hours, I’m fully stressing about interviews😭😂
Is this something I missed?Use that uber eats coupon to celebrate! 😉
does anyone know the deadline to register for the interview?
January 7 at 5 pm!does anyone know the deadline to register for the interview?
OOS interview invite! 3rd time applying overall, first time to Ohio 🙂 so excited!
OOS interview invite! 3rd time applying overall, first time to Ohio 🙂 so excited!
What time did you get your email?OOS interview invite! 3rd time applying overall, first time to Ohio 🙂 so excited!
Did you get the invite today? Congrats!!!OOS interview invite! Good luck to everyone still waiting 😊
altRVT
Full Member
I actually got it yesterday! And thank you ☺️Did you get the invite today? Congrats!!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm not 100% sure if they are done. If you email Sandra Dawkins, she would be the best person to ask.Does anyone know if Ohio state is done sending out invites and rejections or do they do it until January 1st?
Congrats ya’ll. It’s technically been 5 years since I interviewed but it’s feels like 5 seconds, so reach out if you have questions. Always happy to chat.
My four years at OSU were amazing and on the other side of it, I have nothing but good things to say (in the middle of second year I might have spoke differently lol). As someone now in the trenches, this profession is incredible and so difficult, but I wouldn’t take it back. You’re all so close, so put your best foot forward snd show them who you are and why you deserve this!
My four years at OSU were amazing and on the other side of it, I have nothing but good things to say (in the middle of second year I might have spoke differently lol). As someone now in the trenches, this profession is incredible and so difficult, but I wouldn’t take it back. You’re all so close, so put your best foot forward snd show them who you are and why you deserve this!
Do you think Ohio state isn’t done sending invites / rejections?Anyone else still waiting to hear?
Hmm well I applied and I haven't heard anything, and I've seen people get interviews, waitlisted, and rejected. They have to tell me I'm in one of those categories, right?! LolDo you think Ohio state isn’t done sending invites / rejections?
Are you IS or OOS? Good luck . My daughter applied to Ohio state as well but I don’t know if she’s heard anything either . It may be she got rejected and just didn’t tell me . I’m hoping she hasn’t heard from Ohio yet bec then that means there’s still a slim chance she’ll get an interview if they are not done notifying. I’m still praying for a miracle.Hmm well I applied and I haven't heard anything, and I've seen people get interviews, waitlisted, and rejected. They have to tell me I'm in one of those categories, right?! Lol
I am OOS. It's definitely possible she's in the same boat as me and hasn't heard anything yet! Thanks for the wishes, hoping for good news for your daughter too!Are you IS or OOS? Good luck . My daughter applied to Ohio state as well but I don’t know if she’s heard anything either . It may be she got rejected and just didn’t tell me . I’m hoping she hasn’t heard from Ohio yet bec then that means there’s still a slim chance she’ll get an interview if they are not done notifying. I’m still praying for a miracle.
Anyone know roughly how many oos applicants get interviews vs how many get accepted? Trying to figure out my potential options…
dogsandcoffee
PennVet c/o 2026
here’s their stats from last year!Anyone know roughly how many oos applicants get interviews vs how many get accepted? Trying to figure out my potential options…
Doraemon123
Full Member
OSU didn't ask for a supplemental application, did they? I feel like I have lost my memories...
Not really, it was just a quick link after the main submission where you filled in your name and stuff and your residency status and got your Username for the Ohio portal or something.OSU didn't ask for a supplemental application, did they? I feel like I have lost my memories...
Doraemon123
Full Member
Are we supposed to get more info on the interview? (zoom link etc)
Last year when I interviewed they emailed out additional instructions with the zoom information a few days before my interview.Are we supposed to get more info on the interview? (zoom link etc)
Ooo that’s exciting! Nice job!Just got an interview invite after having been on the alternate list! OOS
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I JUST GOT OFFERED AN INTERVIEW
dogsandcoffee
PennVet c/o 2026
does anyone know if there will be time at the end of the interview to ask questions?
Hi everyone! I interviewed two years ago and it was a closed file interview - but it was up to the interviewers if they wanted to read your file or not, so some people had open interviews. They do allow time for questions at the end if you haven’t gone over the 30 minutes.
Last edited: