1
168135
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I thought that this might be kind of fun...
I received a book titled "The Book of Awesome" for Christmas (I believe it's also a website too!). The author listed everything that he thought was awesome and it surprisingly made for a fun read.
So, I will start:
Besides getting accepted to vet school...
1) That feeling of relief you get when you scratch an itch that has been really bothering you.
2) When you're frantically searching the fridge for something to eat and you're friend calls you, asking you if you want to go for pizza. Because pizza is soo much better than veggie nuggets and egg rolls (which is what I usually pop in the oven when I have nothing good left to eat!)
3) This one was listed in the book... but the cool side of the pillow! Omg... the best thing you can do for yourself when you can't sleep (and are too lazy to get up and do something else) is to flip the pillow over and relish in the coldness!
Who's next?
I received a book titled "The Book of Awesome" for Christmas (I believe it's also a website too!). The author listed everything that he thought was awesome and it surprisingly made for a fun read.
So, I will start:
Besides getting accepted to vet school...

1) That feeling of relief you get when you scratch an itch that has been really bothering you.
2) When you're frantically searching the fridge for something to eat and you're friend calls you, asking you if you want to go for pizza. Because pizza is soo much better than veggie nuggets and egg rolls (which is what I usually pop in the oven when I have nothing good left to eat!)
3) This one was listed in the book... but the cool side of the pillow! Omg... the best thing you can do for yourself when you can't sleep (and are too lazy to get up and do something else) is to flip the pillow over and relish in the coldness!
Who's next?
Last edited:

(yes I said it haha)