-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
WHAT? Did you just call Nutella gross??
....
I have no words for this!
....
I have no words for this!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
68)
69) and because, well, it's 'that' number... Sex!(yes I said it haha)
hehe 🙂 all the freaks come out of the wood work

Totally agree!! l2vet - you speak blasphemy. Who doesn't like semi-solid/liquid chocolate?? Spreadable on toast or able to eat straight from the jar!!!70.) The feeling of being single. It's wonderful! After spending much of my teenage years in a relationship, it feels exhilarating to not have to answer to anyone!
Eh-hem
76. Realizing that the way you live your life isn't in fact "wrong" (I think of lolcatz whenever someone tells me "You're doing it wrong!"
77. Waking up and having some semblance of what you studied the night before (suck it, short term memory loss!)

78. Caramel apple spice with an apple fritter = divine (or overwhelmance of apples 🙂)
79) Peanut butter crackers dipped in Nutella
.... just had to.
.... just had to.
1
168135
Thinking back to #69...
81) Dreaming about sex can be just as good
81) Dreaming about sex can be just as good

Thinking back to #69...
81) Dreaming about sex can be just as good![]()
Nah, that usually just frustrates me more.
84. TAX REFUNDS. I filed this week and am resisting the urge to go "OMG EXTRA MONEY! WEEEE!" and blow it all on shiny new things. 😀 OK. Maybe one shiny new thing.
1
168135
85) When you walk by the campus cafe and you realize that they've decided to stock your FAVORITE baked good that day. You dig $1.64 out of your wallet and enter cranberry muffin nirvana.
The campus cafe just started stocking these huge gourmet muffins = chocolate with chocolate icing, chocolate sprinkles and a chocolate covered cherry on top OR blueberry muffin with cream cheese icing and almonds. I can't waaaaiiiit to try one, despite how fatty they probably on.
86) When you order food at a restaurant and they aren't skimpy on the portions. Hellloooo giant mountain of fries!
The campus cafe just started stocking these huge gourmet muffins = chocolate with chocolate icing, chocolate sprinkles and a chocolate covered cherry on top OR blueberry muffin with cream cheese icing and almonds. I can't waaaaiiiit to try one, despite how fatty they probably on.
86) When you order food at a restaurant and they aren't skimpy on the portions. Hellloooo giant mountain of fries!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
86) When you order food at a restaurant and they aren't skimpy on the portions. Hellloooo giant mountain of fries!
Come on down to the US! The portions at restaurants are alwaysssss HUGE!
84. TAX REFUNDS. I filed this week and am resisting the urge to go "OMG EXTRA MONEY! WEEEE!" and blow it all on shiny new things. 😀 OK. Maybe one shiny new thing.
Quite jealous. This is my second year in a row where I've watched a tax return of a few grand turn into me owing a few hundred dollars. Word to the wise: don't ever ever ever pick up a contracting job where your income isn't taxed. You'll be taking it up the tail pipe.
87) Getting to work to find that your office mates have made coffee and there's some left for you 🙂
88) Finally being able to wear your sunglasses after a winter of clouds and rain 😎
89) Frozen grapes... 😍
90.) The squeals of excitement from the dog you've had since you were 15 when you come home from college for the weekend 😍
91.) The squeals of excitement from the dog you've had since you were 4 when you come home from college for spring break👍
Oh, and when your chihuahua is so happy to see you he reverse sneezes non stop for 5 minutes and his tongue turns blue.
Oh, and when your chihuahua is so happy to see you he reverse sneezes non stop for 5 minutes and his tongue turns blue.
...
69) and because, well, it's 'that' number... Sex!(yes I said it haha)
I think I have a vague recollection of what that is. 😛
90.) The squeals of excitement from the dog you've had since you were 15 when you come home from college for the weekend 😍
😍 I hadn't seen mine since September and she has a special scream that she saves just for me and my mom's boyfriend, she loves us the most. I get home and she is confused for a second, tilts her head to the side, and then realizes it is me and starts jumping up past my waist (she's ten lbs, the one in my picture) and doing her happy squeak/scream and frantically licking me because she is so excited she doesn't know what to do with herself. Then she does that every time I leave for even five minutes. 😍
😍 I hadn't seen mine since September and she has a special scream that she saves just for me and my mom's boyfriend, she loves us the most. I get home and she is confused for a second, tilts her head to the side, and then realizes it is me and starts jumping up past my waist (she's ten lbs, the one in my picture) and doing her happy squeak/scream and frantically licking me because she is so excited she doesn't know what to do with herself. Then she does that every time I leave for even five minutes. 😍
Mine does all of this just without the squeaking. (She leaves that for 5:25am when she decides she needs to pee EVERY MORNING.) but that aside - I quite literally look forward to the end of every day because I get to see that reaction. She seems to just turn herself inside out and there are limbs and ears and tongue all over. love.
😀 This makes me miss my dog so much. She was the greatest & smiled whenever she saw me.Mine does all of this just without the squeaking. (She leaves that for 5:25am when she decides she needs to pee EVERY MORNING.) but that aside - I quite literally look forward to the end of every day because I get to see that reaction. She seems to just turn herself inside out and there are limbs and ears and tongue all over. love.
But, at least I still have my cat when I make my pilgrimages home. She's great but sooo aloof compared to my Gemini.
I LOVE B&B lip gloss. My newest is the pomegranate one 🙂 Add that with pineapple sheer = lovely!82) Lip gloss that smells like cake. I <3 you bath and body works
I have that one too I think. The lemon and pomegranate lip cream? NommmmmI LOVE B&B lip gloss. My newest is the pomegranate one 🙂 Add that with pineapple sheer = lovely!
(yes I said it haha)